Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World (86726 Views)

Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore / Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et / All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by justmondris: 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
abhosts:
Wonders shall never end. Nigerians youths that did a whole nationwide protest complaining about cop's brutality are now romancing with the idea of military rule that is way worse.

We don't care about the name of the regime. We just need good leaders to move our countr and continent forward. 1USD was 22 naira during Abacha regime and that was the worst military regime in the history of Nigeria. How much is one dollar now?
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by justmondris: 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
excanny:
Who made him President?

You pick a gun and declare yourself "President" and some slow pokes are celebrating criminality?
embarassed

Buhari did thesame thing during military regime and later became a president for 8years in the democracy regime. Hypocrites every where in thi nation.

We don't care about the name of the regime. We just need good leaders to move our country and continent forward. 1USD was 22 naira during Abacha regime and that was the worst military regime in the history of Nigeria.

How much is one dollar now?

Africa should figure out the best form of government that works for them. No need of copying the westerners.
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Realme111: 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:
You dey whine my handsome amiable president?

Is my T-Boy a joke to you?

My Economy Squanderer president wey dey use white substance brush teeth every morning

The only human wey him dentition dey spoil teeth whitening machine

My president that refused to patronize toothpaste rather opted for Nigerian made charcoal to boost Naira
you're ba bad boy
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Hotice085: 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
WriterNig:
👍🏻 Like for Africa, share for USA/Europe

You and ya fans are big mumus, very shallow brain
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Legendneverdies(m): 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
Go and buy a Gun and declare yourself too if is that easy!
excanny:
Who made him President?

You pick a gun and declare yourself "President" and some slow pokes are celebrating criminality?

embarassed
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Legendneverdies(m): 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
Legendneverdies:
Go and buy a Gun and declare yourself too if is that easy!
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by mindtricks: 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:

My Economy Squanderer president wey dey use white substance brush teeth every morning

My president that refused to patronize toothpaste rather opted for Nigerian made charcoal to boost Naira

Blood of Satan!!! angry angry
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Myer(m): 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:

Be sensitive. Social media likes will destroy so many lives. The effect of which might take years to repair.
There are people you don't insult. The curse you heap on your head is coals and fire.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by aklid(m): 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
Most Handsome, my feet
The deposed and true Niger republic leader is way too far more handsome than this guy

And if Buhari were to be president still, He’s way more handsome than this guy…

Still didn’t said he’s ugly tho…but never the most Handsome not even close,
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Factoryfitted: 12:10am On Aug 18, 2023
Nigeriagood:
relax!!!! How old are you

Old enough to know someone who is being naive when I see one. How about you? How old are you?
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by goslowgoslow(m): 1:56am On Aug 19, 2023
Whalis:

Opingo you are asking question why have I not become and at the same time you are answering hope you are not taking the same thing with him?
Wetin this mumu dey talk?
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Whalis: 6:11am On Aug 19, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Wetin this mumu dey talk?
Oponu check yourself. You may need rehabilitation.
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by goslowgoslow(m): 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
Whalis:

Oponu check yourself. You may need rehabilitation.
Ode! With all the rubbish you commenting your brain will be good for research in a mortuary or psychiatric hospital.....Apoda!
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Whalis: 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Ode! With all the rubbish you commenting your brain will be good for research in a mortuary or psychiatric hospital.....Apoda!
Awi is suffering from rectum cranial inversion.
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by goslowgoslow(m): 12:51am On Aug 22, 2023
Whalis:

Awi is suffering from rectum cranial inversion.
You suffering from Downs Syndrome! Imbe!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Nane Maria Anna And Titi Alakija, Kofi Annan's Widow & Ex Wife Respectively / Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) / Uday Saddam Hussein al-Tikritti Cars Collection Of Son Of Saddam Hussein

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.