Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,340 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse (48004 Views)

"Filming Myself For Daddies Pleasure" Lagos Babe Twerk In Pant & Bra (photos) / Why Would A Woman Leave Her House And Not Wear Pant / Slay Queen Poses With Her Friends In Pant & Bra As She Celebrates Birthday. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by cheque: 6:48am On Aug 16, 2023
In meet this new chick, we are getting along closely, but she dislikes underwear, she wear jean without a pant On, shirts / blouse without a bra On, please advise me on how to remedy this condition.
Shirts without bra
Trousers without pant, although she wears tite in her skirts

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by linearity: 6:50am On Aug 16, 2023
what is her reasons for not wearing them?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by money121(m): 6:54am On Aug 16, 2023
E je ki ategun fe si O tongue O

211 Likes 11 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Uptheante(m): 6:56am On Aug 16, 2023
How does she cope during menstruation if she doesn't wear pants at all?

163 Likes 11 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Zonefree(m): 6:57am On Aug 16, 2023
although she wears tite in her skirts

Is Tight under skirt not enough? undecided

Or you expected her to be wearing pant, tight and skirt at the same time? How will the kpekus breath

292 Likes 13 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by jaeyking(m): 7:05am On Aug 16, 2023
Funny enough
Our mothers wore big pant, underwear and still wore two wrappers and they never complained

Well I guess what trends is what one follows

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by talented321: 7:07am On Aug 16, 2023
Na olosho she be' you take her like that or u leave it.

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by donbachi(m): 7:20am On Aug 16, 2023
Na for quick access

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by silvoclaira: 7:21am On Aug 16, 2023
Okay
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by spencekat(m): 7:23am On Aug 16, 2023
Na hook up personnel

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by illicit(m): 7:26am On Aug 16, 2023
I like it like that nitemi

16 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 16, 2023
donbachi:
Na for quick access
So much from a pastor, just like fake pastor johnw47 smh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by fyzaila: 7:36am On Aug 16, 2023
The jeans without pant is quite ok. But, the shirt without bra is a no no, well unless the boobs are small like A or B cup so they aren't obvious like that.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Vinnie2000(m): 7:40am On Aug 16, 2023
Since this Post is about Pant, Bra, Breasts and Yanch,
I expect it to get to FP, with @least 7,8 pages. 🤨🙂

But If you create an Educational thread, Nairalanders will NOT comment. 😒

Later they will Cry about BBnaija and claim they need Educational programmes. sad

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Osashalom: 7:41am On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:
I was really expecting your advice to the op thereby adding value to the thread. I'm afraid this your comment is otherwise

6 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by cheque: 8:28am On Aug 16, 2023
Uptheante:
How does she cope during menstruation if she doesn't wear pants at all?
she said she uses treated cotton wool

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by cheque: 8:29am On Aug 16, 2023
fyzaila:
The jeans without pant is quite ok. But, the shirt without bra is a no no, well unless the boobs are small like A or B cup so they aren't obvious like that.
average size breast bro.
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Gadafii: 8:58am On Aug 16, 2023
Let the kpekus breeff and let the boobas free

I myself detest bra, except your boobs are facing downward, women this days now take their titties and dump bras

17 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by johnw74: 9:19am On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:

stinky rozz, lover of adultery, oral and anal sex etc.

remain a tormented liar oh most dum one:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Isa 3:24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty

4 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Sonnobax15(m): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2023
lipsrsealed
The banny dey create enough room for quickie.....

Unfortunately,na signs of hoeing be that..

18 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by EKONGKING: 10:59am On Aug 16, 2023
Among all the problems facing the country , your so called problem will be the most discussed in nairaland today .
By the end of discussion u will solution not only to your problem but also major problems facing today's youth namely sex,breast,pussy,whigs .

13 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by iHateFraudsters: 10:59am On Aug 16, 2023
What advice do you need exactly?

18 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by driand(m): 10:59am On Aug 16, 2023

I can advice her if you want me to,

DM her contact...

5 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Deicide: 11:00am On Aug 16, 2023
So watin you want make we do? How this thing take use enter fp?

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by DenreleDave(m): 11:00am On Aug 16, 2023
On a Wednesday morning nítorí Ọlọ́run angry angry angry angry

Hiaaaaannn

6 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by SenatePresdo(m): 11:00am On Aug 16, 2023
The lack of pant and brezy your GF doesn't wear because she doesn't want her puxxy to be smelling rotten fish will favor me and my family.

22 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Linkhopp01: 11:00am On Aug 16, 2023
You need help yourself. You are mad!

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by markidoo(m): 11:00am On Aug 16, 2023
Make sense

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by chibu4u2(m): 11:01am On Aug 16, 2023
cry
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Dozie32(m): 11:01am On Aug 16, 2023
Ashawo vibes. Abeg run

3 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Brainlight: 11:01am On Aug 16, 2023
DROP HER NUMBER....SO THAT WE CAN ADVICE HER.

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? / "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple / Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.