Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? (37530 Views)

10 Apps You See In Your Girlfriends Phone That Tell You She's Cheating On You!!! / RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School / Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Mike7302: 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
Let hear your story, also how do you make the relationship intresting, because we introverts keep to ourself a lot. I just want to learn from u guys.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by sirqeeboi(m): 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
Let hear from the introvert who later got a girlfriend

Space booked

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
My charger got blown at where i was charging so she offered me hers,na so we take startgrin

But nothing come out, relationship na scam,farm toolz everywhere, can't trust these pusssy people

245 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Alphamale101(m): 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nah my Samsung ear piece be bae o

She Sabi satisfy me die with noise that are pleasurable to the ears

Take me to climax to and fro without needing urgent 2k

243 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Pierocash(m): 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
If you are handsome,meeting them won't be a hard nut to crack.

I am an introvert,but believe me ,I don't struggle to get one whenever I need. Friendship, politeness,and hospitality has been my strongest technique. Believe me,it doesn't fail

244 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by falcon01: 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
I've been with several ladies and all of em are Arghhh!! Women are usless creatures walai!!!

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Organsmuggler(f): 1:58am On Nov 24, 2020
Alphamale101:
Nah my Samsung ear piece be bae o

She Sabi satisfy me die with noise that are pleasurable to the ears

Take me to climax to and fro without needing urgent 2k
Soapy master spotted

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Uthman2senior: 2:04am On Nov 24, 2020
Do I even have one

4 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by COdeGenesis: 5:17am On Nov 24, 2020
Okay. I have had my fair share of tales with babes. Being an introvert can be frustrating especially when loneliness sets in. I evaluated my life and discovered I was living in isolatíon so I decided to be more social. I stroll out after I am back from work, I go to mid-week and Sunday church service just to meet people especially babes although I havent been lucky with catching a babe in church but it was a good avenue to improve my communication skills. I hang out in some popular places bi-weekly n I also engage people in a short chat. With time I got to meet some babes. Facebook is also a nice place to get babes. I have never met a nairaland babe. Lolz. Stressful. But I have had one or two stuffs with I think 2 babes on Badoo. It was fun. I even smoked with the babe ttrying to form hard and bad guy. We went home that night. I fcked her hard like 3 times. I hurried to work and I forgot to drop anything for her. It was bad. But Life goes on. I have noticed that I get tired of them(girls) with time and crawl back to my lonely nest. So right now I just live my life like they dont exist and focus on improving my life. I believe when you are successfull things will fall in place. if I really wana fulfill my fantacy of fkking Nneka and her friend Doris on an island in Jamaica. I need to work harder becos Nneka and Doris will always be attracted by the money. So make money first

280 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 24, 2020
Yawns. Day don break undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by prince2pac(m): 6:59am On Nov 24, 2020
None has ever lasted.. It's not my thing... I really wish I could try, but I can't....

I'm only in love with my inner life

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Alberttahir: 7:10am On Nov 24, 2020
Yea, very wel.
Chii59:

2 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Alberttahir: 7:24am On Nov 24, 2020
Met her in a cafe, exchange number, paid her a visit an made my feelings known. It was moving on wel cos we are compatible in so may ways, but it couldn't survive more than a year. I can't stand a cheating partner.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by seniorgozman(m): 8:30am On Nov 24, 2020
I don't know for others but ladies are the ones coming after me as an introvert

53 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by cynthia500(f): 8:31am On Nov 24, 2020
A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.
If you don’t have a competitive advantage, don’t compete.
The only thing standing in the way between you and your goal is the BS story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.
What is life without a little risk?
Only do what your heart tells you.
If it’s a good idea, go ahead and do it.

43 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 24, 2020
falcon01:
I've been with several ladies and all of em are Arghhh!! Women are usless creatures walai!!!
your mom too huh?

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Cerebellum: 8:50am On Nov 24, 2020
Organsmuggler:
agreed, your mother is the most useless of them all, oloribu

Bro,You need not Abuse his parent

Its so irritatinggrin

12 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by anochuko01(m): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2020
My first gf had been my class mate since primary two grin.

I met the last one online, broken up though.

I've got about 10 different girls I'm talking to now, met all of them online but not dating anyone of them. Just gist

My online game is MAD
lol

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by fati2001(m): 9:48am On Nov 24, 2020
Organsmuggler:
agreed, your mother is the most useless of them all, oloribu

13 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by yunglegend99(m): 9:51am On Nov 24, 2020
cynthia500:
A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.
If you don’t have a competitive advantage, don’t compete.
The only thing standing in the way between you and your goal is the BS story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.
What is life without a little risk?
Only do what your heart tells you.
If it’s a good idea, go ahead and do it.
wow I love your write up, seems like you are motivationally inclined just like me. Let's get to know ourselves so we can exchange ideas

8 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by cynthia500(f): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2020
yunglegend99:
wow I love your write up, seems like you are motivationally inclined just like me. Let's get to know ourselves so we can exchange ideas

wow that's cool

3 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by yunglegend99(m): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2020
cynthia500:

wow that's cool
I've sent you a mail

15 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Joeblaze26(m): 10:02am On Nov 24, 2020
Chii59:
I regretted following you... Didn't know you talk this much embarassed

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Organsmuggler(f): 10:05am On Nov 24, 2020
Cerebellum:

Bro,You need not Abuse his parent

Its so irritatinggrin
his comment is also irritating, some women are bad some men are also bad not ALL

14 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 24, 2020
Joeblaze26:
I regretted following you... Didn't know you talk this much embarassed
Awww. You can now unfollow me while I live my life on my terms. Bye bye.

43 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Have Five Suitors And I Let My Boyfriend Know / Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing / African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.