Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,907 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics (83066 Views)

HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? / Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2:

According to what I read, chances are, anyone that has dz stone and pee it out can have it later in the future
grin grin grin grin
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Blitzerz: 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
Start drinking at least 3 litres of water daily
Reduce fish and meat intake
Avoid unprotected sex

See a urologist

7 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Mountbatten: 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
F*cking hell bruh! I'm glad you're better now. Damnnn…
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by slam7000(m): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2:

Are you really serious??
May his soul rest in peace

Your experience and that of the person that you quoted shows everything that is wrong with our medical system.

Proper imaging and I mean abdominal X-ray and CT scan would’ve shown the stone in your urinary system. You don’t self medicate if you have the symptoms that you told us here.

X-ray would’ve shown that in your bladder. You are brave to have peed it out. Would’ve been a straightforward process when handled by experienced urologist.

12 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by ofuonyebi: 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
just thank GOD for saving you from sudden death

5 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by BoldBrainz(m): 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
MrRemedyAlagbo:
Always clean your system with natural herbs,both kidney,liver and lungs .

It's very important and most affordable and effective way

Those herbs rather leave residues in the kidneys and appendix. Nothing beats clean water for system cleansing. Leave the rest of the lies people sell with herbs and supplements.

5 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Ogbenisoft28(m): 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
What God can not do does not exist!!!!

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by slam7000(m): 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
Dshocker:

Reading your situation just weakened my bones, i can barely stand.

Sorry for the pains you went through.

What are the chances that the stone won't manifest again

Keep drinking lots of water. You should going for check ups at least every 6 months.

8 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by BoldBrainz(m): 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
Blitzerz:
Start drinking at least 3 litres of water daily
Reduce fish and meat intake
Avoid unprotected sex

See a urologist

Fish doesn't contribute to kidney stones. Beef and kpomo, yes.
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by ConfidentialDoc: 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2:

Sincerely, I can't say
I have been living like dz for years
You can't imagine the amount of relief I had when I pee this out
The stone moved to the tip of my penis in the middle of my final exams,I can't pee, I was feeling serious pains and I had to read to pass
It wasn't easy at all
Sincerely
Good health is underated

Be drinking lots of water oooo....
Google oxalate rich foods
And avoid them like the plague!
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Olam09(m): 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2:

According to what I read, chances are, anyone that has dz stone and pee it out can have it later in the future

He need to stop taking foods high in calcium..
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Olam09(m): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2:
This is my true life story
I have been living with a stone in my bladder for years now.....like 12-15years
I just discovered that if I ate anything solid,I found myself not comfortable, series of stomach pain and all,sometimes I find it very hard to pee and sometimes I even pee blood
I have been living with this illness for a while and despite using everything medically and traditionally,it refused to go, so I accept my fate
There was a night this stomach pain started,I was rushed to the hospital where I used 1week, I did scan and I was told my urinary tract was dirty and I have to flush it out,I was put under treatment and I used series of drugs,I was discharged but the sickness still persist
After enough diagnosis,I discovered I have a stone in d kidney and if I don't pee it,it will be disastrous....After series of medications and all,the stone finally left my kidney and straight to the bladder,it stayed there for a while and it was really painful I must say

Last month, I underwent the most painful week of my life trying to pass the stone, the pain,I can't pray for my enemy
To use the toilet,I use a minimum of 20-30mins trying to pee and most times I pee blood
It was a really really painful journey but thank God and drugs, yesterday,I finally peed the stone.....I really thank God for my life,it was not really easy at all
These are some of the pics I managed to take during the journey of peeing out the stone
It used a week at at tip of my penis coming out small small till it finally came out....glory be to God

You need to stop taking food high in calcium concentration.
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by enemyofprogress: 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
fyzaila:
God have mercy 🥺. You went through hell on earth. I'm sorry dear. Thank God for this relief. Please what even caused the stones to accumulate like this?
sexually transmitted diseases

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by int0x80(m): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
Why didn't you remove it through surgery instead of all the pains you endured. Glad it's out now!

4 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by OboloMAN: 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
How to prevent kidney stones: 5 tips
Even though kidney stones can be common and recur once you've had them, there are simple ways to help prevent them. Here are some strategies that can help:

1. Drink enough water.
A meta-analysis from the National Kidney Foundation found that people who produced 2 to 2.5 liters of urine daily were 50% less likely to develop kidney stones than those who produced less. It takes about 8 to 10 8-ounce glasses (about 2 liters total) of water daily to produce that amount.

2. Eat more calcium-rich plant foods.
Good sources include yogurt, soy products, beans, lentils and seeds. Dietary calcium binds oxalate in the intestines, so less gets absorbed and lower concentrations end up in urine.

3. Enjoy some lemons.
Citrate, a salt in citric acid, binds to calcium and helps block stone formation. "Studies have shown that drinking 1/2 cup of lemon juice concentrate diluted in water each day, or the juice of two lemons, can increase urine citrate and likely reduce kidney stone risk," says Dr. Eisner.

4. Watch the sodium.
A high-sodium diet can trigger kidney stones because it increases the amount of calcium in your urine. Federal guidelines suggest limiting total daily sodium intake to 2,300 milligrams (mg).

5. Cut back on animal protein.
Eating too much animal protein, such as meat, eggs, and seafood, boosts can increase the risk of forming stones. If you're prone to kidney stones, limit your daily meat intake to a quantity that is no bigger than a pack of playing cards.

Https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/5-things-can-help-take-pass-kidney-stones-2018030813363

2 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by EMIOMOADEOYE: 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
If this is real, you are one fortunate SOB.

Imagine that stone getting stuck halfway down your tubes

Go do a check just to be sure oo
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Starboytwo(m): 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
Omo.

Sigh 😔

Even me here reading was massively relieved for you brother.

I pray your health be 100 from now on.

3 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by 02Kebreal(m): 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
Speedy recovery Brother
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Chukwunonso1: 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2:
This is my true life story
I have been living with a stone in my bladder for years now.....like 12-15years
I just discovered that if I ate anything solid,I found myself not comfortable, series of stomach pain and all,sometimes I find it very hard to pee and sometimes I even pee blood
I have been living with this illness for a while and despite using everything medically and traditionally,it refused to go, so I accept my fate
There was a night this stomach pain started,I was rushed to the hospital where I used 1week, I did scan and I was told my urinary tract was dirty and I have to flush it out,I was put under treatment and I used series of drugs,I was discharged but the sickness still persist
After enough diagnosis,I discovered I have a stone in d kidney and if I don't pee it,it will be disastrous....After series of medications and all,the stone finally left my kidney and straight to the bladder,it stayed there for a while and it was really painful I must say

Last month, I underwent the most painful week of my life trying to pass the stone, the pain,I can't pray for my enemy
To use the toilet,I use a minimum of 20-30mins trying to pee and most times I pee blood
It was a really really painful journey but thank God and drugs, yesterday,I finally peed the stone.....I really thank God for my life,it was not really easy at all
These are some of the pics I managed to take during the journey of peeing out the stone
It used a week at at tip of my penis coming out small small till it finally came out....glory be to God

Thank God for you Bro.
I did one STD test February. Everything came out negative. But one CRYSTALI('m it sure if my spelling is correct). and unrinary track infection..,
The doctor did ay anything about about the crystal but I was treated for the UTI.. Buy I googled it, and it ment kidney stones

My urine is always redish.
Were you also feeling pains and discomfort in your testicles and penis after urinating??

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Emma1Oj(m): 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
Dshocker:

You have to go to a general hospital for weekly checkup, so the doctors over there can remedy it
so much in love with that hospital. The doctors there no be moi moi compare to all these private hospitals that will feel your tommy with one useless antibiotics without remedy.

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Abumilla(m): 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
Congratulations . Thank God for making you free of this painful kidney stone. It is not easy, you went through alot. Wishing you a very speedy recovery as you complete your medications.

5 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Tilewizy: 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
lolu2019:
Always clean ur system.use herbs

And visit the hospital when your kidneys are kocked out

2 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by onlyboyson(m): 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
Jesus guy u go through hell
Common gonorrhea go make u pee hell say more of stone

Guy God loves you

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
Chukwunonso1:

Thank God for you Bro.
I did one STD test February. Everything came out negative. But one CRYSTALI('m it sure if my spelling is correct). and unrinary track infection..,
The doctor did ay anything about about the crystal but I was treated for the UTI.. Buy I googled it, and it ment kidney stones

My urine is always redish.
Were you also feeling pains and discomfort in your testicles and penis after urinating??
Yes
That's exactly the symptoms of the stone
Pls take care of yourself

2 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by rickleye: 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
Dude if peeing was painful - how on earth was ejaculating ?
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
Starboytwo:
Omo.

Sigh 😔

Even me here reading was massively relieved for you brother.

I pray your health be 100 from now on.
Amen
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
EMIOMOADEOYE:
If this is real, you are one fortunate SOB.

Imagine that stone getting stuck halfway down your tubes

Go do a check just to be sure oo
Okay bro
Will do
Thanks much
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Heffalump(m): 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
Haha, @OP is that the tip of your JohnThomas I'm see in those pictures.

Anyway, thank God for the final relief. Always eat healthy.
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Aukeibado(m): 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2:

No. ops, You wouldn't have it again. GOD is alive

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by sokia: 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
I'm correctly in your shoe I've Treating this kidney stones since 2017 I'm yet to see any positive result,the last treatment in hospital is around June 15 to 25 but not any positive result when over 200k gone for treatment.

Can you help us with possibly tips here hw u be able to get ride of it.... thanks i

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Local Barber Mutilated Kano Bride (photo) / Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) / COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.