Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,594 members, 7,823,580 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics (83060 Views)

HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? / Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Chukwunonso1: 8:08am On Aug 17, 2023
teeytimi:

One of the ways to know if its kidney stone is to observe if you have delayed while peeing

Good morning Bro.
Sorry, I don't understand; delayed while peeing as how?
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by teeytimi: 9:44am On Aug 17, 2023
Chukwunonso1:

Good morning Bro.
Sorry, I don't understand; delayed while peeing as how?
This is it, normally your peeing could be like 30sec to 1min max but if it's kidney stone issue especially if the stone is blocking the bladder you will definitely stay longer while peeing because the urine will not rush out well. If its UTI, the urine will rush well just that you will be experiencing burning sensation while peeing.

You can also do proper scan to be certain

You can a

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Chukwunonso1: 10:59am On Aug 17, 2023
teeytimi:

This is it, normally your peeing could be like 30sec to 1min max but if it's kidney stone issue especially if the stone is blocking the bladder you will definitely stay longer while peeing because the urine will not rush out well. If its UTI, the urine will rush well just that you will be experiencing burning sensation while peeing.

You can also do proper scan to be certain

You can a

Ok.
I get now. My peeing doesn't take longer than necessary though.
Il visit the hospital next week.
Thanks for your time🙏

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Tilewizy: 6:00am On Aug 18, 2023
lolu2019:
which stupid meds that can't cure anything.me that I am treating medical doctors.stop fooling urself with orthodox medicine.

Really?

You don dey treat our doctors of which disease kwanu?

Arh.. ignorance...

They have said it, if truly alternative medicine works, go to the licencing bodies and register, bring your ingredients let them study it and even make it better, palatable and safe for human consumption.

But no, you prefer hiding in the Bush and consulting oracle.

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by lolu2019: 6:07am On Aug 18, 2023
Tilewizy:

Really?

You don dey treat our doctors of which disease kwanu?

Arh.. ignorance...

They have said it, if truly alternative medicine works, go to the licencing bodies and register, bring your ingredients let them study it and even make it better, palatable and safe for human consumption.

But no, you prefer hiding in the Bush and consulting oracle.
and u think I have time.i am not doing it for profit bro.i have a better source of income.
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Tilewizy: 6:09am On Aug 18, 2023
lolu2019:
and u think I have time.i am not doing it for profit bro.i have a better source of income.

Toh... Well done!
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by alikos: 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2023
How I beat Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) in 24 Hours with Natural Remedy.

My Story
I contracted a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) in 2005 during my National Youth Service Corp programme and struggled to find a cure. I tried various conventional medications and injections, but none of them worked. The Doctors who were familiar with my condition stopped answering my calls. I searched for a solution to my problem everywhere, spent all I earned and all my savings but I still did not get the relief I needed. I also experimented with several herbal medications, but they had little or no effect.

I was in and out of relationships, but I could not have sex with my partners for fear of infecting them. I avoided any form of intimacy and lost interest in sexual activities. In 2012, I came across an article on how to cure UTI from home with no chemicals or herbs. I immediately went to the market in Nigeria and bought the items (about twelve items in total), followed the instructions, and felt better after 24 hours. I visited the laboratory at Lasuth General Hospital for a test and it was negative. I still had doubts and repeated the test two weeks later and got the same negative result. Then, I encouraged my friends who I knew had similar conditions to take the same home treatment. We have been free of the dreaded Urinary Tract Infections ever since.

I realized there are so many people who are in the same situation I was in 2005, and I want to share my story and the natural remedy that gave me total freedom from the UTI after living with it for seven years.

I can teach you how I cured my Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) in 24 hours using natural remedies.

Contact me using the following details:
Email: Calvaryllc1@gmail.com
WhatsApp Chat: https:///message/OFBKVBZ2TDPJE1
WhatsApp Call: +234-8176117810

Vincent Chukwu

UTI #UrinaryTractInfection #UTITreatment #UTIPrevention #UTIHomeRemedy #UTISymptoms #UTICauses #UTIAwareness #UTISupport #UTIRecovery
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Reelz: 2:28am On Aug 28, 2023
stay strong.. you're healed..
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by MrPRevailer(m): 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2023
Battlefield2:

According to what I read, chances are, anyone that has dz stone and pee it out can have it later in the future

There is a plant called "Stone breaker"

Get the seed and plant in your garden. It is specifically for kidney stones and gall stones
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
MrPRevailer:

There is a plant called "Stone breaker"

Get the seed and plant in your garden. It is specifically for kidney stones and gall stones
Thank you so much sir
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by HHHgracious1: 8:59am On Sep 20, 2023
What medication did you take that helped you pee it out ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Local Barber Mutilated Kano Bride (photo) / Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) / COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.