Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,145 members, 7,842,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy (3262 Views)

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Greattestman: 8:35am On Aug 21, 2023
I started noticing some strange behaviors in my fiancee recently, but nevermind because nothing concrete. Two weeks ago, I stumbled on one of her friends and the friend told me my fiancee went to hospital, I was surprised because normally she supposed to have informed me about it because she always does. I still didn't mind but when I asked her she denied and said she went to visit a friend.
Last week I decided to go and visit her mother and the mother told me that my fiancee wants to abort my child, I was shocked! My child? Is she pregnant? When? How? To whom is she pregnant for? This lady lied to her family members that it was mine but never for once had we touched each other for sexual satisfaction. She suggested that sex between us was until after marriage but was satisfying herself somewhere. The mother was shocked to learn that the pregnancy was not mine.
I met my fiancee to talk, at first she denied but when I let her knew her mom told me everything, she started apologizing.
I told her I have nothing against her but we can't marry again, she's still apologizing but the truth is that I have lost all appetite for marriage and relationship. I will not hurt myself again. And I have to admit that this is my last relationship.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by TemplarLandry: 8:35am On Aug 21, 2023
That's not your fiancΓ©e but everyone's woman. Kindly rephrase.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 21, 2023
sad

Very very fake story

IconicR:
Forgive her and marry her, if you had married her early all these won't have happened.
Be the bigger person and forgive her.

All these stories re made-up
Better don't waste your advice

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 21, 2023
Forgive her and marry her, if you had married her early all these won't have happened.
Since you all have decided to be fabricating stories against women then I'll always give you the right advise for your fabricated stories.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Greattestman: 8:39am On Aug 21, 2023
IconicR:
Be the bigger person and forgive her
What are you saying? If I had married her earlier, I would have raised another man's children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 21, 2023
azraeljaheel:
sad

Very very fake story

Read my response in full
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Karen2024(f): 8:41am On Aug 21, 2023
The lady is an alpha female..all men deserves this good treatment.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Chimezie198(m): 8:41am On Aug 21, 2023
IconicR:
Since you all have decided to be fabricating stories against women then I'll always give you the right advise for your fabricated stories.
stop playing
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:44am On Aug 21, 2023
My advice is that people should go through the Op's numerous topics before commenting on this thread. grin

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by tommy589(m): 8:44am On Aug 21, 2023
Interesting

Nothing to call a revelation like this than it's heavenly. Are you that religious to suggest sex after marriage?
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Greattestman: 8:45am On Aug 21, 2023
azraeljaheel:
sad

Very very fake story

The fact that I brought what happened to me to this forum doesn't give you the effrontery to call it lies. Things like this happens and they happen all the time.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by MrsTwrite(f): 8:45am On Aug 21, 2023
grin I hope say she no be student, she has played her own football and scored 1 but yours is 2 that is 2:1.
You discovered her lies and dissolve the marriage talk now she's begging. She must be very stupid. grin

God will bless you with someone that deserves you.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Nataliace(f): 8:47am On Aug 21, 2023
This is what happens on daily basis.
No infidelity in relationships even in our marriages nowadays.
Don't worry man, you will soon have your woman.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by LewisHamilton15: 8:51am On Aug 21, 2023
Lol! Calm down man.
She wasn't your fiancee, you only wanted to domesticate a prostitute.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Whazar(m): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2023
Simps will always learn the hard way

He still dey call am him fiancΓ©e mtchew
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Sonnobax15(m): 9:03am On Aug 21, 2023
lipsrsealed
My Nigha, you'll be the greatest fool on earth if you should accept her back.....

A broken trust has no remedy..
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Josephkabila12: 9:33am On Aug 21, 2023
Karen2024:
The lady is an alpha female..all men deserves this good treatment.
hahaha 🀣🀣🀣 alpha female, u go marry urself? U never serious with ur life
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by LaSenior: 9:48am On Aug 21, 2023
grin cheesy

Girls are dangerous to men these days

Secondly, relationship without seeing pants is a no no for me

Women are the most manipulative and deceitful humans on earth

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by spencekat(m): 10:59am On Aug 21, 2023
azraeljaheel:
sad

Very very fake story

It happens o
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by spencekat(m): 11:00am On Aug 21, 2023
Whazar:
Simps will always learn the hard way

He still dey call am him fiancΓ©e mtchew
But was it his fault?
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by EmiDon11: 11:02am On Aug 21, 2023
On behalf of HeartlessMan a.k.a DevilishMan,
I say "Op, raise the baby and use him/her for money ritual when he/she matures"

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by spencekat(m): 11:05am On Aug 21, 2023
LaSenior:
grin cheesy

Girls are dangerous to men these days

[/b]Secondly, relationship without seeing pants is a no no for me [b]

Women are the most manipulative and deceitful humans on earth
It would not have prevented what happened.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by jackmrandy: 11:08am On Aug 21, 2023
Greattestman:
I started noticing some strange behaviors in my fiancee recently, but nevermind because nothing concrete. Two weeks ago, I stumbled on one of her friends and the friend told me my fiancee went to hospital, I was surprised because normally she supposed to have informed me about it because she always does. I still didn't mind but when I asked her she denied and said she went to visit a friend.
Last week I decided to go and visit her mother and the mother told me that my fiancee wants to abort my child, I was shocked! My child? Is she pregnant? When? How? To whom is she pregnant for? This lady lied to her family members that it was mine but never for once had we touched each other for sexual satisfaction. She suggested that sex between us was until after marriage but was satisfying herself somewhere. The mother was shocked to learn that the pregnancy was not mine.
I met my fiancee to talk, at first she denied but when I let her knew her mom told me everything, she started apologizing.
I told her I have nothing against her but we can't marry again, she's still apologizing but the truth is that I have lost all appetite for marriage and relationship. I will not hurt myself again. And I have to admit that this is my last relationship.

welcome on board. relationship with the wrong person can even kill you before your time. if this story is true, please do away with that girl. I beg you in GOD'S name. don't marry her, the best advice you can give her now is to tell her to forget about you and not just forget about you, tell her to keep that baby for whom so ever was the person that got her pregnant, and if she does not know the person, single mother loading already for her (and please do away with her). even if she abort the pregnancy, don't take her again. if you do, you will regret yourself for doing that because she will still go and have it outside again. and lastly, don't ever ever ever ever accept a relationship, where the woman will tell you no sex before marriage, thats a pure scam, big scam. its only used for simps and of which I believe you are not one. start your next relation on friendship, from there small small, before you know , you don knack, (just as them do this your babe so) after knacking, you can know whether to further the relationship to marriage or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Wannabenz: 11:09am On Aug 21, 2023
Stand on your decision.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Bennysam: 11:09am On Aug 21, 2023
Greattestman:
Wait you still call her fiance?
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Bennysam: 11:12am On Aug 21, 2023
Greattestman:
It really surprised me , how can a girl tell you no sex till after marriage and you agree , A Nigeria girl

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Bennysam: 11:13am On Aug 21, 2023
Greattestman:
What are you saying? If I had married her earlier, I would have raised another man's children.
Don't listen to those idiot advising you to marry her
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 11:17am On Aug 21, 2023
Greattestman:

So you want to be remain single in life because one girl that you wanted to marry got pregnant for another man. cheesy
Na wa for you ohh.
Is she the only woman in the World? Maybe you're still a virgin, that's why you're capping such statement.

Better delete her from your memory and look for a good church girl. Why give yourself pain and deny yourself marriage.

Na you do yourself oo.

At the end of the day, that girl may marry someone else and have children while you're still single. Better move on with another lady
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by HeartlessMan: 11:22am On Aug 21, 2023
EmiDon11:

He don't even need to mature.
He can use it now for purer billions.

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Dexy4yah(m): 11:28am On Aug 21, 2023
If all married men can agree to run DNA test on their kids......the shock will send many to their early grave.

FEAR WOMEN!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by LeeSmart: 11:53am On Aug 21, 2023
If ur fiancee is pregnant for someother dude out there, then look around she ain't ur fiancee bro....#MoveOn.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Godsongang: 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2023
EmiDon11:

Gbam you are capping well, make he/she go dey pack money come.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things You Don't Want To Hear As A "Man" During Sex / Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. / Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.