Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding (48134 Views)

Peter Obi At Senator Barau’s Son’s Wedding: Sign Of United Nigeria – Akpabio / Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter / Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Image123(m): 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2023
Obi, Obiiiiii, why did you do that?
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Amumaigwe: 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2023
Damasco:

Obi is really a despicable and shameless individual, see him patronising Seyi and at the same time making false accusation of drug dealing against his father. tueh!

Making false accusation? Your brains have certainly vaporized under the intense heat of the sun as you trek about in hardship. If not, you would have recalled that a competent court in Illinois USA not only accused, but convicted and penalized him for narcotics and money laundering.
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Olowosaudi(m): 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2023
Hmmm. Be fighting and quarrelling amongst yourself on NAIRALAND whilst the politicians are meeting and enjoying the resources of the country, irrespective of party affiliation. In politics,no permanent enemies but permanent interest.
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by HydraFeeds(m): 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2023
Propaganda can be very funny ,person carry himself go APC wedding una Dey yarn nonsense
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by jconsulting(f): 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
See the way APC members are struggling to stand side by side with Peter Obi to the point that they almost choking him.

The Senate president and Rep speaker both in the picture with Peter Obi in the middle and other APC members all smiling as they struggle to take picture with Peter Obi.

Who God has blessed, you all should complete the rest.

See all of them smiling, they are all making mockery of him
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by dalass(f): 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
Taylor90:
Make una no suffocate my papa ooo

Akpabio shift your corruption induced big stomach

Let my daddy breathe

He’s the only reason I take insults on Nairaland daily ooo and I no send

This man right here is the reason I’ve become a karma to all APC mischievous dimwits

Only me can defend Peter Obi on the internet against 800 million trolls

Na him dey make me do 10k monthly subscription weekly oo

This man right there is the reason why APC goons run to their hiding holes when I book a space on Nairaland

Some even say I get paid for commenting on NairalandI just laugh. Because no Peter Obi lover does it for money na natural love oo

Imagine I wasn’t a Peter Obi fan where I for start to dey defend Tinubu drug allegations

Me wey no know road to Chicago

How do I even defend Tinubu in front of my foreigner friends that my president licks microphone

My brother please off your mic grin
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Decent09(m): 3:40pm On Aug 19, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
See the way APC members are struggling to stand side by side with Peter Obi to the point that they almost choking him.

The Senate president and Rep speaker both in the picture with Peter Obi in the middle and other APC members all smiling as they struggle to take picture with Peter Obi.

Who God has blessed, you all should complete the rest.

All of them na thieves, if you believe them, at your own cost.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Calitoscassius(m): 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2023
Berrityga:
We all know the truth in this country but cause of greed we turn blind eyes to the truth.
Fact!! That is why it would be very hard for Naigeria to ever move foward. Corruption, greed, triabalism and religion that is what is holding Naigeria back.
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Kay25(m): 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2023
I heard some of u saying they are struggling to snap with him..lmao abi dey are making jest of him..as the wannabe presido wey just try him luck wey no work
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Ahigbo1: 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2023
Voilà ! It's good to recognize greatness smiley
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Bimpe29: 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2023
Sope otilo 😂
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by slowice(m): 4:07pm On Aug 19, 2023
Let Peter Obi breathe... Don't choke him with corruption grin grin

We love daddy PO
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Proudlyomonna: 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Politicians for you...

Obi is not just a politician,He is a man addicted to good public service,He is more of a serviceman than a politician.

Do You know why the people of Abj love Him?

While He was still in Apga,Jona left all His PDP niggies and employed Obi as SEC Chairman,guess what Obi did the job for free,He told them to withold all His entitlement,them give am oilblock Him no collect.

Till today Anambra State has not given Obi a penny as past Governor.

This Man is the man of the Nigerian People,while Tinubu is the man of the Nigerian system.

The Nigerian people lost to the same Nigerian system that has only but wreck more hardship on the common man bcus the grip Tinubus guys have on the Nigerian system is quite firm,with Inec on their side,God save the Nigerian people.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Tareq1105: 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2023
Taylor90:

Let my daddy breathe

This man right here is the reason I’ve become a karma to all APC mischievous dimwits

This man right there is the reason why APC goons run to their hiding holes when I book a space on Nairaland

Some even say I get paid for commenting on NairalandI just laugh. Because no Peter Obi lover does it for money na natural love oo

Imagine I wasn’t a Peter Obi fan where I for start to dey defend Tinubu drug allegations

How do I even defend Tinubu in front of my foreigner friends that my president licks microphone

Are you sure it's not your saviour Obi that's struggling to force himself to be there.

My finding shows that the wedding is between children of Deputy Senate President (APC) and Deputy Minority Leader (PDP), so I don't know why Obi (LP) must be there.

Attending all parties with his usual black clothes. Wedding should be attended in white or blue but not black.

Tell him to have dress sense, election is over therefore pretentious lifestyle should be over by now.
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Demurray: 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2023
Don't be surprised if Peter Obi join APC in the nearest future. He has dumped APGA and PDP before, dumping LP won't surprise me. Political prostitution, Na his doing .
He will tell his gullible supporters who are easier brainwashed that he only want to use the platform (APC) to attain power and then dump them

Trust politicians at your own peril
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Nsogbu001(m): 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2023
Taylor90:

Let my daddy breathe

This my guy get bad mouth aswear. The write up dey sweet me as ah dey read am
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by TinubuThief: 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

My brother, how far nah? Our names resemble oh cheesy
No be small. Sha them talk say we no go rest, we too, we go dey chop their papa grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Abatek: 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2023
Nawa for Nigerian politicians oooo
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Kaido: 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2023
Taylor90:

Let my daddy breathe

You too get mouth sha😁
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Karufi: 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2023
This is nothing but mocking
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by plaindealer: 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2023
lol Pandora ipob villager felling funky because den let am inside party to mingle with real human beings...

I bet the fool dey look under chair and table for his missing manhood...

What a born loser....
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by LagosFirstSon: 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2023
plaindealer:
lol Pandora ipob villager felling funky because den let am inside party to mingle with real human beings...

I bet the fool dey look under chair and table for his missing manhood...

What a born loser....
You dey talk like small pikin
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Atlantis585: 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2023
Nightwolf1:
Peter Obi should well to distance himself from those thieves on agbada.

Obi no get sense. Always allowing himself to be surrounded by enemies and backstabbers while shinning teeth.

One day him go learn!
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Emekaonline: 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
Newton2024:
Eyah grin They were excited to see Obi in real life. Everyone knows the solution to the problem of this country but sentiment and greed won't allow us to choose right.

But why did your messiah not turn Anambra to Dubai as governor. Just continue to deceive yourself
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Mrfixiit: 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Peter Obi is about to decamp to APC grin

The "any where belle face" politician jumped from APGA to PDP then to Labour despite swearing with the life of his wife and kids.
Foolish talk
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by plaindealer: 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

You dey talk like small pikin

See big Pekin .

Funny how Pandora ipob take style go party to laugh, mingle and enjoy life with the same people he lied to you that are bad, the same people he claimed destroyed Nigerian, the same people he accused of stealing his imaginary manhood....

Pandora don move on to enjoy life in the real world, but his mumu foot soldiers dey shout eyes on judiciary..

Obi Pandora don japa..

Una mumu never do.. grin
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Occurstaem(m): 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Peter Obi is about to decamp to APC grin

The "any where belle face" politician jumped from APGA to PDP then to Labour despite swearing with the life of his wife and kids.
It was even from PDP where he lost governorship primary, then to APGA and then back to PDP again before LP.
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by JetApartment: 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2023
Taylor90:

Let my daddy breathe

No be lie my brother, na so one yeye APC moderator ban KingOfAmebo weeks before the election, that dude dey slay dem day and night dem silent am...I sure sey dem go dey reason your matter now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

OBIdients Hold Car Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Edo State (Pictures) / Caption This Photo Of Obi With A Pretty Lady / How Plot To Embarrass Atiku, Plant Foreign Currencies On His Aircraft Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.