Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics (83042 Views)

HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? / Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Dshocker(m): 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2:

According to what I read, chances are, anyone that has dz stone and pee it out can have it later in the future

You have to go to a general hospital for weekly checkup, so the doctors over there can remedy it

3 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Jesus..

Ok bye
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by maleekberry: 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
Guy shocked remain forever grateful to God. That thing could have lead to serious complications o

13 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by teeytimi: 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2:
This is my true life story
I have been living with a stone in my bladder for years now.....like 12-15years
I just discovered that if I ate anything solid,I found myself not comfortable, series of stomach pain and all,sometimes I find it very hard to pee and sometimes I even pee blood
I have been living with this illness for a while and despite using everything medically and traditionally,it refused to go, so I accept my fate
There was a night this stomach pain started,I was rushed to the hospital where I used 1week, I did scan and I was told my urinary tract was dirty and I have to flush it out,I was put under treatment and I used series of drugs,I was discharged but the sickness still persist
After enough diagnosis,I discovered I have a stone in d kidney and if I don't pee it,it will be disastrous....After series of medications and all,the stone finally left my kidney and straight to the bladder,it stayed there for a while and it was really painful I must say

Last month, I underwent the most painful week of my life trying to pass the stone, the pain,I can't pray for my enemy
To use the toilet,I use a minimum of 20-30mins trying to pee and most times I pee blood
It was a really really painful journey but thank God and drugs, yesterday,I finally peed the stone.....I really thank God for my life,it was not really easy at all
These are some of the pics I managed to take during the journey of peeing out the stone
It used a week at at tip of my penis coming out small small till it finally came out....glory be to God
Thank God for the healing, I had same experience last four month. The painful peeing took me about two weeks, It was so scary, I have never heard or seen such before stone cam out of my penis but thank God all is fine now

7 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Alonso91(m): 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
So sorry Op,,, although you are lucky to have peed it out urself cuz it happens to my mum's brother and he doesn't survived it.....

You ve been given a second chance pls use it well and always communicate with ur maker

It is well

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
Alonso91:
So sorry Op,,, although you are lucky to have peed it out urself cuz it happens to my mum's brother and he doesn't survived it.....

You ve been given a second chance pls use it well and always communicate with ur maker

It is well

Are you really serious??
May his soul rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by siofra(f): 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
And you were fuûcking somebody's daughter with this kind of prick.
Omo! Nigerian men are too dirty.

Better go for test to ascertain what's wrong with you, I don't think it's the end.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Collins4u1(m): 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
this one na Birthing of stone..

damnnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by SenecaTheYonger: 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
Struvite stone
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Rickmann: 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2:
I just discovered that if I ate anything solid,I found myself not comfortable, series of stomach pain and all,sometimes I find it very hard to pee and sometimes I even pee blood
I have been living with this illness for a while and despite using everything medically and traditionally,it refused to go, so I accept my fate
There was a night this stomach pain started,I was rushed to the hospital where I used 1week, I did scan and I was told my urinary tract was dirty and I have to flush it out,I was put under treatment and I used series of drugs,I was discharged but the sickness still persist
After enough diagnosis,I discovered I have a stone in d kidney and if I don't pee it,it will be disastrous....After series of medications and all,the stone finally left my kidney and straight to the bladder,it stayed there for a while and it was really painful I must say

Last month, I underwent the most painful week of my life trying to pass the stone, the pain,I can't pray for my enemy
To use the toilet,I use a minimum of 20-30mins trying to pee and most times I pee blood
It was a really really painful journey but thank God and drugs, yesterday,I finally peed the stone.....I really thank God for my life,it was not really easy at all
These are some of the pics I managed to take during the journey of peeing out the stone
It used a week at at tip of my penis coming out small small till it finally came out....glory be to God

kidney stones is the most excruciating medically known pain ever. its been proven to be worse than child labour pain and bone fracture.
thank God for this healing and i pray its permanent.. Amen.

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by juniormusa(m): 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
siofra:

Better go for test to ascertain what's wrong with you, I don't think it's the end.
Will you make such unguarded statement if OP is your brother ?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Les: 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2:

Are you really serious??
May his soul rest in peace
drink more water man, fruits and fast please. I beg u

2 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2023
Les:
drink more water man, fruits and fast please. I beg u
Okay
Thanks man

4 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by willi926(m): 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
Am so aorry
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by flokii: 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
Gosh!... this must have been extremely painful.

@OP Quick recovery o.
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Benwallt(m): 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
Op. I am short of words. I thank God for you.
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by TheLoneCitizen(m): 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2:

You look uncircumcised. I read that's a causative factor in itself.

2 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
TheLoneCitizen:

You look uncircumcised. I read that's a causative factor in itself.

I'm circumcised

10 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by chudyprince: 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
My question is... can someone who drink enough water (hydration) everyday have this kidney stone of a thing?

9 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by maticar: 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
Try dey drink water ooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by HussenAdul: 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ur girlfriend or side chic will give Thanksgiving that this thing was not deposited inside their kpekus.
If it enters there, no to block fallopian tube
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by kolawolemonsuru: 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
THAT'S WHY CONSTANT Mouth Action IS NECCESSARY IN A MAN'S LIFE

2 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by authentic18: 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
Okay

5 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by spinna: 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ohh boi..u don born oo ..u must give that stone a name

4 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
Increase your water intake from now on.. herbs do not work at all

4 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Way4orward: 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
Next lie please

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by BoldBrainz(m): 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
BItt:
THIS IS MYSTERIOUS

Some things sounds very impossible but omo.
I am happy for you that you have escaped the bondage.
Please always be in constant communication with God. He is a miracle worker

There's nothing mysterious about Kidney stones. When them tell una make una dey drink plenty water daily, una dey gree hear?

4 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by BoldBrainz(m): 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
authentic18:

Sometimes fast too
People that have never gone through fasting as adults usually have issues

I don't understand.
Wetin concern fasting for this matter?

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
Always clean your system with natural herbs,both kidney,liver and lungs .

It's very important and most affordable and effective way

4 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by BoldBrainz(m): 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2023
siofra:

Girls with small bress too dey get bad attitude. Juss like Jennyclay.

7 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Angelfrost(m): 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
This is why we encourage people to constantly stay hydrated, and cut down on salt, sugar, and junk.
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Boyooosa(m): 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
This would have helped a lot, if the process of getting rid of this was clinically written here....
Just thinking tho

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Local Barber Mutilated Kano Bride (photo) / Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) / COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.