Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding (48131 Views)

Peter Obi At Senator Barau’s Son’s Wedding: Sign Of United Nigeria – Akpabio / Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter / Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Chucks13: 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Peter Obi get Big Levels abeg

The Star Boy himself

The man of the people

See the speaker of house of reps and senate president and other APC politicians stifling themselves just to take pictures with Mr Peter Obi

God gat you Mr Peter Obi

Hahahaha sorry oo your oga is about to decamp soon.

So now na big level migling with same people you insult daily wallahi you guys called obidient are finished.

Una life plus una destiny finished sorry obi don use una destiny played Ludo.
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Adesina18111(m): 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2023
Na so Nigerian politicians be...they are all friends...na their supporters no dey get sense to dey attack each other... mtchewwww

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Minime10(f): 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2023
Obi is a political role model😎
See as they scramble to have a photograph with the icon@PeterObi💃💃

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by israelmao(m): 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2023
See as they were all smiles seeing their political tormentor.

3 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by fuckJones(f): 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2023
misleading headline.

the Headline should be obi in the mist of APC leaders
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by JaredH: 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2023
Oya use am become president
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by 7demons: 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2023
Taylor90:
Make una no suffocate my papa ooo

Akpabio shift your corruption induced big stomach

Let my daddy breathe

He’s the only reason I take insults on Nairaland daily ooo and I no send

This man right here is the reason I’ve become a karma to all APC mischievous dimwits

Only me can defend Peter Obi on the internet against 800 million trolls

Na him dey make me do 10k monthly subscription weekly oo

This man right there is the reason why APC goons run to their hiding holes when I book a space on Nairaland

Some even say I get paid for commenting on NairalandI just laugh. Because no Peter Obi lover does it for money na natural love oo

Imagine I wasn’t a Peter Obi fan where I for start to dey defend Tinubu
I present you with the certificate.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by kayperry: 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
See the way APC members are struggling to stand side by side with Peter Obi to the point that they almost choking him.

The Senate president and Rep speaker both in the picture with Peter Obi in the middle and other APC members all smiling as they struggle to take picture with Peter Obi.

Who God has blessed, you all should complete the rest.

What is the r/ship between Light and darkness, someone almost fooled us

the pictures shows they are friends that dine & wine afterall, naa followers dey kill themselves
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Damasco: 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Op see ur man with his smile as he worship SEYI'S PRESENCE
The thing get CADRE, Po senior them akpabio but Seyi Senior Po, o po -ssibl

Obi is really a despicable and shameless individual, see him patronising Seyi and at the same time making false accusation of drug dealing against his father. tueh!

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Sunnyski: 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2023
They are trying to get close because they know that the judiciary will give the right judgement.

PO is God's sent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Cj4charles(m): 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Peter Obi is about to decamp to APC grin

The "any where belle face" politician jumped from APGA to PDP then to Labour despite swearing with the life of his wife and kids.
Chai this post don pain this one tire, it wasn't what he was expecting that his party is still bowing to LP and finding it difficult to move even after they claimed they won the selection😅😅🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by adaoshi(m): 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2023
Na dem dem!
They are the same. The difference is the nomenclature
What they discussed at night is different from what we see in the day
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Aboguede(m): 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2023
Agbado group of companies are begging Obi to release his grip on the testicles grin

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Cj4charles(m): 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2023
Chucks13:

Hahahaha sorry oo your oga is about to decamp soon.

So now na big level migling with same people you insult daily wallahi you guys called obidient are finished.

Una life plus una destiny finished sorry obi don use una destiny played Ludo.
Olaniyi Wey rush go change him moniker to chucks to spit lies against LP.. Go get a life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by gratefulheart(m): 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2023
Fake news.
Obi went to beg for appointment from APC.

LagosFirstSon:
See the way APC members are struggling to stand side by side with Peter Obi to the point that they almost choking him.

The Senate president and Rep speaker both in the picture with Peter Obi in the middle and other APC members all smiling as they struggle to take picture with Peter Obi.

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Realist777: 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2023
Nightwolf1:
Peter Obi should well to distance himself from those thieves on agbada.
They are the same, it is just unfortunate that he was able to brainwash some people
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Lolz419: 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2023
Throwback:

Godsent but was devilsent when he failed as Governor?
Mumu
Since when did tasking every goat and fowl and increasing cost of living just to increase IGR equates to development?
What is Ngige legacy?
What is obiano legacy?
Every body knows Obi is the reason why anambra have the best educational system in Nigeria

U won't even know the value of education because u went to school to get paper and not to learn. So i forgive ur ignorance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Codes151(m): 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2023
This goes to show how shallow minded obidients are....

these people are shooting themselves in the foot.

i voted OBI, but if elections where to reoccur today, i will not vote obi... obidients are mostly igbos peddling deceit and hate

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2023
obi the lieing machine
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by heysquare(m): 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Peter Obi get Big Levels abeg

The Star Boy himself

The man of the people

See the speaker of house of reps and senate president and other APC politicians stifling themselves just to take pictures with Mr Peter Obi

God gat you Mr Peter Obi
After same politicians used him to shredded Atiku ambition. You no know the game

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by circlesdigital: 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2023
More love , less ego
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Sophy22(f): 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Who no like better thing?

Tinubu will pick Peter Obi's call while putting Shettima's call on hold
Nna meeen;;;;
You don talk am finish
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by EngrKemp: 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2023
Mohamid:
FAKE SMILE 😁😁😁
E pain u chei
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by SQLmastar(m): 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Guy grin grin

How do you reason these stuff?? What is your source of inspiration? grin

Funny asf
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by phemmie06(m): 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
They don finish wining and dinning together na the (over zealous) masses de rant. You better stop taking paracetamol for someone's else headache

Taylor90:
Make una no suffocate my papa ooo

Akpabio shift your corruption induced big stomach

Let my daddy breathe

He’s the only reason I take insults on Nairaland daily ooo and I no send

This man right here is the reason I’ve become a karma to all APC mischievous dimwits

Only me can defend Peter Obi on the internet against 800 million trolls

Na him dey make me do 10k monthly subscription weekly oo

This man right there is the reason why APC goons run to their hiding holes when I book a space on Nairaland

Some even say I get paid for commenting on NairalandI just laugh. Because no Peter Obi lover does it for money na natural love oo

Imagine I wasn’t a Peter Obi fan where I for start to dey defend Tinubu drug allegations

Me wey no know road to Chicago

How do I even defend my Tinubu in front of my foreigner friends that my president licks microphone
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Lolz419: 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2023
Codes151:
This goes to show how shallow minded obidients are....

these people are shooting themselves in the foot.

i voted OBI, but if elections where to reoccur today, i will not vote obi... obidients are mostly igbos peddling deceit and hate
I voted Obi 🤣🤣
Oga change strategy
We done hear this tire
Obi won in Lagos, Edo, Abuja, nasarawa, plateau etc
I believed igbos own those States also.

Sometimes make una dey talk like who go school small
Education is not just about reading and writing.
When u want to comment in public, read your write up again and ask yourself, does this even make any sense

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Allisgud: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2023
MadamExcellency:

before nko,he will like to listen to that long awaiting response from obi if he will collect the 100 billion and forget he contested grin

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Gentew(m): 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2023
The headline should have been Obi took pictures with APC senators.... Clout chaser.
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Clemzy2266: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2023
We still have a long way to go. Same people same friends same old folks but different party to create problem,enmity and tribalism among the foolish masses. Not any of this people can take Nigeria anywhere but we Nigerians are just too gullible to understand this. We believe in words than action
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Bluntemperor: 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

O P and his disillusions ! Shioor!
This OP Failed to tell Nigerians tha ALL POLITICIANS are same same! They seat together and eat and wine together, Married themselves while the O P and his gangster invade the Nairaland daily with bigotry menus!
Your Peter Obi that cannot even condemned any of the evils in the South East- the Killings,the Kidnappings,the Economic Sabotages of Seat at home by Simon Ekpa-in Sweden,with his his Family,the Operations of Unknown Gunmen that killed a Magistrate Judge- and they brought him to the Street,just to disgrace the Nigerian Judiciary .
Now,you are Celebrating Politicians!
I pity the Youths of this Indomie generation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion / Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding / Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.