Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio (26142 Views)

Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon / Dahiru Buba: Buhari Trekker Gets Car, N2 Million From Gombe Governor / APC Members Kick Against Akpabio’s Defection, Petition Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by BoldBrainz(m): 8:35am On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
I have suddenly dislike akpabio with that his seductive smile. Asiwaju is currently very angry with him, I don't know why he chose to be unfortunate with what he did. Please he should be very careful and not give our government a bad name.

Rose, when you make these comments, do you actually do it because within the precepts of your mind, you believe in what you're saying? Or are you making these comments just to be seen and quoted with reprimands? It's beginning to feel like the chaos in here fuels and charges your sensual energy.

6 Likes

Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by kaludestiny10(m): 8:35am On Aug 14, 2023
Selfish senators.

1 Like

Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by ufotunang: 8:36am On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
I have suddenly dislike akpabio with that his seductive smile. Asiwaju is currently very angry with him, I don't know why he chose to be unfortunate with what he did. Please he should be very careful and not give our government a bad name.
..it's good like that ..God is using akpabio to expose the Senate and national assembly and their secret and illegal activities the senators are doing in the national assembly...so that nigerians can know the secret things their senators are doing...and see the type of senators and politicians they voted into power during the election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by Throwback: 8:36am On Aug 14, 2023
The opposition Senators, including NNPP and Labour Party Senators never rejected nor condemned the funds received.

If it is their statutory vacation allowance, then Akpabio need to watch how not to talk carelessly.

1 Like

Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by slowice(m): 8:36am On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:

The problem with you urchiins is that you don't hate corruption, you just hate the person that expose your corruption.

You are not worried that senators who earn over 25million monthly still get 2million extra for holidays even though they will still be paid their monthly salaries during the holiday.... Your anger is that akpabio is making a corrupt government look corrupt.

As if Nigerians don't know who and what they are.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by Throwback: 8:38am On Aug 14, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Even though we know that the money is billions not any 2m naira, but Dude are you normal? Which one is the Senators should move on?

In a sane country like China, those senators including akpabio would have been executed on national TV by firing squad for massive corruptions and public funds embezzlement.

U wey dey work for 30 days how much u dey receive? Let alone holiday allowance

Billions because na you share am?

You see what Akpabio has caused in the minds of anarchists like yourself?

Billions from which National Assembly budget?

1 Like

Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by lizko(m): 8:38am On Aug 14, 2023
The Senate president if watch him closely he look so over confidence making him so relex and talking like one emperor. Forgetting that they are all senators and his just there president.

1 Like

Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by slowice(m): 8:38am On Aug 14, 2023
orion7:
Everything about akpiabio stinks.

This bokoharam commander is not diff either

It is time for Africans to take back thier countries from western stooges. I support the Niger army.

Akpabio is not the problem... The foundation is rotten and the head is very rotten so everything in between has maggots in them.

3 Likes

Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by Goldave: 8:38am On Aug 14, 2023
Is unfortunate the way things run in this country. They are busy collecting leave allowance, while the issue of giving out palliatives to the masses no concern them. For me, these Senate and House of Representatives of a thing is just nonsense and useless. We don't need them. Let's rather explore other better alternatives.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by Throwback: 8:38am On Aug 14, 2023
slowice:

The problem with you urchiins is that you don't hate corruption, you just hate the person that expose your corruption.

You are not worried that senators who earn over 25million monthly still get 2million extra for holidays even though they will still be paid their monthly salaries during the holiday.... Your anger is that akpabio is making a corrupt government look corrupt.

As if Nigerians don't know who and what they are.

29million annual compensation not monthly.

1 Like

Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by Desammyst(m): 8:38am On Aug 14, 2023
Everyone is just lambasting Akpabio, without looking at the fact that that money spent, is illegal.

There is NO PROVISION for it, as designed by the statutory body in charge of public and civil servants salary.

3 Likes

Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by Desammyst(m): 8:40am On Aug 14, 2023
Throwback:
The opposition Senators, including NNPP and Labour Party Senators never rejected nor condemned the funds received.

If it is their statutory vacation allowance, then Akpabio need to watch how not to talk carelessly.

That's the problem. It is not statutory.

1 Like

Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by Throwback: 8:40am On Aug 14, 2023
Desammyst:
Everyone is just lambasting Akpabio, without looking at the fact that that money spent, is illegal.

There is NO PROVISION for it, as designed by the statutory body in charge of public and civil servants salary.

Senators say it is their statutory vacation allowance, you say it is illegal?

Are you a fellow Senator?

1 Like

Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by ufotunang: 8:41am On Aug 14, 2023
Nigerians can you see the type of senators and politicians you suffered and queued at the polling units to vote into power during the election... what they have in their minds is just all about money and their selfish interest...they do not care for the common man and nigerians... nigerians be wise

2 Likes

Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by GoodRocks: 8:42am On Aug 14, 2023
Throwback:

Billions because na you share am?

You see what Akpabio has caused in the minds of anarchists like yourself?

Billions from which National Assembly budget?

The 70billions they proposed to share in NA amongst themselves there is what?

I don't know what is wrong with you Nigerians.

Like they're rooting your treasure and public funds embezzlement before your very eyes and you see nothing wrong with that.

Nigeria still has a long way to go! If only Nigeria can adopt the Chinese method of executing public corrupt politicians on national TV, Nigeria would have been attaining sanity by now

5 Likes

Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by EcomPlus: 8:42am On Aug 14, 2023
Our politicians have no conscience.
Need I say also that, vast majority of us (Nigerians) have no conscience.

N218 million naira for 109 senators that are already on humongous salaries with insane benefits, to go and enjoy their holiday for few weeks is pure wickedness & devilish.

And yet they were proposing 5k monthly for families as palliatives.

Our system of government honestly needs to be overhauled for this rot to stop.

But I know I am just ranting even though I am seriously vexed in my spirit

6 Likes

Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by Judolisco(m): 8:43am On Aug 14, 2023
2 million for holiday allowance... And dis one is saying it's nothing

1 Like

Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by mercy87(f): 8:43am On Aug 14, 2023
The masses are suffering. The senators are receiving 2 million for vacation. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by Confirm4real(m): 8:45am On Aug 14, 2023
So who is fooling who

Akpabio later countered the statement saying he meant "Prayers have been sent to their mailbox" grin

1 Like

Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by Morbeta11(m): 8:46am On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:

Biko since are the Moodometer of Asiwaju, please tell him we are not happy as a people, hunger is killing Nigerians....

2 Likes

Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 14, 2023
In the same country with millions of hungry people

3 Likes

Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by ufotunang: 8:48am On Aug 14, 2023
It's God that use akapabio to expose the secrets and illegal activities the senators and national assembly has been doing secretly....God will use akapabio to expose more illegal things of the national assembly and senators to nigerians

1 Like

Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by Cjsarima: 8:48am On Aug 14, 2023
I wonder what the military is waiting for. These politicians don't mean well for this country. No nation can develop with these kinda people as leaders.
Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by slowice(m): 8:49am On Aug 14, 2023
Throwback:

29million annual compensation not monthly.

What is the monthly renumeration of a Senator? Research and inform me Pls.
Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by Image123(m): 8:49am On Aug 14, 2023
Token.
Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by Chibuzoripob: 8:50am On Aug 14, 2023
grin what is bad there? Are they thieves or what? He should keep his mouth shut while those unfortunate people with heavy salary/constituents money continue to deplete yhe treasury? Things are beyond common man reach.May osanogbua strike them all.Evrn our dear LP eluuupeidiots senators collected and closed mouth grin grin
IconicR:
Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by Morbeta11(m): 8:50am On Aug 14, 2023
Judolisco:
2 million for holiday allowance... And dis one is saying it's nothing

So you believe its 2mil they received, come let me tell you how they played us again......immediately Akpabio fuckup, they sent the Labour party female Senate to give out a fake figur(Ofcourse they are one happy family called Elites) ......so she did and majority bought the figure.....now Ndume is here to seal it with " We will move against him" so we will all be happy that Akpabio is in soup. All not planned drama. The figure is more than 2mil hook line and sinker.
Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by Godstiger(m): 8:52am On Aug 14, 2023
being paid for doing nothing
Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by MrsTwrite(f): 8:52am On Aug 14, 2023
They're all thieves! They don't deserve all these huge amount of money!

1 Like

Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by Throwback: 8:53am On Aug 14, 2023
slowice:

What is the monthly renumeration of a Senator? Research and inform me Pls.

Google it yourself.

The answers you seek are online.

Then you can chose to believe or not believe.

Even their Basic Salary component is under N3m annually.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra / May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs / Division In Atiku Campaign As Ekweremadu Stays Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.