Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale (17557 Views)

Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) / Cost Of Electricity Consumption In Nigeria Cheapest In The World – FG / President Buhari Got "False Intelligence" From CBN - Ajuri Ngelale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by Prince111111: 7:20am On Aug 16, 2023
Lai Mohamed is even more humane than this didinrin
Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by PepeXKermit: 7:20am On Aug 16, 2023
They will quickly be telling you this rubbish but they will not tell you the economy is very hard, where in the world will you use more than half of your minimum wage to fill up your tank if you have a car.

What am i even saying, you will use your whole minimum wage salary to fill up your tank. Imagine if you lived in a developed country and used your 9k usd monthly salary to fill your tank up in one setting. This is the logic these useless people are trying to explain to us. Mind you, the average car tank is 50Litres.do the maths and let that sink in!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by extol1(m): 7:20am On Aug 16, 2023
Stupid and idiot people are parading themselves in the affair of government. Why didn't you tell me how many natural resources do we have compare to those countries
Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by hegelian: 7:22am On Aug 16, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

ofcourse you do, the same way you shouted how you loved buhari for 8yrs and im sure you loved hitler, idiamin, and even abacha.. your love is always with anyone so evil that you being to leak under..wicked souls

1 Like

Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by UnfairLife7(m): 7:22am On Aug 16, 2023
Those countries aren't oil producing nations. Also, their minimum wage are mile ahead of ours.

3 Likes

Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by phemmie06(m): 7:22am On Aug 16, 2023
FG de play... Our economy can not be better until FG stop comparing us with the country that perform badly but start thinking on how they can improve and move this country forward by comparing our country with the countries with better economy.
Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by Thugnificent(m): 7:26am On Aug 16, 2023
Lies
Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by Masterito(m): 7:27am On Aug 16, 2023
They suddenly realized because Tinubu is now in power.
iwaeda:
***Assures no further hike in fuel price

https://punchng.com/subsidy-petrol-in-nigeria-cheapest-most-affordable-in-west-africa-presidency/
Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by onyxo76(m): 7:27am On Aug 16, 2023
Tntsi:
These guys are heartless
asin... all those countries mentioned, are they oil producing nations, he would have mentioned libya, Angola instead and lets compare.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by yeshuasfootstep(m): 7:27am On Aug 16, 2023
#1500 is what they're targeting.

Have you seen that the emphasis is not on you enjoying what God blessed you with, but bad belle that you are not paying as others are paying so they have enough to mismanage and loot.

Strangers has seized and even using your own people to punish you all right from time, but you keep falling for their religious and ethnic baits.

If at all you are sincere, why
didn't you ask Obi how he intend to remove the subsidy?

You just heard other aspirants say they will remove subsidy and that is the first thing you did, even when budgeted money for it is still running.

No single refinery was built.

No modular refineries are licensed and encouraged to be producing.

No look into subsidy account to see if actually it is a fraud as being speculated, and know how best to position fuel importation.

Even the Dangote refinery I thought will be helped to come on board as promised, was abandoned.

Not to talk of matching Jonathan's preparation when he wanted to remove subsidy,which even everyone punishing the people today resisted vehemently.

But if you're honest, you can still remedy the situation by fully subsidizing immediately, and implement all the above.

Let neighbouring countries buy at unsubsidized price from approved depots, and be given cover notes to cross into their countries.
Smuggling will reduce.

Then use aggressive monitoring of borders to take care of remaining smugglers.

Give few months for your programs on boosting exports to pick up and then remove subsidy.

No body will feel any pain.
May Elohim have mercy on Nigerians.
Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by frankyychiji(f): 7:28am On Aug 16, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu
There's no honor among druggies.
Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by Basicend: 7:28am On Aug 16, 2023
Tntsi:
These guys are heartless

Animals that have stolen so much and can't feel it.

That's how they think in this dire time.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by Hoelujohn: 7:29am On Aug 16, 2023
Moneyyman:
I don't blame you.
You salary is in the millions. I'm sure your allowances alone can feed 5 families monthly.

Our PMS is the cheapest but wages are among the lowest. People dying because they can't find even N1000 to buy antimalarial drug.

Continue.
You allow political loyalty to blind you to the tears of the common man.
The man na werey, I was expecting comparison of prices with other OPEC countries.
Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by Hoelujohn: 7:29am On Aug 16, 2023
onyxo76:
asin... all those countries mentioned, are they oil producing nations, he would have mentioned libya, Angola instead and lets compare.
Just my thought.
Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by frankyychiji(f): 7:30am On Aug 16, 2023
This spokesman would soon land himself in trouble with stones to his head.
Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by salem1996: 7:30am On Aug 16, 2023
fuckJones:
the spokes man of the present government is the same mad man that use to advise obi

If it's true, then that means Obi was also wise that he never took any of his advices. Sadly, he Finally got foolish and dumbstruck cargoes that see him wiser than them so they chose him as their spokeman.
Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by djseanjohn77: 7:30am On Aug 16, 2023
DrGoodman:

The joke is on you, if you think your own hardship in Nigeria will be reduced by trolling Peter Obi, then go ahead while the man you troll is a billionaire in USD since the past 30 years.

I pity your future.

Biilionaire? With money stashed in pandora, money stolen during Abacha regime....same man now acting saint. Show us one company owned by Obi, just one, where he employed youths. I just want one company that makes money for him or investment in Nigeria that gives return. make una stop to dey insult us collectively, we know you people can be controlled by one man siting in abroad and another rin prison, but we are liberal and we have a manind of our own.

1 Like

Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by geewean(m): 7:31am On Aug 16, 2023
If he doesn't talk this way,his salary will be subsidized......Looool

Na him work he dey do.
Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by WHITELIGHTER: 7:31am On Aug 16, 2023
They should dead this talk…
Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by salem1996: 7:33am On Aug 16, 2023
onyxo76:

A greedy heart blinds the eyes so they don't see truth. How can you produce something and expect to buy it same amount with those that are not producing?
Just wishing a coup on this nation by all means necessary 🧣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by onyxo76(m): 7:33am On Aug 16, 2023
TimelineMag:

11 Naira (1997) l use to fill my tank with 550 Naira then.
1993, i used to buy 70k per liter, was just out of secondary school then, those times ehnn
Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by eldoradoxx: 7:35am On Aug 16, 2023
They are preparing the minds of Agbadorians to buy fuel for over #1000 per liter. Remember Obidients predicted that fuel will sell for 1000 before December.
Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by Abagworo(m): 7:35am On Aug 16, 2023
Mr Tinubu thinks all of us are clever by half. If you check 630 Naira per litre at 500 Naira per Dollar it comes at 1.25 Dollar per litre. It makes Nigeria the costliest.

However if we go by the logic they're trying to apply it means what we just did was just devaluation of Naira not deregulation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by Ubanz: 7:35am On Aug 16, 2023
Which day this albino became an economist?
Let's take Senegal as an instance,their minimum wage is about 62.500 XOF per month which amounts to about $105 and it has been stable.
While Nigeria's minimum wage is N30,000 per month which as at today stands at about $31.58..
In 2013 the same 30k minimum wage was equivalent to about $195.

That's how the drain the Nigerian workers on a daily basis.
They pay themselves in dollar equivalent and pay you in Naira and many of us will be jumping up my salary is 450k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by onyxo76(m): 7:36am On Aug 16, 2023
salem1996:

A greedy heart blinds the eyes so they don't see truth. How can you produce something and expect to buy it same amount with those that are not producing?
Just wishing a coup on this nation by all means necessary 🧣
in fact, its crazy, you get borehole for your house, but because the pump is bad ,you carry the water go the next house where they help you package it as pure water and you end up buying your own water.
Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by kingjoe(m): 7:38am On Aug 16, 2023
Mr ngele please let us know their ranking in oil producing nations
Secondly tell us their minimum wage.
On one breath you assure no more increase and then say it is deregulated.
Ok.
Do you really understand words you speak.

Dollars cannot be fluctuating as it is and you say importers won't increase price or increase in oil in the international market and they should buy at a loss

Rather intensify efforts to build more refineries,more modular refineries and then see what can be done to refurbish and start producing in the existing ones.
If they can't be fixed,lease or sell to investors.i would prefer foreign investors to pump in funds to the economy
Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by maxzzo1(m): 7:41am On Aug 16, 2023
Useless boy did any country in west Africa have d kind of oil we have? Very stupid boy
Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by simfrost90210: 7:44am On Aug 16, 2023
Figger:
Emilokan on the beat, chai! Those days when patrol was 45 naira, military regime come be like say na him better pass.

I remember when it was sold at 23 naira in 1997...... That was in Kaduna! Life was fair!

Everything's terribly changed ........
Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by simfrost90210: 7:45am On Aug 16, 2023
Wahala!
I suspected Ajuri is an "el demonio negro" the day BAT appointed him.. You must be the same with them to be with them.. When a human being speaks in consonance with this current government, then, they're beasts!!! SIMPLE
Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by Zeezenho: 7:48am On Aug 16, 2023
mainman7:
Please, let's tell ourselves the truth instead of being forever pessimistic daily from AM to PM. One thing I know is that Nigeria is not the worst Country on Earth as some would erroneously want you to believe. In fact Nigeria is better than so many of Countries in the World, I'm a Globe-Trotter that has been to wretched Countries and Great Countries. So, I know what I said for a fact.

shocked Bragging woman said all men are useless and then this Video came up and got her crying. https://www.nairaland.com/7804919/woman-said-alexa-remind-me

Massive nationwide Butchering and Slaughtering of Nigerians like Rams by Fulani Herdsmen has been ruthlessly dealt with! Or Fulanis are still Raping and Killing People in your own Village and Town?! He gave Military Order to shoot at sight such killers that have no value for Human Life.
His Administration has been focused 1st on Securing Nigerian Lives because when there is Life, Hope is guaranteed. But if Life is snuffed out of you as it would have continued if another Fulani had become President, how would you still be hoping for Pay Rise and Better Nigeria?

Let's all Support the Great President Tinubu as he moves to the next Phase which is Economy Diversification and Industrialization of the Country.
Like if you Agree.

Sir Pls with all due respect am a Globetrotter myself too been to all the continents except Australia. I speak 4 international languages plus yoruba igbo and little housa.

Pls can you mention just one country on earth nigeria is better off because I dont know of any, been to more than 50 countries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by Basicend: 7:48am On Aug 16, 2023
Most of the people that talk like this are politicians or people that have access to free (stolen) money. Also, people that get trickles of the stolen funds speak same way. .

Most legit and hard working people cannot speak as such, even Shell Petroleum staff yesterday were protesting the hardship.

Animals.

Nigerian is a case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko-Haram gave Me N5000 To Burn Schools - Teenager / Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja / $1 Billion Ogoni Cleanup: Senate Committee Launches Probe, Visits Wike (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.