Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding (48135 Views)

Peter Obi At Senator Barau’s Son’s Wedding: Sign Of United Nigeria – Akpabio / Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter / Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by AskNgige2: 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2023
TinubuThief:

Boko
Kaboom Kaboom 💣 💣

Lmao...

D guy na Efulefu

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by hippyj(m): 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2023
Taylor90:
Make una no suffocate my papa ooo

Akpabio shift your corruption induced big stomach

Let my daddy breathe

He’s the only reason I take insults on Nairaland daily ooo and I no send

This man right here is the reason I’ve become a karma to all APC mischievous dimwits

Only me can defend Peter Obi on the internet against 800 million trolls

Na him dey make me do 10k monthly subscription weekly oo

This man right there is the reason why APC goons run to their hiding holes when I book a space on Nairaland

Some even say I get paid for commenting on NairalandI just laugh. Because no Peter Obi lover does it for money na natural love oo

Imagine I wasn’t a Peter Obi fan where I for start to dey defend Tinubu drug allegations

Me wey no know road to Chicago

How do I even defend Tinubu in front of my foreigner friends that my president licks microphone

Heaven is not for you
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Lolz419: 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2023
Codes151:
you think i need validations from cows? i look at qualifications and characteristics... i am too educated and experienced not to... whether una do well or not, i get paid, and am sorted. Behave urselves, no be only una... i booked a flight to come vote. no be to stay naija d make noise, they go about insulting everyone. shift abeg
🤣🤣🤣
Who is asking u about ur life history 🤣🤣
This is another prove that ur education is wasted.
U dont want validation but here u are saying what u were never asked😁
Who cares if u stay in abroad or one village In Ekiti 😁

Only U, I voted Obi🙄
Only U, I used flight to come vote 🙄
Yet u are saying u dont need validation 🤣

Ur brain need a serious validation because u are loosing it already
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by soil4soil(m): 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
See the way APC members are struggling to stand side by side with Peter Obi to the point that they almost choking him.

The Senate president and Rep speaker both in the picture with Peter Obi in the middle and other APC members all smiling as they struggle to take picture with Peter Obi.

Who God has blessed, you all should complete the rest.

APC leaders or Peter Obi trying to belong. Pains can kill person you know

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2023
Biafra is dead thanks to Peter obi
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Ekugbeh(m): 7:31pm On Aug 19, 2023
Identify with greatness
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by IfnobeGod20: 7:45pm On Aug 19, 2023
HydraFeeds:

You’re the ignorant one here cos the person doing wedding is the son of the deputy senate president Barau Jibrin who’s an APC member .https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barau_Jibrin

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/616782-shettima-obi-akpabio-abbas-dangote-in-kano-as-deputy-senate-presidents-son-marries.html
Did I tell you that I didn't know the party the parents of the bride and groom belong, that you have to go copy link to show me what is already in public domain?
Your ignorance is oozing like pit latrine. That father is an APC, does that makes his son an APC? Meaning to every pastor or imam, their sons or daughters must be pastors or imams. You smell ignorance. Must every issue be tinted towards politics?
God gives brain but must be used intelligently. I would even like to see the Invitation Card, as to know if truly it was a party issue. Nonsense!
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by HydraFeeds(m): 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2023
IfnobeGod20:
Did I tell you that I didn't know the party the parents of the bride and groom belong, that you have to go copy link to show me what is already in public domain.
Your ignorance is oozing like pit latrine. That father is an APC, does that makes his son an APC? Meaning to every pastor or imam, their sons or daughters must be pastors or imams. You smell ignorance. Must every issue be tinted towards politics?
God gives brain but must be used intelligently. I would even like to see the Invitation Card, as to know if truly it was a party issue. Nonsense!
na fool you be cos you don’t expect a pastor son to be an imam except in an extremely rare case . Wetin concern your dogsiah and APC pikin together ?
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by IfnobeGod20: 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2023
HydraFeeds:
na fool you be cos you don’t expect a pastor son to be an imam except in an extremely rare case . Wetin concern your dogsiah and APC pikin together ?
You see what lack of comprehension has reduced you to. See what I wrote below:
"Your ignorance is oozing like pit latrine. That father is an APC, does that makes his son an APC? Meaning to every pastor or imam, their sons or daughters must be pastors or imams. You smell ignorance. Must every issue be tinted towards politics?"
Now go back and read your comment above. Your level of comprehension is below average and you don't know anything that requires logic. You ought not to be commenting on this forum because of questionable IQ you're displaying here.
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Codes151(m): 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
Lolz419:

🤣🤣🤣
Who is asking u about ur life history 🤣🤣
This is another prove that ur education is wasted.
U dont want validation but here u are saying what u were never asked😁
Who cares if u stay in abroad or one village In Ekiti 😁

Only U, I voted Obi🙄
Only U, I used flight to come vote 🙄
Yet u are saying u dont need validation 🤣

Ur brain need a serious validation because u are loosing it already
kids
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by HydraFeeds(m): 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

You see what lack of comprehension has reduced you to. See what I wrote below:
"Your ignorance is oozing like pit latrine. That father is an APC, does that makes his son an APC? Meaning to every pastor or imam, their sons or daughters must be pastors or imams. You smell ignorance. Must every issue be tinted towards politics?"
Now go back and read your comment above. Your level of comprehension is below average and you don't know anything that requires logic. You ought not to be commenting on this forum because of questionable IQ you're displaying here.
na fool you still be if not ,you for tell me Wetin imam Dey find for pastor pikin wedding . Or Wetin connect APC bigwig pikin with hero beer lp candidate .
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by aswani(m): 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2023
Pleasant101:
All of them know he is legit the winner of the 2023 elections and overwhelmed with the way he flogged the winning party wit the votes he's got, hence the respect for him, but they won't want to concede defeat a topic for another day..

Even Peter Obi himself is not claiming he won at the Tribunal yet Obidients will not let us rest about his mandate being stolen and how he won the elections.
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by nomolos92: 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2023
The politicians are friends, it's the stupid poor masses that fight for them just like headslamers fighting and killing for their yeye gods
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by plaindealer: 4:32am On Aug 20, 2023
APC stole my mandate, but I go still go to APC party to enjoy life with the same APC that stole my mandate..

See, this clown's head no correct at all..the fool just dey take his foolish and gullible obidient losers for a ride.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by BluntCrazeMan: 6:14am On Aug 20, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
See the way APC members are struggling to stand side by side with Peter Obi to the point that they almost choking him.

The Senate president and Rep speaker both in the picture with Peter Obi in the middle and other APC members all smiling as they struggle to take picture with Peter Obi.

Who God has blessed, you all should complete the rest.

See how happy they are to be seen with the gentle Peter-Obi
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by LagosFirstSon: 7:08am On Aug 20, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

See how happy they are to be seen with the gentle Peter-Obi
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Knetpro(m): 7:23am On Aug 20, 2023
You cannot stop an idea whose time has come.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by LagosFirstSon: 8:03am On Aug 20, 2023
Knetpro:
You cannot stop an idea whose time has come.
word on the marble

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Konskott(m): 8:51am On Aug 20, 2023
Peter, Peter, Peter, beware of these people. They will woo you, poison you, charm you and kill you once you are caught in their killer web. God never dined nor posed for photoshoots with took Satan.
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by LagosFirstSon: 8:53am On Aug 20, 2023
Konskott:
Peter, Peter, Peter, beware of these people. They will woo you, poison you, charm you and kill you once you are caught in their killer web. God never dined nor posed for photoshoots with took Satan.
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Konskott(m): 8:54am On Aug 20, 2023
Peter, Peter, Peter, beware of these people. They will woo you, poison you, charm you and kill you once you are caught in their killer web. God never dined nor posed for photoshoots with Lucifer.
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by LagosFirstSon: 9:16am On Aug 20, 2023
Konskott:
Peter, Peter, Peter, beware of these people. They will woo you, poison you, charm you and kill you once you are caught in their killer web. God never dined nor posed for photoshoots with Lucifer.
Peter Obi know better , trust me .
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by LivingSage: 9:56am On Aug 20, 2023
You too dey play Madam sad
MadamExcellency:
Who no like better thing?

Tinubu will pick Peter Obi's call while putting Shettima's call on hold
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Newton2024: 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
Hussein035:

Obi that could not solve ordinary Anambra problems for 8years. You are telling us he is the solution of Nigeria.

Why are you people so deluded and schizophrenic
Emekaonline:

But why did your messiah not turn Anambra to Dubai as governor. Just continue to deceive yourself
I don't understand your questions. Were you living in Anambra before he became a governor? Those who were living there could testify for or against him. Anambra was like Zamfara and Kogi combined together. Nothing was working before Obi came on board. If you want to verify, google is your friend.
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by AlwaysPositive: 10:41am On Aug 25, 2023
plaindealer:

Don't you mean modern loser and manhood searching politics? grin

You are hurt... Lol.

I understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Obi With A Pretty Lady / How Plot To Embarrass Atiku, Plant Foreign Currencies On His Aircraft Failed / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.