Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today (20095 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by omooba969(m): 9:40am On Aug 17, 2023
beexy:
You think?
Kindly read psalms 73, you will get all your answers there.

Does IBB fit in what is described in Psalm 73 18-20 ?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Heroicvic(m): 9:41am On Aug 17, 2023
beexy:
You think?
Kindly read psalms 73, you will get all your answers there.

We talking nigeria situation, you're quoting Bible
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Heroicvic(m): 9:43am On Aug 17, 2023
Calitoscassius:
You the innocent? Self righteousness?

Be honest, have you ever give or recieved bribe? Driven without a license or told lies.

Aforementioned doesn't make me a wicked person

Over to you

Are you eating the crumbs from the politicians table?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Thomasankara(m): 9:45am On Aug 17, 2023
[/color]😆😆😆you are not exposed and enligtened, you think living in this space called Nigeria,you are prosperous in any index,do you have social security,do you have any health insurance security number? I recommend the book called social contract for you,so that you can catch a glimpse of how a sane society should be administered, peradventure you will rearrange your philosophy[color=#770077]
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Nobody calls any kind of a shot in my life oga. My destiny is in my hands while I put my faith in God.

I understand people with your kind of narrow perspective to life.

Why do people like looking for excuses for their lack of growth and development when 95% of the task rest on your own should to be successful?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by omooba969(m): 9:45am On Aug 17, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol.. always looking for who to blame for their inefficiency. Babangida is not the reason you are living a miserable life. grin

Point to one infrastructure today that Babangida is not a part of it. Is it Abuja? Third mainland bridge? I can go on and on. Babangida is the one that built Nigeria.

Till date, the election he conducted is still the best of them all.

You have a point.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Asgard73: 9:46am On Aug 17, 2023
You admire Alexander the Great. Worship Mohammed. Want to be Gandhi.. learn the ways of Socrates..

But here your own legend..

.. an orphan at 14.. with no siblings.. yet participated in every coup that took place in Nigeria and some African countries
.. Became head of state and president of Nigeria.. a real life ambition well achieve in life.. made them all.. with no one credited to have made him…
.. and ruled them all without qualms..

If e easy tell me about your mentor .. and what he achieved on earth.

Kids will always be kids..

Yet they worship druggie and his Emilokan rant..

Una wan be strongman.. lion.. yet the see lion dem begin rant

Complex things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2023
Maradona wey spoil Nigeria, Hbd anyways.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by omooba969(m): 9:47am On Aug 17, 2023
eteebanky:
This Man killed harmless M.K.O Abiola

We, Yorubas will never forgive him

If he had allowed Abiola to rule after winning a peaceful election, Nigeria might not be worst as this

Did you actually say 'harmless Abiola' ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by gaskiyamagana: 9:47am On Aug 17, 2023
tonykel1:
Happy Birthday To A Man Created With Honour.

Men With Intelect Like You Are: 'One In A Billion.

Obasanjo, Pastor Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo, Peter Obi, Pete Edoche, and Major Al Mustapha are others.

The Honours Are Congenital Trait.

Which kind honour?
Which kind intellect?
Hypocritical, he became Head of state. Buhari, then as Head of state, trusted him as head of military arms and left for Hajj . IBB stap his back and overthrown . How honour and hypocrite walk together?
Due to his consistent broken of promise to transfer power to civilian by concealing one transition after another, MKO ABIOLA said, in one of his interviews after ANOTHER HYPOCRITE of him, that he approached IBB and asked him wether he is truly want to hand power to civilian and he IBB said YES, that is why he, ABIOLA entered the presidential race, what is the rest today as Nigerian political history?
What kind of intelect in successful putting YORUBA race into SHAME of DISUNITY, in the aftermath of CANCELATION of JUNE 12 ?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:49am On Aug 17, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]😆😆😆you are not exposed and enligtened, you think living in this space called Nigeria,you are prosperous in any index,do you have social security,do you have any health insurance security number? I recommend the book called social contract for you,so that you can catch a glimpse of how a sane society should be administered, peradventure you will rearrange your philosophy[color=#770077]

When was the last time I came to beg for food and money from you? cheesy
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Jeffy1206(m): 9:49am On Aug 17, 2023
I wish him a safe passing... Shebi he endorsed tiffnubu even after the atrocities of the past and still didn't change? 🤔
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by gaskiyamagana: 9:51am On Aug 17, 2023
Asgard73:
You admire Alexander the Great. Worship Mohammed. Want to be Gandhi.. learn the ways of Socrates..

But here your own legend..

.. an orphan at 14.. with no siblings.. yet participated in every coup that took place in Nigeria and some African countries
.. Became head of state and president of Nigeria.. a real life ambition well achieve in life.. made them all.. with no one credited to have made him…
.. and ruled them all without qualms..

If e easy tell me about your mentor .. and what he achieved on earth.

Kids will always be kids..

Yet they worship druggie and his Emilokan rant..

Una wan be strongman.. lion.. yet the see lion dem begin rant

Complex things
Editorial
Stolen Mandate Wailers Magazine
All Eyes On Judiciary Avenue
Alien Estate
Lagos.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Asgard73: 9:51am On Aug 17, 2023
The almight awolowo trembled before him..

… took his life rather than appear before the genius

Abiola fell flat..

They all wanna be like him.. yet no mind of him..

Tell us about your legend .. instead of insulting great men

Obasanjo wobble before this legend ., kneed and bowed and was made president in 99’

Who else dared.. for Abacha paid with blood on betrayal

Nigerians know your strong men
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by gaskiyamagana: 9:53am On Aug 17, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
Maradona wey spoil Nigeria, Hbd anyways.
Indomine generation on NairaLand need to be educated on this.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Asgard73: 9:53am On Aug 17, 2023
IBB Remains my Nigerian political Hero

Tell me about yours cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by wallrichy: 9:55am On Aug 17, 2023
You are wasting your time by believing that bad people always have a shorter life in this world. I have seen evil men triumph and prosper with their family from the proceed of evil and live so long to enjoy with their family. Nigeria my country is a good example.......Men like IBB, Atiku Bagudu formal Governor of Kebbi State now minister for budget and planning who stole Billions of Dollars and kept some in offshore account for Abacha. He was arrested in the US then and got a plead bargain to return some of the money back to Nigeria....he even pleaded to be sent to Nigeria instead of staying in prison in the US....now, since his returned to Nigeria.....he has become a governor, and now a minister under Tinubu.....there is really no justice in this Country call Nigeria.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Thomasankara(m): 9:56am On Aug 17, 2023
[/color]now can you see that your self-actualization index is still pegged at the lowest level of Maslow's hierarchy of need,bro sharpen your horizon. As a human that owes his inalienable rights, you deserve more than all those things you mentioned[color=#770077]
Zxcvbnmghtr:

When was the last time I came to beg for food and money from you? cheesy
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by SANDAT(m): 9:57am On Aug 17, 2023
You think the best way to respect a dead wife is not remarrying? By the way I think he is just trying to avoid trouble from his children who are likely to be hostile to any woman who comes in as a wife to the aged IBB.
IconicR:
Happy birthday to a great man, llnp
I love how he respected his late wife by refusing to remarry just to honour her.
If it's some men they'll immediately fill the home with different kind of women.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 17, 2023
SANDAT:
You think the best way to respect a dead wife is not remarrying? By the way I think he is just trying to avoid trouble from his children who are likely to be hostile to any woman who comes in as a wife to the aged IBB.
I don't think it has anything to do with his children infact there was a lady Aisha his daughter wanted him to marry but he refused.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by gaskiyamagana: 10:01am On Aug 17, 2023
Asgard73:
The almight awolowo trembled before him..

… took his life rather than appear before the genius

Abiola fell flat..

They all wanna be like him.. yet no mind of him..

Tell us about your legend .. instead of insulting great men

Obasanjo wobble before this legend ., kneed and bowed and was made president in 99’

Who else dared.. for Abacha paid with blood on betrayal

Nigerians know your strong men
Epistle Of Dimensional Lamentation
Chapter 2
Page 25 of pages
Published on May 29, 2023
To be revised in
May 29, 2027.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by jayAjoku(m): 10:06am On Aug 17, 2023
I hope he dies Soon Bloody senile Corrupt and greedy Bastard.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Calitoscassius(m): 10:14am On Aug 17, 2023
Heroicvic:

Aforementioned doesn't make me a wicked person

Over to you

Are you eating the crumbs from the politicians table?
I never called you are wicked person grin you claimed to be innocent, so i demanded for clarifications on why you would selfrighteously conclude that you are innocent.

But you cleverly avoided my questions.

Now, you want me to answer your question.

Many Naigerians believes that the problems of their country are only caused by their politicians. Forgetting that whatever wrong the politicians does are being aided by ordinary Naigerians themselves.

Politicians comes from the society, example: that guy who was an actor. He went from an ordinary Naigerian to an actor,now i believe he is a politician (a senator). Without any qualifications in politics. Naigerian politicians treats their citizens how they view them, they see their citizens as worst than themselves the politicians.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2023
Validated:
Happy birthday to the peoples general.

The best military leader of modern Nigeria.
82 is just the beginning, your enemies will see you celebrate 100 years.

Those who hated you for annulling a lopsided election are not supporting the most fraudulent one.

Age gracefully my general.

Even Babangida has congratulated Tinubu for his victory in the just concluded Election and has since made very positive remarks.

Eyah, Peter Obi's loss get as e be. Anyway Good Luck Jonathan and his wife are a good example of positive mindset. They have since moved on with their life since the lost in 2015. cheesy
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by batistutajulio: 10:18am On Aug 17, 2023
nlfpmod:
Birthday: Ibrahim Babangida Turns 82 Today!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibrahim_Babangida

In Hell. !!!!!
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Calitoscassius(m): 10:25am On Aug 17, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Even Babangida has congratulated Tinubu for his victory in the just concluded Election and has since made very positive remarks.

Eyah, Peter Obi's loss get as e be. Anyway Good Luck Jonathan and his wife are a good example of positive mindset. They have since moved on with their life since the lost in 2015. cheesy
I am guessing Tifnubu will remain president forever and maybe even live forever right?

Even Babangida and his supporters thought the same at some point.

Now, label me Obidients, co's many morrons on here believes that anyone who is not in support of Tifnubu is "Obidient" that is how low their IQs are grin
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Blackmercyvelly: 10:29am On Aug 17, 2023
That is Beginning of Nigeria problems and 419, looting, tricks , useless old fools

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by enemyofprogress: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2023
This life self. See person wey take bomb clear person and God still leave am to still dey enjoy life till now. Baba God you be real Kabiyesi
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:33am On Aug 17, 2023
Calitoscassius:
I am guessing Tifnubu will remain president forever and maybe even live forever right?

Even Babangida and his supporters thought the same at some point.

Now, label me Obidients, co's many morrons on here believes that anyone who is not in support of Tifnubu is "Obidient" that is how low their IQs are grin

Lol grin. You are funny.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by mysticwarrior(m): 10:34am On Aug 17, 2023
He almost destroyed Nigeria with the STRUCTURAL ADJUSTMENT PROGRAM
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by mysticwarrior(m): 10:35am On Aug 17, 2023
He almost destroyed Nigeria with the "STRUCTURAL ADJUSTMENT PROGRAM" he brought .
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by nautybride: 10:40am On Aug 17, 2023
Emu4life:

Same thing they told us of Agbado.

The one that was fair you still regarded this way. Men can never be satisfied. Negative energy all the time.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by phemmyfour: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2023
Judolisco:
He should have allowed Abiola rule... Who knows maybe Nigeria would have been London by now.... Very selfish man
Abacha would have removed/killed him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Buhari Alone Is To Blame For Nigeria's Recession, & The Way Forward / Osinbajo And Dogara At Democracy Day Interdenominational Church Service / Ijaw Youths Disown Embattled CJN, Say South-south People Are Not Corrupt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.