Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,730 members, 7,851,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today (20092 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by gentlemate00: 10:46am On Aug 17, 2023
IBB aka Maradona destroyed Nigerian Micro economics with introduction of SAP ( Structural Adjustment Programme) in junction with World bank, where Naira was devalue and Nigerian purchasing power was eroded and middle class gone. Most boys comment were born in 90s and 2000s they wont understand the atrocities committed by IBB. Well he is 82 years old now and what exactly is he going to buy with all the money embezzled. Dino use to prostrate flat and sit on the foot of the Maradona the Godfather.

You cannot just keep borrowing more and more and keep spending more and more without eventually having a day of reckoning.
By Wilbur Ross

nlfpmod:
Birthday: Ibrahim Babangida Turns 82 Today!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibrahim_Babangida
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by zoedew: 10:58am On Aug 17, 2023
Infamy. Same with Obasanjo.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Heroicvic(m): 10:59am On Aug 17, 2023
Calitoscassius:
I never called you are wicked person grin you claimed to be innocent, so i demanded for clarifications on why you would selfrighteously conclude that you are innocent.

But you cleverly avoided my questions.

Now, you want me to answer your question.

Many Naigerians believes that the problems of their country are only caused by their politicians. Forgetting that whatever wrong the politicians does are being aided by ordinary Naigerians themselves.

Politicians comes from the society, example: that guy who was an actor. He went from an ordinary Naigerian to an actor,now i believe he is a politician (a senator). Without any qualifications in politics. Naigerian politicians treats their citizens how they view them, they see their citizens as worst than themselves the politicians.

Do you have a job?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Jostoman: 11:08am On Aug 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Happy birthday to Maradona, AKA Evil Genius.

I dedicate “Happy Birthday” by Bongo Lipso to him. Haha!
why calling him evil genius, has he done any evil to you before?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Judolisco(m): 11:09am On Aug 17, 2023
phemmyfour:
Abacha would have removed/killed him.
we'll neva know
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Jostoman: 11:10am On Aug 17, 2023
Happy birthday IBB
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by azpekuliar: 11:11am On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
Happy birthday to a great man, llnp
I love how he respected his late wife by refusing to remarry just to honour her.
If it's some men they'll immediately fill the home with different kind of women.

You are naive. So because he did not remarry his house is not filled with different kinds of women?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Jostoman: 11:12am On Aug 17, 2023
Judolisco:
but u guys said Agbado won't win d election now
Did tinubu win the election?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by deanoffaculty: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2023
nlfpmod:

Happy birthday "Maradona".
Age gracefully!
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by correctguy101(m): 11:31am On Aug 17, 2023
Heroicvic:
This man, buhari, obasanjo among few are the people that brought this country to it's knee

Ironically, the wicked are having peace and tranquility.. it's we innocent that's being denied of that 🥺😭

Sad yes ..

But the so-called innocent are just simply weak... Africans are weak-willed else, we for don handle these nonsense since. Our labour Union that has never cared about the welfare of the average Nigerian employee will still be the one to dictate when we go on strike and not. Yet your Oga for work will deduct all those days and pay you whatever, still na the worker go bear the whole pressure. And labour Oga will do closed door meeting and after stuffing their pockets full, they'll come out of the closed door waving solidarity to the hungry workers and ask the same wretched people to go back to work... Hahahaha what a joke. If that's not magic, what else could be... shocked

To the weak again....

Ever noticed those who can weild enough vawulence and destruction are always feared and respected? Example is the US of A. Russia, China, Even small North Korea..smh

If the deceased Lord and High Priest Qaddafi had the might the seemingly small Fat King Kim weilds, dem for no born the baastards to gallivant anyhow in his territory or he'll just go apeshit and let all hell loose...

Wonder why they're always yapping on disarming the NK? The day they succeed, that's the start of Fat King Kim's timer....

We're a weak people, our so-called leaders are even weaker with no vision and ambition. Only ambition they possess is stuffing their pockets with extorted public funds while their slave masters cart away with the real deal to the detriment of the weak people... If you let these people fight themselves, na the ordinary people go still suffer, look at the SE and the North, it's them fighting each other. The so-called Biafra nonsense is still them fighting themselves all to your expense.

I don tire, not only High Chief Pete Edochie has given up on the country, many of us have given up too. We're too powerless to handle this matter, not with the political buffooons these pilferers are rearing like goats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by jaxxy(m): 11:40am On Aug 17, 2023
Hbd sir aka Maradona
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by orisa37: 11:42am On Aug 17, 2023
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IBB. MAY THE GOD OF NIGERIA BLESS YOU AMEN.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Judolisco(m): 11:52am On Aug 17, 2023
Jostoman:
Did tinubu win the election?
yes.... D opposition were jst 2 stupid... Calculate obi, Atiku and Kwankwaso scores in d election and you'll knw they were stupid... One of them worked for tinubu
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Calitoscassius(m): 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
Heroicvic:

Do you have a job?
More questions. Even though you have not answered any of mine. grin

What has me having a job got to do with the disscusion?

If you are going to answer with more questions then don't bother. I am moving on.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Heroicvic(m): 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
Calitoscassius:
More questions. Even though you have not answered any of mine. grin

What has me having a job got to do with the disscusion?

If you are going to answer with more questions then don't bother. I am moving on.

I'm working now, I'll reply you after I'm done
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Calitoscassius(m): 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol grin. You are funny.
I was right, wasn't I? About morrons on here.. grin i am glad you agree.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
Calitoscassius:
I was right, wasn't I? About morrons on here.. grin i am glad you agree.

You are too funny. cheesy
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Calitoscassius(m): 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
Heroicvic:

I'm working now, I'll reply you after I'm done
You at work yet not working enough or still has the time to respond to tell me that you are working. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Calitoscassius(m): 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You are too funny. cheesy
cheeers!!! grin
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Heroicvic(m): 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
Calitoscassius:
You at work yet not working enough or still has the time to respond to tell me that you are working. grin grin

That's why I asked if you're employed

I'm allowed to press phone though
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Calitoscassius(m): 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
Heroicvic:

That's why I asked if you're employed

I'm allowed to press phone though
grin grin Everyone don't have to be working or employed.

Press phone your at your supposedly working hours? Your job must be very comfortable.

All these time you have being pressing your phone you coulda responded to my initial question/comment.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Heroicvic(m): 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2023
Calitoscassius:
grin grin Everyone don't have to be working or employed.

Press phone your at your supposedly working hours? Your job must be very comfortable.

All these time you have being pressing your phone you coulda responded to my initial question/comment.

Ok let me respond
I'm not self righteous...
I do lie few times when necessary
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Lama70(m): 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
This life!!!
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by obaidan: 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
If you like don't use your head to vote right, when its time to vote stay in your house, dont go and vote, be following ur daddy GO and be praying for Nigeria and the wicked leaders u elect, God should touch their heart, God should direct them. Enemies of Nigeria should fall and die... see one of the biggest enemies of Nigeria doing 82nd birthday, e still fit reach 100 as e dey go...
Instead of praying for God to direct your leaders to do the right thing, why not let God direct you to the polling unit on election day to vote with your brains
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by AuthorMan: 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
Happy birthday to a great man, llnp
I love how he respected his late wife by refusing to remarry just to honour her.
If it's some men they'll immediately fill the home with different kind of women.

DELE GIWA

DELE GIWA

DELE GIWA

The man was a sound journalist who was not ready to take bribe to cover EVIL.

DELE GIWA
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by EdiskyHarry: 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2023
If i sleep and wake up to hear the Yorubas beating the drum of war, i'll go back to my sleep.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by sacajawea: 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
virginboy1:
One of the silent cabal dictating the affairs of the country. grin
He is not, don't create any unnecessary imaginary conspiracies for your Own excitement or Enjoyment
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by occfx: 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2023
nlfpmod:

I wonder what goes through the mind of these people as they head to there graves reflecting on the atrocities they committed. I am not sure if this birthday is a happy one or not, na only him know.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by eepeepook: 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
Nothing concern me. Ordinary eighty-one and he dey wheelchair. I saw a man a year older in a video who'd pass for fifty-four years of age. Take care of yourself physically while young, your body will thank you later in life.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Kog45(m): 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2023
Validated:
Happy birthday to the peoples general.

The best military leader of modern Nigeria.
82 is just the beginning, your enemies will see you celebrate 100 years.

Those who hated you for annulling a lopsided election are not supporting the most fraudulent one.

Age gracefully my general.
Take it or leave it…Babangida remain a bad leader in Nigeria history and till today he is regretting in his old age
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Babastrong(m): 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
No more warrior in nigeria. what we have today are "fake and wannabe" warriors. HBD TO IBB
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Blackman101: 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GENERAL

STRONG MAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives / Meet Our First Lady's Airline (air Peace) Pictures / Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.