Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale (17556 Views)

Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) / Cost Of Electricity Consumption In Nigeria Cheapest In The World – FG / President Buhari Got "False Intelligence" From CBN - Ajuri Ngelale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by Fearyourcreator: 2:06pm On Aug 16, 2023
DrGoodman:
We told you that these guys are devil's in human skin, what can a drug dealer do to benefit the society?

If them check you well now your kinsmen fit don embezzle community money before... Una type Sabi abuse others
Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by Gaji001: 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
I feel before any sensible government make policies as such, measures are put to play, to cushion za changes that will come with such policies.

For this administration to make a verbal withdrawal of subsidy, without a pronounce/implemented measures, is a step towards a birth of several social upheavals.

Coming to a play ground without a seen tested backup plan, is a player coming to fail za play.
Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by Elev82014: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
Now, tell Nigerians which other countries in West Africa other than Nigeria is an old-producing country.
Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by bdon123(m): 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
iwaeda:
***Assures no further hike in fuel price

https://punchng.com/subsidy-petrol-in-nigeria-cheapest-most-affordable-in-west-africa-presidency/
I have 1 question,are this fools pretending that minimum wage n fuel price go hand in hand?wat is minimum wage in those backward west african countries?i mean why are we comparing a useless country that claims to be giant of Africa wit west african countries?why no algeria,south africa or morocco?so na benin republic n cameroun we wan dey compare ourselves wit now abi?we truly hav foolish educated people in naija
Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by Jadeng: 2:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
Do those counties also have crude oil ?
Do they export their crude for peanuts and then look for forex to import back finished products at very high prices

We need to be very careful what we say when occupying certain positions or offices o, word do not die, they will always return 😉...
Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by Blackdisciple(m): 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
Evil man...
Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by UmehzEmmanuel(m): 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
mainman7:
Please, let's tell ourselves the truth instead of being forever pessimistic daily from AM to PM. One thing I know is that Nigeria is not the worst Country on Earth as some would erroneously want you to believe. In fact Nigeria is better than so many of Countries in the World, I'm a Globe-Trotter that has been to wretched Countries and Great Countries. So, I know what I said for a fact.

shocked Bragging woman said all men are useless and then this Video came up and got her crying. https://www.nairaland.com/7804919/woman-said-alexa-remind-me

Massive nationwide Butchering and Slaughtering of Nigerians like Rams by Fulani Herdsmen has been ruthlessly dealt with! Or Fulanis are still Raping and Killing People in your own Village and Town?! He gave Military Order to shoot at sight such killers that have no value for Human Life.
His Administration has been focused 1st on Securing Nigerian Lives because when there is Life, Hope is guaranteed. But if Life is snuffed out of you as it would have continued if another Fulani had become President, how would you still be hoping for Pay Rise and Better Nigeria?

Let's all Support the Great President Tinubu as he moves to the next Phase which is Economy Diversification and Industrialization of the Country.
Like if you Agree.

Did you compare Nigeria with the best nations on earth or with the worst?

Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by COMPAQ(m): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
iwaeda:
***Assures no further hike in fuel price

https://punchng.com/subsidy-petrol-in-nigeria-cheapest-most-affordable-in-west-africa-presidency/

This is where NLC should swiftly respond and put out their own infographic on minimum wage and other relevant metrics in those same countries. NLC sef no sabi wettin dem dey do. No strategy to win hearts and minds of Nigerians sef.

That's why they struggle for support from the people, particularly the educated ones, because we can see that they don't even know what message they are selling.

The need a media and social media consultant
Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by BoboNogoDie: 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2023
Tntsi:
These guys are heartless creatures.

Here is the truth about Nigeria.

Nigeria is at the edge of collaspe.
God in his infinite mercies and love for Nigeria sends a team, OBIDATTI to rescue Nigeria, pull her out of collaspe and bring forth a new Nigeria.

Unfortunately tinubu alongside yakubu and some miscreant politicians and Inec officials conspire to stand in the way of the new Nigeria. They don't mind if the country collaspe.

PODATTI are the vessels ordained by divinity to pull out Nigeria from collaspe.
It is not by their making. The obedient movement is a divine emergency movement orchestrated by divinity to rescue Nigeria.
They are the team to build the new Nigeria.

There is nothing good that Tinubu can do or will do. Tinubu is more collaspe, poverty , treekings, hardship and confusion on Nigeria.

Until the OBIDATTI mandate is restored, forget Nigeria.
It must be restored.
Lol
Or deh cheesy
Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by Okechinwadike: 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2023
what of OPEC countries, are we the cheapest?? . this people really think we are fools oooooo.
Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by Bigseven(m): 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
Foolish albino
Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by Moneyyman: 5:44am On Aug 17, 2023
Just leave them. No single word of comfort to people that are suffering and dying.

Hoelujohn:

The man na werey, I was expecting comparison of prices with other OPEC countries.
Re: Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale by IcemanFenedis(m): 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
Pls oh! Abi na only me no know what's up, abeg these other African countries, do they have oil?
What should we buy at same price abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko-Haram gave Me N5000 To Burn Schools - Teenager / Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja / $1 Billion Ogoni Cleanup: Senate Committee Launches Probe, Visits Wike (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.