Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,980 members, 7,838,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today (20064 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by wittywriter: 9:03am On Aug 17, 2023
Nigerian Maradona... Pioneer of the word 419...

HBD Anyways.

Wittyness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Segzy19: 9:05am On Aug 17, 2023
God is really merciful sha...

Honestly, I don't know why this man has lived this long despite his atrocities
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Judolisco(m): 9:07am On Aug 17, 2023
Emu4life:

Same thing they told us of Agbado.
but u guys said Agbado won't win d election now
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by nograv: 9:07am On Aug 17, 2023
Congrats Thief
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:07am On Aug 17, 2023
Theunbothered:

This malnourished entity doesn't understand the bastard named Babangida is part of the reason your shithole country is so poor.

Lol.. always looking for who to blame for their inefficiency. Babangida is not the reason you are living a miserable life. grin

Point to one infrastructure today that Babangida is not a part of it. Is it Abuja? Third mainland bridge? I can go on and on. Babangida is the one that practically built Nigeria infastructurally, and institutionally.

Till date, the election he conducted is still the best of them all. Food for thought.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Akalia(m): 9:09am On Aug 17, 2023
HBD man of valor. I tap from your longevity.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by eteebanky: 9:10am On Aug 17, 2023
This Man killed harmless M.K.O Abiola

We, Yorubas will never forgive him

If he had allowed Abiola to rule after winning a peaceful election, Nigeria might not be worst as this
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Thomasankara(m): 9:11am On Aug 17, 2023
[/color] The kaduna Mafias' henchman,have a retrospect of your actions and inactions today,think about Dele Giwa,think about MKO Abiola.[color=#770077]
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Antichristus: 9:11am On Aug 17, 2023
When you fail to teach the younger ones their history, they celebrate their slave masters. Here is a classic example.

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:12am On Aug 17, 2023
eteebanky:
This Man killed harmless M.K.O Abiola

We, Yorubas will never forgive him

If he had allowed Abiola to rule after winning a peaceful election, Nigeria might not be worst as this

Only Babangida is credited for a PEACEFUL election. Till date. Even though it was annualled.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Thomasankara(m): 9:13am On Aug 17, 2023
[/color]do u know his actions in government birthed the Sharia philosophy?[color=#770077]
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol.. always looking for who to blame for their inefficiency. Babangida is not the reason you are living a miserable life. grin

Point to one infrastructure today that Babangida is not a part of it. Is it Abuja? Third mainland bridge? I can go on and on.

Till date, the election he conducted is still the best of them all.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by fortune1968: 9:14am On Aug 17, 2023
Useless man
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Thomasankara(m): 9:15am On Aug 17, 2023
[/color]the thing tire me my brother,person wey reduce education budget[color=#770077]
Antichristus:
When you fail to teach the younger ones their history, they celebrate their slave masters. Here is a classic example.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Ambitious21: 9:15am On Aug 17, 2023
Happy birthday to the wicked man
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:16am On Aug 17, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]do u know his actions in government birthed the Sharia philosophy?[color=#770077]

And what's bad with a sharia philosophy? Is Babangida not a Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Thomasankara(m): 9:16am On Aug 17, 2023
[/color]how🤣🤣d northerners dribbled,it was just a peaceful change of baton[color=#770077]
Emu4life:

He once saved Nigeria from Buhari

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Calitoscassius(m): 9:16am On Aug 17, 2023
Heroicvic:
This man, buhari, obasanjo among few are the people that brought this country to it's knee

Ironically, the wicked are having peace and tranquility.. it's we innocent that's being denied of that 🥺😭
You the innocent? Self righteousness?

Be honest, have you ever give or recieved bribe? Driven without a license or told lies.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Thomasankara(m): 9:17am On Aug 17, 2023
[/color]the philosophy is the offshoot of Boko Haram today[color=#770077]
Zxcvbnmghtr:

And what's bad with a sharia philosophy? Is Babangida not a Muslim?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by tonykel1(m): 9:21am On Aug 17, 2023
Happy Birthday To A Man Created With Honour.

Men With Intelect Like You Are: 'One In A Billion.

Obasanjo, Pastor Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo, Peter Obi, Pete Edoche, and Major Al Mustapha are others.

The Honours Are Congenital Trait.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:21am On Aug 17, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]the philosophy is the offshoot of Boko Haram today[color=#770077]

Have heard of MAITASINI? Do you research. When was that crisis.

What has become terrorism today is an out crop of the wars in the gulf region by the United States coupled with the cold war between Russia and U.S over a superiority between communism and capitalism.

The U.K intelligence unit did warn against the invasion of Iraq. You don't have a point.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by beexy: 9:24am On Aug 17, 2023
You think?
Kindly read psalms 73, you will get all your answers there.

Heroicvic:
This man, buhari, obasanjo among few are the people that brought this country to it's knee

Ironically, the wicked are having peace and tranquility.. it's we innocent that's being denied of that 🥺😭
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by gaskiyamagana: 9:24am On Aug 17, 2023
nlfpmod:
Birthday: Ibrahim Babangida Turns 82 Today!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibrahim_Babangida
The evil a young leader does, manifest in his old age.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Ayo2004: 9:25am On Aug 17, 2023
Theunbothered:

This malnourished entity doesn't understand the bastard named Babangida is part of the reason your shithole country is so poor.
Do not mind them.Nigerian are the dullest people on Earth.Imagine celebrating someone that stole so much money that could have been used to better the lives of their friends,family and fellow citizens.He is a murderer who is indirectly responsible for Nigeria who have died of poverty,poor health care,bad roads yet they are honoring him

Even the article says that him and his lackeys stole tens of billions of dollars in today's
money yet they are celebrating him.

WHAT KIND OF STUPID COUNTY WAS I BORN IN?

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by omooba969(m): 9:28am On Aug 17, 2023
If I hear anybody say 'Karma is real' I go wipe am oraimo cord for left yansh. undecided
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by favour32(m): 9:29am On Aug 17, 2023
Zonefree:
That his quote on Ronu people remains evergreen in my memory.

.... drums of war...go and sleep..
grin grin
You dey use style find trouble.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by MT: 9:29am On Aug 17, 2023
nlfpmod:
Birthday: Ibrahim Babangida Turns 82 Today!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibrahim_Babangida

The ghost of June 12 has rendered this man the living dead. He will regret his days on earth for that single episode.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by chemicool: 9:31am On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
Happy birthday to a great man, llnp
I love how he respected his late wife by refusing to remarry just to honour her.
If it's some men they'll immediately fill the home with different kind of women.

You know whether the penis still dey work in 2009? Make him go marry another wife make the wife turn to anfani politicians? Maids go plenty for him house na.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Thomasankara(m): 9:34am On Aug 17, 2023
[/color]do you know anything about the kaduna Mafias,how much do you even know about those who call the shots in the country you live?[color=#770077]
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Have heard of MAITASINI? Do you research. When was that crisis.

What has become terrorism today is an out crop of the wars in the gulf region by the United States coupled with the cold war between Russia and U.S over a superiority between communism and capitalism.

The U.K intelligence unit did warn against the invasion of Iraq. You don't have a point.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:38am On Aug 17, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]do you know anything about the kaduna Mafias,how much do you even know about those who call the shots in the country you live?[color=#770077]

Nobody calls any kind of a shot in my life oga. My destiny is in my hands while I put my faith in God.

I understand people with your kind of narrow perspective to life.

Why do people like looking for excuses for their lack of growth and development when 95% of the task rest on your own should to be successful?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by thaoriginator: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2023
If wishes were horses lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Asgard73: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2023
The Godfather himself!

A living Legend and more..

Kids up insulting…

Why don’t you tell us about your Nigeria Hero.

IBB remain the greatest of them all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 / Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins / SCANDAL: Billions Spent on Faulty Helicopters for Air Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.