Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Why Are Some Ladies Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Ladies Like This (713 Views)

Why Are Some Ladies Like This / Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Ladies Like This by Lakeview: 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
Imagine I see this babe and I asked her out, a nice cool church gal, for almost two months she didn't give me reply, until i press her more, and she told me she didn't hear anything from God.

We kept on being friend, chat few times a month. After two years she came to me and ask if we can give it a trial lolz... I.e if we can be dating lol

I was mad, the response I gave her was madden that she blocked me grin

Ladies wake up, whether you are a church gal or not does not mean you should be stupid.

No be everybody go hear from God about who they should marry. Be wise.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by Impersonator2: 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
you mean dis tin wey u dey talk??

meanwhile jennyclay is here fingering her toto thinking of the most ugliest comment to drop and abuse men as usual

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by talented321: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
So people still dey toast one woman for more than 1month' na wa.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 12:10am On Aug 16, 2023
Lakeview:
Imagine I see this babe and I asked her out, a nice cool church gal, for almost two months she didn't give me reply, until i press her more, and she told me she didn't hear anything from God.

We kept on being friend, chat few times a month. After two years she came to me and ask if we can give it a trial lolz... I.e if we can be dating lol

I was mad, the response I gave her was madden that she blocked me grin

Ladies wake up, whether you are a church gal or not does not mean you should be stupid.

No be everybody go hear from God about who they should marry. Be wise.

Ask her If she has had a boyfriend or been involved in a relationship with any guy before. Make enquiries to know if she's had sex before. If she's not had a boyfriend or been in any form of relationship before, she's possibly a virgin.

Go ahead and start your relationship with her. Its better to marry such a girl than the ones that would have told you Yes almost immediately without praying about it.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by MrsTwrite(f): 2:51am On Aug 16, 2023
She go grow old of she continue with that behavior. She will definitely chase her suitor just like that, let her be wise o.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by Karleb(m): 2:59am On Aug 16, 2023
What response did you give her?

(1) (Reply)

I'm Really Weak,helpless And Depressed � / Need Some Advice / Do Work Relationships Work!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.