Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Akpabio’s Six Most Embarrassing Public Comments - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio’s Six Most Embarrassing Public Comments (42133 Views)

Amaechi: Chinese Firm Embarrassing Nigeria Over Lagos-Ibadan Railway Stations / Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today / Enugu Airport Most Embarrassing In The World – Senator Egwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio’s Six Most Embarrassing Public Comments by Mikekan30: 12:15am On Sep 07, 2023
lexy2014:

can you show me where you were asked to argue? or dont you know the difference between question and argument?

1. How is he the best governor of his set?

2. How does his fulfilling his dream as senate president from a minority tribe move nigeria forward?

3. What "standing name" does akpabio have?

4. How is he "talk and do"?

5. What is it that he said and did?

6. What are his antecedents that have spoken for him?

6. What is the hatred and pain are you referring to?

7. Can you identify it?

Lazy Youth are u still waiting for answers? U go wait tire.
Re: Akpabio’s Six Most Embarrassing Public Comments by lexy2014: 3:27am On Sep 07, 2023
Mikekan30:

Lazy Youth are u still waiting for answers? U go wait tire.

since you arent a lazy youth, then answering these questions shouldnt be difficult for you.

can you show me where you were asked to argue? or dont you know the difference between question and argument?

2. How does his fulfilling his dream as senate president from a minority tribe move nigeria forward?

7. Can you identify it?
Re: Akpabio’s Six Most Embarrassing Public Comments by Mikekan30: 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2023
lexy2014:

since you arent a lazy youth, then answering these questions shouldnt be difficult for you.

7. Can you identify it?

You are really good at this!
Continue
Re: Akpabio’s Six Most Embarrassing Public Comments by lexy2014: 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2023
Mikekan30:

You are really good at this!
Continue

Are u saying u are bad at answering simple questions?

7. Can you identify it?
Re: Akpabio’s Six Most Embarrassing Public Comments by Mikekan30: 3:01am On Sep 10, 2023
lexy2014:

7. Can you identify it?

you go ask tire
continue
Re: Akpabio’s Six Most Embarrassing Public Comments by lexy2014: 8:40am On Sep 10, 2023
Mikekan30:

you go ask tire
continue

since u arent a lazy youth, then answering these questions shouldnt be difficult for you.

4. How is he "talk & do"?

5. What is it that he said & did?

6. What is d hatred & pain are you referring to?

7. Can you identify it?
Re: Akpabio’s Six Most Embarrassing Public Comments by Phantom233: 11:51am On Sep 10, 2023
Pls take note, The Op is a confirm mumu Seeking for unnecessary means of throwing muds at the amiable senate president.
Re: Akpabio’s Six Most Embarrassing Public Comments by Mikekan30: 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
lexy2014:

since u arent a lazy youth, then answering these questions shouldnt be difficult for you.

7. Can you identify it?

The Goat in you can never stop chewing cords....
Continue
Re: Akpabio’s Six Most Embarrassing Public Comments by lexy2014: 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
Mikekan30:

The Goat in you can never stop chewing cords....
Continue

But are the questions that difficult?

7. Can you identify it?
Re: Akpabio’s Six Most Embarrassing Public Comments by Mikekan30: 1:12am On Sep 12, 2023
lexy2014:

But are the questions that difficult?

7. Can you identify it?

This is really part of your Life. Endeavors to ask about GOA... Continue
Re: Akpabio’s Six Most Embarrassing Public Comments by lexy2014: 2:18am On Sep 12, 2023
Mikekan30:

This is really part of your Life. Endeavors to ask about GOA... Continue

answer these ones first then we can move then u can tell me about GOA.
are the questions that difficult?

7. Can you identify it?
Re: Akpabio’s Six Most Embarrassing Public Comments by Mikekan30: 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2023
lexy2014:

7. Can you identify it?

You can't force me, Is GOA the cause of your jobleness? Why drafting out questions that the answers are already visible..
I told you don't take my word anything, use Google and get your verifications.
Re: Akpabio’s Six Most Embarrassing Public Comments by lexy2014: 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2023
Mikekan30:

You can't force me, Is GOA the cause of your jobleness? Why drafting out questions that the answers are already visible..
I told you don't take my word anything, use Google and get your verifications.

7. Can you identify it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos / President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? / Phed Borrow Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.