Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,172 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? (3654 Views)

My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. / He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) / Hop In and See What My Ex Just Sent Me. Very Useful Though (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 17, 2023
What was the problem..🤔🤔🤔
Switinthemiddle:
Maam ever found someone that ticked all those ur boxes but some anti-earth forces still didnt make it work out. I did

1 Like

Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by LikeAking: 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wawelexy:
Oga she missed the bleeping.... Cut her off cos if you try bleep someone's wife, your wife kitten shall be destroyed too by one jobless small boy... Stay away from people's wife

Lolz

1 Like

Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by dkidd: 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
Switinthemiddle:
Maam ever found someone that ticked all those ur boxes but some anti-earth forces still didnt make it work out. I did
Mehnn I can relate... This shit is so fuckedup like the universe is just playing u like board games.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by Obierika(m): 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Maybe she wants an urgent 2k and she doesn't know how to tell you.. grin grin grin

I thought you claim to be a South African, how did you know about urgent 2K? grin
Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by Ginomel(m): 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wawelexy:
Oga she missed the bleeping.... Cut her off cos if you try bleep someone's wife, your wife kitten shall be destroyed too by one jobless small boy... Stay away from people's wife

Just for morality and integrity sake.No need of stepping in.

Leave all those imaginary payback
Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by Ginomel(m): 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2023
SenatePresdo:

It doesn't work that way.

Some men didn't bang anybody's wife, yet their wives cheated on them.

Simply reduce your risk by marrying an emphatic woman, its a wonderful trait people tend to overlook.

Don't mind their imagination.

Let's try,by God's grace, to maintain uprightness and righteousness because God wants so
Re: My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
I'm on nairaland..🤷🤷🤷
Obierika:

I thought you claim to be a South African, how did you know about urgent 2K? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Men, Resist The Urge To Climb Every Woman You See / Can You Date A Lady With One Child / Ladies Beer Palour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.