Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,962 members, 7,828,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Encounter With ONLI YAHNWESAVES - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Encounter With ONLI YAHNWESAVES (109 Views)

My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger / Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend / My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Encounter With ONLI YAHNWESAVES by TGYM: 4:08am On Aug 14, 2023
ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said to me, “A cripple made it to my abode, what shall be your excuse if you do not make it to my abode? You that your flesh is complete, what is your werk to enter my abode?” There after, AWA ONLY RIDIMA YAHWNESAVES ANOINTED took me on a far journey, as we were moving, ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED asked me, “Where is the headache that was disturbing you before? I have taken it away”. Actually, me was facing a very strong headache before the encounter took place. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED took me and showed me the cripple that made it to the abode, and said that many who have complete flesh are using their flesh to werk against me. Some who have legs are using their legs to enter into beer parlors and other places against my standard. But this cripple received my werd and turned away from sin and went further preaching my werd. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED showed me a pastor in the other side that went to Heylel fire on account for fornication that self has been preaching against to other beauties. This pastor was shown the cripple that was saved through self [the pastor]’s preaching.Again me viewed a general overseer who always went to lodge in hotels and mess up with young women – the reason why self chose to be a general overseer is for money making. When self died and approached the verdict point, me viewed so many rings and cross on self’s neck for power. A question came to self, “You are known as G.O. on earth, you have all material things at your disposal, but now you are in Heylel fire, what is your gain?”ON THE 7TH DARKRESTNESS ON 14TH/4TH/6TH YEAR [7/8/2021 GREGORIN CALENDAR]REVERENCE: Ebe e doziworo anyi nke puru icheEbe anyi ga ala bu ndi ahu nke gbachara oso ha n’ enweghi ntupoEdeziworo anyi ebe anyi g’ ala.MEANING: A special place has be preserved for weA place we shall inherit after running the race without defilementA special place has been preserved for weAfter this reverence, me was shown first to sixth [six] beauties that has made it into AWA ONLY OWNER YAHNWE abode. After this, ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED showed me Heylel fire from a distance, and showed me how sinners troop into Heylel fire. It looked as when beauties are dishing cooked rice into a big bowl.ON THE RESURRECTION BRIGHTNESS ON 15TH/4TH/6TH YEAR [8/8/2021 GREGORIAN CALENDAR]Me was taken to a place that looked as mountain, as me climbed about first to fifth [five] steps; me viewed a very big gate. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED asked me, “Have you viewed this type for gate before?” and continued, “Do you view the place I prepared for my beauties? I am going to show you the things that made them to miss it. Some have the confidence that when they die on earth, they shall make it to my abode. When they approached my verdict point, they came in boldness and assurance; but they always meet disappointment and could not make it”.1st: a woman that happened to be a Sunday school teacher in a church was revealed to me how self collected and used the money that self found in the man in union pocket while washing the man’s garment without the man’s permission; this took self to Heylel fire.2nd: a prayer warrior who always went to a prostitute to collect money, when self is aware that the money came through prostitution; this took self to Heylel fire.3rd: a pastor that has pastored for 20 years and has even raised some young pastors, but what condemned this pastor was selfishness and covetousness, this man refuse to assist those in need; at the same time, using tricks to eat church money.4th: a well-known choir master who was very clever in coordinating songs among the Christians, but was a fornicator; this led self to Heylel fire.5th: a woman that acted Christian movies, ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said to self, “I showed you a vision where others made it to my abode but you could not on account you are acting Christian movies, did I not show you?Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED continued, “Those running motherless homes and are feeding through the items given to the motherless without taking proper care for the motherless or eating them without taking permission from me”.Verdict! Verdict! Verdict! Has begun….My eyes opened and me viewed how Heylel with great anger prepared to torture a prayer warrior in Heylel fire, Heylel said, “While on earth, this prayer warrior has made many people I had captured to be freeed and escaped from my fire, but self is here now”. Me viewed how the man was tortured terribly.Another was a teacher in their church children department who could not make it. Heylel informed self that “some among the young men and women you taught are preachers now, but you are yet here”. Heylel tortured self after saying this.

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Say About Whatsapp TV Giveways / Absolutely / Champion Telecom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.