Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State (4186 Views)

Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate / Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits / BREAKING: Atiku Gives Full Details About His Educational Background (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by Deogratiasfx: 9:50am On Aug 19, 2023
GeneralDae:

You are funny. You really believe Tinubu impersonated someone and could use the person's brain to not only graduate with honours but also to get to the rank of Treasurer in a company like Mobil within a few years.
You guys are truly entertainers.

I have never said that and will never say it. All I keep saying is, let them have the records to prove him self right.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by GeneralDae: 9:52am On Aug 19, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

Do you know BAT objected stating students privacy law? Why did the US not accept it and thrashed it? Why is the US court asking him to state reasons why Atiku requests should not be granted and even gave him a deadline to do so? Off course no one will ask u for ur documents. Who are u? But try to be a public servant, especially political office and see if you want be asked. Ah, It is like I have been wasting my time with a JSS 2 student sef.
No need for the insults when it's clear you have nothing else to hang on.

If you bring a charge against me in an election petition tribunal stating that I impersonated a female and those results weren't mine, all I have to do is go back to my school to get my transcripts, photos of myself, and all documents with the University that would prove my case, certify it and submit it to the appeal court.

Once the case ends at the court and the appeal court is not asking for documents, and yet you, rather than take your loss, you go all the way to my school to demand my personal records then it comes across to me as insane and I would treat you like the clown you are.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by GeneralDae: 9:54am On Aug 19, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

I have never said that and will never say it. All I keep saying is, let them have the records to prove him self right.
The records are before the Appeal courts already. Collected by Tinubu and certified as recently as June 2023.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by Deogratiasfx: 9:59am On Aug 19, 2023
GeneralDae:

No need for the insults when it's clear you have nothing else to hang on.

If you bring a charge against me in an election petition tribunal stating that I impersonated a female and those results weren't mine, all I have to do is go back to my school to get my transcripts, photos of myself, and all documents with the University that would prove my case, certify it and submit it to the appeal court.

Once the case ends at the court and the appeal court is not asking for documents, and yet you, rather than take your loss, you go all the way to my school to demand my personal records then it comes across to me as insane and I would treat you like the clown you are.

I will never reply u again. Maybe in the future when you are grown, yes. But until then. Bye
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by MrPristine: 10:28am On Aug 19, 2023
GeneralDae:

The records are before the Appeal courts already. Collected by Tinubu and certified as recently as June 2023.

What Atiku is asking for are the educational records with which Tinubu gained admiration into Chicago State University and not whether he allegedly graduated from the university or not. His admission records will expose the fact that Tinubu is using a stolen identity because the records show that it was a female that was admitted into the school.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by GeneralDae: 10:33am On Aug 19, 2023
MrPristine:

What Atiku is asking for are the educational records with which Tinubu gained admiration into Chicago State University and not whether he allegedly graduated from the university or not. His admission records will expose the fact that Tinubu is using a stolen identity because the records show that it was a female that was admitted into the school.
Oh my god. You are telling me the University were misled by Tinubu who allegedly impersonated a female, used the female's brain to graduate with Honours, go into mobil and after some years became a Treasurer there, all with the female's brain?

What's more ridiculous? The school didn't discover this all these years and Atiku is that detective who would eventually open their eyes? 😂😄

Gosh, pending unforeseen circumstances, I think I'm done with this argument.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by MrPristine: 10:35am On Aug 19, 2023
blabulu2000:

So, let response by saying...can you entrust your academic record to.your political enemies.....?/

It is logical....if yes....lemme know

By law once you opt to contest for public office, you have to submit documents your claimed academic records to INEC where they become public documents. If you have something to hide about your academic records, you have no business contesting for public office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by GeneralDae: 10:38am On Aug 19, 2023
MrPristine:

By law once you opt to contest for public office, you have to submit documents your claimed academic records to INEC where they become public documents. If you have something to hide about your academic records, you have no business contesting for public office.
He has submitted the required documents already. Atiku's petition was that he forged his University result and impersonated a girl. He has gone to get relevant documents to show that is not the case.

Atiku never mentioned in his petition that Tinubu impersonated the girl in order to get admission but rather that Tinubu used the girl's University certificate. But now Tinubu has gone to bring certified copies of his school records, Atiku knowing he would lose has changed his claim saying the impersonation was before and he wants to see the documents Tinubu used to gain admission.

Can't you see how ridiculous and funny all these are?
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by MrPristine: 10:40am On Aug 19, 2023
GeneralDae:

Oh my god. You are telling me the University were misled by Tinubu who allegedly impersonated a female, used the female's brain to graduate with Honours, go into mobil and after some years became a Treasurer there, all with the female's brain?

What's more ridiculous? The school didn't discover this all these years and Atiku is that detective who would eventually open their eyes? 😂😄

Gosh, pending unforeseen circumstances, I think I'm done with this argument.

If Tinubu doesn't have anything to hide, he should just allow his educational records to be made public instead of all this thrash that you are writing. Criminals like Tinubu have been gaming the system for ages so there is nothing new in people using fake results to gain admission into university. Whether he graduated or not or he worked in Mobil is irrelevant. Once it's confirmed that he got admitted with fake results, his degree will be nullified and he won't have the minimum WASC required by INEC to run for president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by MrPristine: 10:42am On Aug 19, 2023
GeneralDae:

He has submitted the required documents already. Atiku's petition was that he forged his University result and impersonated a girl. He has gone to get relevant documents to show that is not the case.

Atiku never mentioned in his petition that Tinubu impersonated the girl in order to get admission but rather that Tinubu used the girl's University certificate. But now Tinubu has gone to bring certified copies of his school records, Atiku knowing he would lose has changed his claim saying the impersonation was before and he wants to see the documents Tinubu used to gain admission.

Can't you see how ridiculous and funny all these are?

You are obviously the one being ridiculous, if Tinubu has nothing to hide, he should allow them have access to his educational records.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by GeneralDae: 10:45am On Aug 19, 2023
MrPristine:

If Tinubu doesn't have anything to hide, he should just allow his educational records to be made public instead of all this thrash that you are writing. Criminals like Tinubu have been gaming the system for ages so there is nothing new in people using fake results to gain admission into university. Whether he graduated or not or he worked in Mobil is irrelevant. Once it's confirmed that he got admitted with fake results, his degree will be nullified and he won't have the minimum WASC required by INEC to run for president.
Tinubu didn't submit any WAEC result even in 1999. He never claimed to write WAEC. He claimed to have gotten admission through Richard Dalley College where he studied accounting for a year which allowed him gain admission into CSU to study Business administration and major in accounting.
So are you saying he impersonated the girl at Richard Dalley College or when and who is this girl?
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by MrPristine: 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2023
GeneralDae:

Tinubu didn't submit any WAEC result even in 1999. He never claimed to write WAEC. He claimed to have gotten admission through Richard Dalley College where he studied accounting for a year which allowed him gain admission into CSU to study Business administration and major in accounting.
So are you saying he impersonated the girl at Richard Dalley College or when and who is this girl?

So let him produce the results with which he got admission into Richard Dailey College if he has nothing to hide, is that too much to ask? Or will it expose the fact that Tinubu is using a stolen identity.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by ManOfMan: 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2023
GeneralDae:
Atiku is wasting his time. He should start preparing for 2027 and this time convince Obi to be his running mate.

You shouldn't complain. It's his time he's wasting, not yours.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by Munamu: 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

As long as he attended CSU, there is no problem. The educational system in Nigeria is totally different from US. That Atiku is trying to ask questions about his WAEC is laughable. In America, there is what they call homeschooling, whereby people might not go to conventional schools till they get into the university.

I believe even if Tinubu didn't finish secondary school in Nigeria, he could still have gotten admission into universities in America. There are so many differences between how education works in America and in Nigeria.

I am all for kicking out Tinubu if he's proven to have rigged the election. However, I don't appreciate trying to remove people from offices using backdoor means like this. What I see here is pure hatred or jealousy of someone.

Why are you speaking from both sides of the mouth? The question is that why is he blocking access to his transcripts?

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by a4cube: 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

As long as he attended CSU, there is no problem. The educational system in Nigeria is totally different from US. That Atiku is trying to ask questions about his WAEC is laughable. In America, there is what they call homeschooling, whereby people might not go to conventional schools till they get into the university.

I believe even if Tinubu didn't finish secondary school in Nigeria, he could still have gotten admission into universities in America. There are so many differences between how education works in America and in Nigeria.

I am all for kicking out Tinubu if he's proven to have rigged the election. However, I don't appreciate trying to remove people from offices using backdoor means like this. What I see here is pure hatred or jealousy of someone.
As far as he did not use fake WAEC result to enter RDC he will be fine. But if he used a fake, he is gone and will be disgraced.

What do you call backdoor? Are you sure you know what pejury is? In a working country he is going straight to jail for lieing under oat.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by a4cube: 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2023
blabulu2000:

So, let response by saying...can you entrust your academic record to.your political enemies.....?/

It is logical....if yes....lemme know
What will his political enemy do with his academic records?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by BOYS2MEN: 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2023
Is this one okay ? Abi na kunu full ur headpan.....the question is did tinubu attend CSU? No come dey beat around the bush like person wey dey on colors...everybody know say tinubu no get academic history for Nigeria...he still threw the corrupt legs to America , stealing another's identity...trust me,if this tend to be through then some CSU staffs go loose dia job
DoTheNeedful:

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by BOYS2MEN: 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2023
Someone should tell this agbadorian that....Nigeria is faced with serious hardship and insecurities....your druggie so far never even show say he can handle the task ahead.... creating stupid policies without a second thought no b wetin go feed a man and his family....STOP DEFENDING RUBBISH it makes you look like the RUBBISH you are defending.....IF U KNOW THE MEANING IF YOUR EXCELLENCY ,YOU NO GO REALLY DEY DEFEND DIZ RUBBISH
DoTheNeedful:

Yes, a public official. If anything doesn't go in Nigeria, Atiku who fraudulently enriched himself with his position in Customs and as VP would not be coming out to contest elections. Similarly, Obi who "saved" millions of dollars of state money into a bank he had stake in would not dare contesting.

We Nigerians are very selective with what we criticize.

A lot of you that point fingers are not different from BAT, you have a lot of stench in your closets. You just hate him.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by kk2027: 10:56pm On Aug 19, 2023
grin
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by Metrofox(m): 4:17am On Aug 20, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

But you allow entering into power through the backdoor and stealing votes right? The end justified the means abi?
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by GeneralDae: 8:30am On Aug 20, 2023
Metrofox:

But you allow entering into power through the backdoor and stealing votes right? The end justified the means abi?
This emotional blackmail from you guys is stale. Who stole votes? You all stole votes and Obi lost the election still.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:54am On Aug 20, 2023
GeneralDae:
Atiku is wasting his time. He should start preparing for 2027 and this time convince Obi to be his running mate.

Let him waste his time. At least he is not wasting your own time. We want to know the truth

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by Metrofox(m): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2023
GeneralDae:

This emotional blackmail from you guys is stale. Who stole votes? You all stole votes and Obi lost the election still.

This gas lighting and reality control from you guys is top notch. Even babies were singing peter obits name in the last election. Show me one just one video of tinubu supporters voting him in the last election en masse .. besides thugs harassing people. Just one .. I'm waiting
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by GeneralDae: 10:54am On Aug 20, 2023
Metrofox:

This gas lighting and reality control from you guys is top notch. Even babies were singing peter obits name in the last election. Show me one just one video of tinubu supporters voting him in the last election en masse .. besides thugs harassing people. Just one .. I'm waiting
Because you've been living in your own bubble. How popular was Obi in Kano with highest number of voters, Sokoto, Borno, Jigawa, Kogi, Kwara, Zamfara, etc?
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by Metrofox(m): 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2023
GeneralDae:

Because you've been living in your own bubble. How popular was Obi in Kano with highest number of voters, Sokoto, Borno, Jigawa, Kogi, Kwara, Zamfara, etc?

Everyone has a stronghold and can't be popular everywhere expectedly. How about we talk about down south and middle belt where the votes actually mattered. start with Lagos and Abuja , and yes still waiting for apc election videos from 8 million mystery voters.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by GeneralDae: 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
Metrofox:

Everyone has a stronghold and can't be popular everywhere expectedly. How about we talk about down south and middle belt where the votes actually mattered. start with Lagos and Abuja , and yes still waiting for apc election videos from 8 million mystery voters.
In Lagos, Obi won. That's evidence Tinubu didn't rig anymore than Obi rigged in Lagos.
In Abuja, you took most of the traditional PDP votes. The APC took their 19% and you guys succeeded in completely drowning PDP there.

In Benue, Tinubu himself is not popular but father Alia the present Governor worked for Tinubu there convincing a good number of his followers who dominate Benue 80%.

Even if there wasn't interferrence in Rivers, APC would have come a decent second there because again Labour drowned PDP there taking away traditional PDP votes coupled with the new alliance of Wike with APC and the 200,000 people he employed across the state to work for APC.

In summary, once you drown PDP in the South in a 3 horse race, it only favours APC given the fact that you are not strong in the north and APC only have PDP as the real competition in the entire north.

It's all about calculations not emotions.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by Metrofox(m): 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
GeneralDae:

In Lagos, Obi won. That's evidence Tinubu didn't rig anymore than Obi rigged in Lagos.
In Abuja, you took most of the traditional PDP votes. The APC took their 19% and you guys succeeded in completely drowning PDP there.

In Benue, Tinubu himself is not popular but father Alia the present Governor worked for Tinubu there convincing a good number of his followers who dominate Benue 80%.

Even if there wasn't interferrence in Rivers, APC would have come a decent second there because again Labour drowned PDP there taking away traditional PDP votes coupled with the new alliance of Wike with APC and the 200,000 people he employed across the state to work for APC.

In summary, once you drown PDP in the South in a 3 horse race, it only favours APC given the fact that you are not strong in the north and APC only have PDP as the real competition in the entire north.

It's all about calculations not emotions.

Again it's easy to calculate on paper and twist facts to align with your expectations. You talk about apc drowning pdp in rivers ,a state where apc has never won any major election in the past even in the house of assembly. How magical , no one cares about emotions when the facts are there to speak for themselves. I'm glad you allude to the fact that there was massive interference in most states : Rivers, Plateau, Nassarawa.

When it comes to rigging we all know the financial and material costs involved and that is where the APC criminals show their strength
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by GeneralDae: 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2023
Metrofox:

Again it's easy to calculate on paper and twist facts to align with your expectations. You talk about apc drowning pdp in rivers ,a state where apc has never won any major election in the past even in the house of assembly. How magical , no one cares about emotions when the facts are there to speak for themselves. I'm glad you allude to the fact that there was massive interference in most states : Rivers, Plateau, Nassarawa.

When it comes to rigging we all know the financial and material costs involved and that is where the APC criminals show their strength
Read my post again. It is Labour party that drowned PDP in Rivers not just in Rivers but everywhere across the South.

Why drown PDP in the South when you know you are not competitive in the North?

From this post of yours, you say APC could not have won Rivers , and you acknowledge that it's because they don't have political structure in Rivers. Yet Labour won Lagos, a state APC have always dominated in terms of Political structure. APC also lost Yobe for the first time and even struggled in Borno.
So how did APC rig the election anymore than PDP and Labour?
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by blabulu2000: 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2023
a4cube:
What will his political enemy do with his academic records?
.Release all your academic record to me....if you can
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by a4cube: 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
blabulu2000:

.Release all your academic record to me....if you can
Am not a public figure. If we are contesting any position and felt that I don't have the requisite qualification. I will gladly tell my all the institutions I attended to clear your doubt. Very simple.
Why should I spend money and time draging what is not necessary? It means something is not adding up.
Think am now.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by blabulu2000: 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2023
a4cube:
Am not a public figure. If we are contesting any position and felt that I don't have the requisite qualification. I will gladly tell my all the institutions I attended to clear your doubt. Very simple.
Why should I spend money and time draging what is not necessary? It means something is not adding up.
Think am now.

So, because Tinubu is a public figure, he shouldn't have control of his documents...Inec, Judiciary and other public institution have the right under the law to ask for Tinubu certificate but not all his political enemies including you. . .if you are jobless go and be studying Obi Peter certificate....Tinubu certificate is not available for his enemies
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by GeneralDae: 8:17am On Aug 21, 2023
a4cube:
Think am now.
Because he is a public figure that's why he went to his school in June to get all his documents and even had a lawyer in Chicago certify them and then he presented them to the appeal court.
So that means it's with the court. If Atiku was serious, he should have included in his petition from the onset that Tinubu forged WAEC or whatever document he used to gain admission.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coup: What Will You Do If You Wake To Hear The Martial Music On Radio? / Abia Inaugurates Committee For Ubani Market / Philanthropist Donates Toilets To Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.