Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio (26137 Views)

Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon / Dahiru Buba: Buhari Trekker Gets Car, N2 Million From Gombe Governor / APC Members Kick Against Akpabio’s Defection, Petition Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by Omobude244: 8:53am On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
I have suddenly dislike akpabio with that his seductive smile. Asiwaju is currently very angry with him, I don't know why he chose to be unfortunate with what he did. Please he should be very careful and not give our government a bad name.
Enablers of corruption
Punishment await u people

2 Likes

Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by bixton(m): 8:54am On Aug 14, 2023
Islie:
"All senators received two million naira. And I am making this comment with a heavy heart because he (Akpabio) is the cause of this controversy.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/615950-senate-whip-says-n2-million-holidays-allowance-not-unusual-may-move-against-akpabio.html

You take #2Million Naira of tax payers money on a 2 weeks vacation and because it's being made public you're saying you and your colleagues will take action against leadership...
Well, Nigerians ought to know how much are really your entitlement because there's absolutely no work been done in your capacity that betters the livelihood of the ordinary man.
Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by Throwback: 8:54am On Aug 14, 2023
Morbeta11:

So you believe its 2mil they received, come let me tell you how they played us again......immediately Akpabio fuckup, they sent the Labour party female Senate to give out a fake figur(Ofcourse they are one happy family called Elites) ......so she did and majority bought the figure.....now Ndume is here to seal it with " We will move against him" so we will all be happy that Akpabio is in soup. All not planned drama. The figure is more than 2mil hook line and sinker.

You will always chose to believe anything negative.

Even the bank alert that was posted online by a source showed it was N2m.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by Morbeta11(m): 8:56am On Aug 14, 2023
Throwback:

You will always chose to believe anything negative.

Even the bank alert that was posted online by a source showed it was N2m.
They can repost 2mil alert to deceive you and I.
Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by bionixs: 8:56am On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
I have suddenly dislike akpabio with that his seductive smile. Asiwaju is currently very angry with him, I don't know why he chose to be unfortunate with what he did. Please he should be very careful and not give our government a bad name.
who be this ?
Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by freeborn02: 8:57am On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:

Yes, Asiwaju drug dealer is angry with Akpabio because Akpabio exposed the money these bastardds are sharing behind closed doors
Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by Throwback: 8:59am On Aug 14, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

The 70billions they proposed to share in NA amongst themselves there is what?

I don't know what is wrong with you Nigerians.

Like they're rooting your treasure and public funds embezzlement before your very eyes and you see nothing wrong with that.

Nigeria still has a long way to go! If only Nigeria can adopt the Chinese method of executing public corrupt politicians on national TV, Nigeria would have been attaining sanity by now

Dude calm down.

The N70b will be shared to the new Senators as per its purpose in the budget. It is more of a starter allowance to help them settle their official needs for their 4yr term.

What they have received that was loquaciously disclosed by Akpabio is N2m vacation / recess allowance. This fee would always be paid for every vacation or recess that they are entitled to.

The N70b will be shared later for the planned purpose and not for vacation enjoyment.

And when the N70b is indeed shared, will it still amount to billions for each of the over 100 Senators as you scandalously asserted before?

We should all take responsibility for our claims and stop being scandalous and ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by Throwback: 9:02am On Aug 14, 2023
Morbeta11:

They can repost 2mil alert to deceive you and I.

So what was posted to convince you that the money is markedly bigger than N2m?

1 Like

Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by GoodRocks: 9:03am On Aug 14, 2023
Throwback:

Dude calm down.

The N70b will be shared to the new Senators as per its purpose in the budget.

What they have received that was loquaciously disclosed by Akpabio is N2m vacation / recess allowance.

The N70b will be shared later for the planned purpose and not for vacation enjoyment.

And when the N70b is indeed shared, will it still amount to billions for each of the over 100 Senators as you scandalously asserted before?

We should all take responsibility for our claims and stop being scandalous and ignorant.

Always saying rubbish just to defend stupidity.

Which stupid plan purpose dey tell you say dey wan use 70b do? You really believe it's for furniture? I hope you believe too I am Elon musk.

Dude, they'll share 70b among themselves while you the common Nigerian is suffering. Get sense Oga!

1 Like

Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by Lanretoye(m): 9:05am On Aug 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Bunch of miscreants
Apc and tinubu is worse
36 states, 47 ministers
41 of the 47 ministers have corruption cases
9 of the 10 governors who lost elections are now ministers

Miscreants...Recycling of old thieves
I copied the below write up from somewhere...please give it a Deep Thought

In 2006,the EFCC Chairman Nuhu Ribadu, before the Senate, listed 5 govs as the Worst Stealing Governors as:*

1. Orji Kalu , Abia State
2. Ahmed Bola Tin-U-buu , Lagos State
3. Ahmed Sani yerima , Zamfara State
4. George Akume, Benue State
5. Abudulahi Adamu, Nassarawa State

Today, in 2023, 17 years after.

Orji Kalu = Senator
Bola Ahmed Tin-U-buu = President
Ahmed Sani Yerima = Senator
George Akume = Senator now Appointed by Tinubu as SGF.
Abdullah Adamu = APC Chairman.

The then EFCC Chairman Nuhu Ribadu that did not prosecute Tin-U-buu, appointed by Tin-U-buu to be Special Assistant on Security

The Senate is currently headed by another EFCC regular, Senator Akpabio still under prosecution for stealing billions

Nigeria is under siege, corruption is winning...a revolution is needed if not we are doomed
you are doomed,customize your misfortune,don't generalize it okay.if your papa dey among them,shay e no go collect or will you come out and be sounding sense?
Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by Solowise0814: 9:06am On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
Your Government 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 , hungry baskard
Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by Morbeta11(m): 9:07am On Aug 14, 2023
Throwback:

So what was posted to convince you that the money is markedly bigger than N2m?

I dey work....make we argue later.

1 Like

Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by BoldBrainz(m): 9:09am On Aug 14, 2023
Throwback:

Google it yourself.

The answers you seek are online.

Then you can chose to believe or not believe.

Even their Basic Salary component is under N3m annually.

Basic salary component for Senators of the Nigerian parliament is under 3million naira annually?

You must think nairaland is occupied by your blind and ignorant congregation of beings.

1 Like

Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by Esama: 9:10am On Aug 14, 2023
To you criminal is normal. Akpabio is just being cautious with such action.
IconicR:
Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by syntekelite(m): 9:11am On Aug 14, 2023
All part of the game,nigerian senators are the anchor dragging nigeria down for decades,their salaries&numerous allowances are too bloated no single bill that favours the people,no social constituency projects except fr maybe 1 or 2..
The plan is to direct nigerians righteous anger to where it resides the H.O.R's. & SENATORS they are the public servants representing the people directly..aso rock too far and too secure but your senators&reps come to the streets after 4 years to throw 2million out their car windows and share rice and garri while you all shout twale&then begin abuse the president..
Abeg wht does the president want to do when he said everyone should sacrifice but the senators insist on latest prado and leave allowance during this trying times its not a military regime so the game has to be played to perfection i.e the leaking of memos, the akpabio so called slipup&the leaking of convos showing they insist on buyin latest prado no matter what, very soon the senators will have no choice but to cut down their allowances when the people start seein them for who they really are...
Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by Throwback: 9:12am On Aug 14, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Basic salary component for Senators of the Nigerian parliament is under 3million naira annually?

You must think nairaland is occupied by your blind and ignorant congregation of beings.

You must have believed all the anarchy you have been reading online.

Even the truth has become unattractive to you.

Google it an set yourself free from suppositions and embrace facts.

1 Like

Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by NwaliE01: 9:13am On Aug 14, 2023
Leave allowance is often paid once a year. Why are the senators paid travel allowance multiple times a year.
Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by patrickcollins: 9:14am On Aug 14, 2023
orion7:
Everything about akpiabio stinks.

This bokoharam commander is not diff either

It is time for Africans to take back thier countries from western stooges. I support the Niger army.

Akpabio did no wrong, he only stated the obvious, I guess they are hiding sharing their loot cos we were asked to sacrificed
Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by NaijaSumigan: 9:15am On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:

The D-Day shall arrive sooner than later. The sufferings you let the masses eat will soon serve itself on you people's table.
Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by NaijaSumigan: 9:16am On Aug 14, 2023
PennStatev:
Nigeria is fantastically corruot.

Nigerian Politicians are dangerously corrupt
Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by onlyboyson(m): 9:16am On Aug 14, 2023
2milion just for holidays and people are suffering
Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by Goodlady(f): 9:22am On Aug 14, 2023
Voicetoday:
President of Kenya, Ruto William send Powerful Message to Tinubu & ECOWAS

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUNQB8cFFhs
He didn't mention Tinubu. What he the Kenyan president said towards the end in Niger issue was more of supporting ECOWAS or if you say Tinubu. Cos people now carry the Niger matter in their head as if it's Tinubu's private army that want to invade them.
Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by Throwback: 9:22am On Aug 14, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Always saying rubbish just to defend stupidity.

Which stupid plan purpose dey tell you say dey wan use 70b do? You really believe it's for furniture? I hope you believe too I am Elon musk.

Dude, they'll share 70b among themselves while you the common Nigerian is suffering. Get sense Oga!

I am not saying they will not share N70b among themselves. Yes they will share it as budgeted, but it is not for vacation or recess enjoyment that the N2m is for.

Even if Nigerians are suffering, that will not stop every organ of government from budgeting funds for their operations.

1 Like

Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by Solsix(m): 9:23am On Aug 14, 2023
This guy is funny, they are going on leave, how many months have they worked??
Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by SemperFid: 9:25am On Aug 14, 2023
Lanretoye:
you are doomed,customize your misfortune,don't generalize it okay.if your papa dey among them,shay e no go collect or will you come out and be sounding sense?

You be mumu.

What are the falsehood in what that man said, u de talk nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by BoldBrainz(m): 9:28am On Aug 14, 2023
Throwback:

You must have believed all the anarchy you have been reading online.

Even the truth has become unattractive to you.

Google it an set yourself free from suppositions and embrace facts.

Look, I have nothing against people having political inclinations. But I abhor scenarios where people twist or thwart the truth just to promote falsehood for whatever pecuniary gains.

Nigerian Senators earn a basic monthly salary of 700,000 naira, as even confirmed by Ali Ndume sometime in March of this year. 700K by 12 calendar months translates to approximately 8.4million naira annually.

That is outside the 13.5million naira they receive "monthly" as running costs and other extant allowances.

So I don't know what you think you're looking to achieve coming in here to peddle lies to the unsuspecting public.

1 Like

Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by Throwback: 9:29am On Aug 14, 2023
Solsix:
This guy is funny, they are going on leave, how many months have they worked??

Frequent recess by the legislature is a global standard.

For your education, see below.

1 Like

Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:29am On Aug 14, 2023
That amount fit even pass.....they know if they mention the real amount, it will cause an uproar across the land!
Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by ambale(m): 9:30am On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:

Govt wey don get bad name or which one??

Shebi you don dey hear defence now, and na we citizens should have patience and endure hunger

He no go beta for all of una 2geda
Re: Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio by Solsix(m): 9:31am On Aug 14, 2023
Throwback:

Frequent recess by the legislature is a global standard.

For your education, see below.
Your point??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport / 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha / Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.