Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World (86715 Views)

Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore / Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et / All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by haybhi1(m): 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2023
ai9090:
True

I want to sell my LG Side By Side GC-B207WVQ Refrigerator
How much?
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by MrBONE2(m): 11:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
grin
excanny:
Who made him President?

You pick a gun and declare yourself "President" and some slow pokes are celebrating criminality?

embarassed

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Morphinne: 12:30am On Aug 17, 2023
excanny:
Who made him President?

You pick a gun and declare yourself "President" and some slow pokes are celebrating criminality?

embarassed
Just say some igbos since being an Igbo is synonymous to being slow grin
No right-thinking person would be singing the praises of a man who forcefully took power through the barrels of guns and declared himself president. The same set of slowpokes who heavily condemned police brutality in 2020 are now advocating for military takeover πŸ˜†
Earlier before now, most igbos here on this forum used to be Pro-West/Nato because they had this mindset that most of us that are sentimental to the plight of poor Muslim nations in the hands of the US were the ones supporting Russia and the Russian invasion of Ukraine and they even used to say that we hated the US because our visas got denied but today, and because Russia is not on the same page with a man they hate, they have now become Russia’s friends πŸ˜‚ and anti-west since the west/Nato seem to love Tinubu, the man they hate so muchπŸ˜‚
This has being my personal observation, For this life, just get data πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by bigtt76(f): 1:08am On Aug 17, 2023
This one nor come to rule ooo, he's just playing fine boy upandan cheesy

WriterNig:
Burkina Faso's 34yrs Old Leader Ibrahim Traore is currently the most handsome President in the world.

Prove me wrong..

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by 99persait(m): 1:44am On Aug 17, 2023
abhosts:
Wonders shall never end. Nigerians youths that did a whole nationwide protest complaining about cop's brutality are now romancing with the idea of military rule that is way worse.
The nigerian youth are total failure. they are just confused being. Imagine insulting and disrespecting your president..
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by hardon1(m): 2:33am On Aug 17, 2023
He is young na , what do you expect
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by nomolos92: 2:52am On Aug 17, 2023
He's also the youngest president in the world
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by YouAreNobody: 6:39am On Aug 17, 2023
excanny:
Who made him President?

embarassed
exact same thing that happened in Nigeria. Who made Tinubu president?
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by YouAreNobody: 6:40am On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Just go ahead and ask the girl out, stop to dey disturb us with plenty grammar.. .
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by BALLOSKI: 7:05am On Aug 17, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
He's way more than 34 joor

dude should be between 39 and 42...
You feel threatened that you are same age with him and you haven't achieved much,right?
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Dreamland87: 7:05am On Aug 17, 2023
Tntsi:
That guy like peter obi, is a gift to africa.
Courageous, strong willed and patriotic.
Dey decieve urself
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by mayor1814: 7:11am On Aug 17, 2023
Justin Trudeau of Canada is the most handsome
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by obrian888: 7:57am On Aug 17, 2023
excanny:
Who made him President?

embarassed

Just some of you are celebrating the criminal in Aso Rock right now
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Toks2008(m): 8:36am On Aug 17, 2023
excanny:
Who made him President?

embarassed

The same way some people are celebrating Tinubu who hijacked power.

Tinubu is worse. An imposter and a drug lord who clearly hijacked power in a democratic setting is the president of the supposed giant of Africa.

I'm ashamed to be a Nigerian.
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Laughingkk: 8:47am On Aug 17, 2023
Please is BURKINA FASO a country?

Just asking

The OP should relocate there ASAP
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by ai9090: 9:25am On Aug 17, 2023
haybhi1:

How much?

Check my signature for my WhatsApp number
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Baddass: 10:08am On Aug 17, 2023
Tntsi:

Your opinion which I and other well meaning Nigerians don't agree with.
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Nigeriagood(m): 10:38am On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:
You dey whine my handsome amiable president?

Is my T-Boy a joke to you?

My Economy Squanderer president wey dey use white substance brush teeth every morning

The only human wey him dentition dey spoil teeth whitening machine

My president that refused to patronize toothpaste rather opted for Nigerian made charcoal to boost Naira
ah may God forgive you grin
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Nigeriagood(m): 10:39am On Aug 17, 2023
Tntsi:
foolishness
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Nigeriagood(m): 10:40am On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You're fine sha. But you have small bress..
that's not her photo
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Nigeriagood(m): 10:41am On Aug 17, 2023
Factoryfitted:

And who made your own Yekini Amoda president? How is snatching ballot boxes, rewriting results and declaring yourself president different from picking up a gun and declaring yourself president, biko?

Coup na coup. Relax.
relax!!!! How old are you
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by BoldBrainz(m): 10:51am On Aug 17, 2023
Nigeriagood:
that's not her photo

Oh well, I formed my perception on the picture in my face. And if indeed that's not her photo, then she's definitely not as good looking as the girl in this one, cause she wouldn't be hiding her true self if that wasn't the case.
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Shadysen: 11:32am On Aug 17, 2023
abhosts:
Wonders shall never end. Nigerians youths that did a whole nationwide protest complaining about cop's brutality are now romancing with the idea of military rule that is way worse.
it can't be worse than this shit we are going through now, stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Shadysen: 11:34am On Aug 17, 2023
shortgun:
He's equally intelligent, the guy asks the right questions; like why is Africa with all the natural mineral resources be the poorest and undeveloped continent in the world?
white enjoyed our resources more than us, that's why we are here.
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Shadysen: 11:36am On Aug 17, 2023
excanny:
Who made him President?

embarassed
you are an hypocrite if you celebrate tinubu's victory .
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Princeton92(m): 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
Picture or we don't believe

oh well you asked... lick your screen dont break it cheesy grin cool
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Princeton92(m): 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
KennethEnyi:

Aswr me sef

no mind am ni cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
Princeton92:

oh well you asked... lick your screen dont break it cheesy grin cool
He's dinner than you. His eyes alone has an edge over you πŸ˜‚
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Princeton92(m): 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
He's dinner than you. His eyes alone has an edge over you πŸ˜‚

you're a jealous liar just say you like them thicker cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
Princeton92:

you're a jealous liar cheesy cheesy cheesy
With the picture I saw believe me he's finer than you.
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Princeton92(m): 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
With the picture I saw believe me he's finer than you.

Abeg i give up jawe... lemme oh go meet your man
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
Princeton92:

Abeg i give up jawe... lemme oh go meet your man
πŸ˜‚

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Nane Maria Anna And Titi Alakija, Kofi Annan's Widow & Ex Wife Respectively / Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) / Uday Saddam Hussein al-Tikritti Cars Collection Of Son Of Saddam Hussein

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.