Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World (86717 Views)

Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore / Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et / All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by BoldBrainz(m): 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
Heffalump:

Na bress go make you cum?

Yes, actually.
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by truthhurtsnaira: 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
Look how vain some people are… but then again Naija politicians look like animals shaaa
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by onlyboyson(m): 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
The guy is ever ready always on Army uniform

The only person he shake hands with Putin of Russia
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Chucks13: 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:
You dey whine my handsome amiable president?

Is my T-Boy a joke to you?

My Economy Squanderer president wey dey use white substance brush teeth every morning

The only human wey him dentition dey spoil teeth whitening machine

My president that refused to patronize toothpaste rather opted for Nigerian made charcoal to boost Naira

Alright you wey you dey use McLean, Aqua Fresh, Colgate brush your teeth I can see how successful you are in life.

With you AquaFresh and Colgate toothpaste your mates were nominated as Minister dem no see you and your white teeth to be nominated.

Your mates are given SSa to governors, senators, Council chairmen, Ministers, president and vice president yet with your white teeth no one see you and nominated you or chose you, now can you see now how your destiny already failed you

2 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by ComeToJesus: 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2023
WriterNig:
Burkina Faso's 34yrs Old Leader Ibrahim Traore is currently the most handsome President in the world.

Prove me wrong..

Senseless and meaningless thread

3 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by eepeepook: 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2023
Let's see how long his "administration" lasts. From anecdotal history, world leaders will look the other way and let his rule continue. The white man no send African monkeys unless their ways conflict with vested interests.

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by profmallor: 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2023
If you like Traore then you should like Tinubu after all both of them grabbed power..
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by samdaisi: 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2023
[quote author=Racoon post=125126504]These are the kind of young energised and determined men of steel in the class of late Thomas Sankara and late Major Patrick Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu needed in Africa as leaders.

Not like all the Alzheimer's disease/dementia-plagued and power-drunken geriatrics that are constantly weeing & pooing in their pants like the Cameroonian Paul Biya and heroin-sniffing urine leaking figurehead in Nigeria today.

IPOB micrant disobedient follower, did you vote for Omoyele Showore if you're looking for energize young president.
Mind you, Obi can't be made of Nigeria Senate President let alone of saying the president of federal republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by compton11(m): 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2023
Tntsi:
Thst guy like peter obi, is a gift to africa.
he's greater than that lying ass Peter Obi
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by sonofthunder: 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
shortgun:
He's equally intelligent, the guy asks the right questions; like why is Africa with all the natural mineral resources be the poorest and undeveloped continent in the world?

This is a very stupid question to be asking in 2023.... You guys have been asking this same stupid question since before I was born.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Alexiiydon: 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:

My Economy Squanderer president wey dey use white substance brush teeth every morning

My president that refused to patronize toothpaste rather opted for Nigerian made charcoal to boost Naira
lol show us your daddy teeth
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Sermwell(m): 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2023
excanny:
Who made him President?

You pick a gun and declare yourself "President" and some slow pokes are celebrating criminality?

embarassed
If it's easy, you pick up a gun and declare yourself president na!!

You think everyone is a joke like you? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by FireUpNow(m): 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
LIKE for Traore, SHARE for Tinubu
Are they mate?
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Sleekfingers: 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2023
WriterNig:
Burkina Faso's 34yrs Old Leader Ibrahim Traore is currently the most handsome President in the world.

Prove me wrong..

Tinubu fine pass him
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Nteogwuija(m): 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:

Guy, why na?
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by YesDaddyTill203: 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:

Jobless IPOB cannibal.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Funkybabee(f): 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2023
Who know about burkina faso, biko can someone japa there

Because one mah here has set his mind going there biko
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Ijaya123: 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2023
WriterNig:

Prove me wrong..

How has his handsomeness improved the economy of the country?

And bytheway, who voted his as the president of that country?

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Espelbengz(m): 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
He is not a president, he is a dictator period!

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Ishilove: 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
shortgun:
He's equally intelligent, the guy asks the right questions; like why is Africa with all the natural mineral resources be the poorest and undeveloped continent in the world?
Those kinds of questions will get him killed, or at worse labeled a dictator by the neocolonialist puppet masters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by dmangodwin(m): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2023
abhosts:
Wonders shall never end. Nigerians youths that did a whole nationwide protest complaining about cop's brutality are now romancing with the idea of military rule that is way worse.
Experience they say is the best teacher ,they didn’t experience it.People that experience it knows that military rule = SARS brutality raise to power 100.

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by continentalceo(m): 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:

You just cracked me up wide open brav
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by adecz: 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:

This is a picture of Tinubu's father,
not Bola Tinubu himself❗️❗️

Stop misleading the public.. 😕😕😕

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by BoldBrainz(m): 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:

😂😂.

You're a very wicked human being! Of all the pictures of Tinubu you could have used, it's the one where his face folded like a jean trouser just removed from an Okrika bail, that you decided to use abi?

God will judge you.😂. You have no conscience!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by BoldBrainz(m): 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2023
adecz:

This is a picture of Tinubu's father,
not Bola Tinubu himself❗️❗️

Stop misleading the public.. 😕😕😕

God abeg, see lie..😂!!
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Fugazy2023: 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:

Can we see the picture of your father too
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by legba1(m): 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2023
If we actually stage a protest against police brutality, then we are the biggest joke to romance/celebrate military rulers/power hijackers. The bitter individuals clamoring for military coup dont know troubles associated with the suspension of the constitution.. majority are kids born after y2k. They dont know the sacrifice our heroes past

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by goslowgoslow(m): 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2023
Whalis:

It is not only like and share , which kind of meeting would this young guy attend with Tinubu with a positive outcome?
Tinubu as an old man will take years to explain a simple concept to.
Why are you not head of state? Are you not ashamed of yourself either? Childish comments everywhere as if everybody is destined to become head of state.

2 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by HRMK: 7:24pm On Aug 16, 2023
simply hear fools comparing a 34yr old youth with a septuagenarian grandpa!why are some people so daft?WHY?
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Phraences: 7:29pm On Aug 16, 2023
abhosts:
Wonders shall never end. Nigerians youths that did a whole nationwide protest complaining about cop's brutality are now romancing with the idea of military rule that is way worse.

As the Yorubas say "Omode lo n se won". It's childishness that is worrying them. Give it some years this man's rule will go the way of all military rules.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Ikpunnegi01: 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:

You just dey give this man and his zombies tough time 😂 I wan dey supply the man Agnes nwanma but the man no gree; he said that white powder sure pass for am.. 😂
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Hassanmaye(m): 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:

Hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Nane Maria Anna And Titi Alakija, Kofi Annan's Widow & Ex Wife Respectively / Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) / Uday Saddam Hussein al-Tikritti Cars Collection Of Son Of Saddam Hussein

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.