Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,352 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:44 PM

Please Help What Business Can I Do With My 300k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help What Business Can I Do With My 300k (2608 Views)

Please What Business Can I Do With My 1million In Benin Please, Very Urgent! / Man: I quit my 300K Job For A 5K monthly passion project. Wife-to-Be: ByeBye / What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help What Business Can I Do With My 300k by Roseodd: 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2023
Please I need your advice urgently.
I don't want to eat that money
Re: Please Help What Business Can I Do With My 300k by Nonexisting1: 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
Start hawking phone chargers and phone charging cables in traffics. Hey, that's just my opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help What Business Can I Do With My 300k by bestmutiu2019(m): 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
Been long this kind of post reach front page, nlfpmod ,lalasticlala, puskin, seun front page bikonu
Re: Please Help What Business Can I Do With My 300k by Unyimekelvin: 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2023
Selling bra and panties at the traffic is what I recommend you to do.🤞🤝

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help What Business Can I Do With My 300k by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
Whatever business you want to do, if it's not driven by passion and carried out with adequate talent or skill, it's likely to fail or get uninteresting.

So what do you have a passion for and you have the required talent or skill to carry out or at least willing to learn the required skill?

Ask yourself.

Then another thing is want or need. Apart from the above two factors, make sure what you're selling or offering is in need in whatever location you choose.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Please Help What Business Can I Do With My 300k by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
Roseodd:
Please I need your advice urgently.
I don't want to eat that money
Open Opay acct & drop d money inside investment, dem go dey credit u #58.52 every blessed day, or #1763.07 every f**kn month, no gimmicks!
It's totally safe, no store rental, no goods purchase, nada!
cool

5 Likes

Re: Please Help What Business Can I Do With My 300k by Roseodd: 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
Unyimekelvin:
Selling bra and panties at the traffic is what I recommend you to do.🤞🤝

Can I learn forex trading and make profit?
Re: Please Help What Business Can I Do With My 300k by Roseodd: 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Open Opay acct & drop d money inside investment, dem go dey credit u #58.52 every blessed day, or #1763.07 every f**kn month, no gimmicks!
cool

Thanks I will check it out,I am been extremely careful brother,nah my 6 years savings be this

1 Like

Re: Please Help What Business Can I Do With My 300k by Roseodd: 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
Whatever business you want to do, if it's not driven by passion and carried out with adequate talent or skill, it's likely to fail or get uninteresting.

So what do you have a passion for and you have the required talent or skill to carry out or at least willing to learn the required skill?

Ask yourself.

Thanks sir

Then another thing is want or need. Apart from the above two factors, make sure what you're selling or offering is in need in whatever location you choose.

Thanks
Re: Please Help What Business Can I Do With My 300k by Roseodd: 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
bestmutiu2019:
Been long this kind of post reach front page, nlfpmod ,lalasticlala, puskin, seun front page bikonu

Exactly brother
Re: Please Help What Business Can I Do With My 300k by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2023
Roseodd:

Can I learn forex trading and make profit?

Your 300k go soon turn to liquidity 🤣🤣🤣

12 Likes

Re: Please Help What Business Can I Do With My 300k by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
Roseodd:

Thanks I will check it out,I am been extremely careful brother,nah my 6 years savings be this
just drop ur money in Opay let dem be adding to it for u while u go round doing a proper research on d type of profitable biz u would like.

1 Like

Re: Please Help What Business Can I Do With My 300k by Roseodd: 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

just drop ur money in Opay let dem be adding to it for u while u go round doing a proper research on d type of profitable biz u would like.

Thank you sir I appreciate
Re: Please Help What Business Can I Do With My 300k by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2023
Roseodd:

ywc
Re: Please Help What Business Can I Do With My 300k by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:03am On Aug 23, 2023
Roseodd:

Sorry, try palmpay instead, ,theirs is #122 per day for that ur #300k

1 Like

Re: Please Help What Business Can I Do With My 300k by TERMlNATOR(m): 6:04am On Aug 23, 2023
Bet9ja

2 Likes

Re: Please Help What Business Can I Do With My 300k by Highman56: 7:24am On Aug 23, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

cool
Kindly explain
Re: Please Help What Business Can I Do With My 300k by Roseodd: 7:46am On Aug 23, 2023
Scrit:

Your 300k go soon turn to liquidity 🤣🤣🤣

Wow like seriously??
Re: Please Help What Business Can I Do With My 300k by Roseodd: 7:47am On Aug 23, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
Bet9ja

That's risky my friend
Re: Please Help What Business Can I Do With My 300k by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:03am On Aug 23, 2023
Highman56:

Kindly explain
Use palmpay instead, theirs is highest for now
Re: Please Help What Business Can I Do With My 300k by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:05am On Aug 23, 2023
run far away as fast as ur legs can carry from anything crypto

1 Like

Re: Please Help What Business Can I Do With My 300k by Geelbwoy: 8:39am On Aug 23, 2023
Carry city, Galatasaray, fenerbache, benfica and sporting Lisbon all to win this weekend and you will be a millionaire undecided

3 Likes

Re: Please Help What Business Can I Do With My 300k by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2023
Roseodd:

Wow like seriously??

Learn first before thinking of trading
Re: Please Help What Business Can I Do With My 300k by Dexy4yah(m): 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
Go and buy bags of foreign and local rice and be selling in mudu.
That's the food stuff that people consume daily.

Add beans to it

3 Likes

Re: Please Help What Business Can I Do With My 300k by Brownbetsport24: 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2023
UnusualEmissary:

Ask yourself.

Thanks
bro I need data, but I will own you till weekend, I will surely pay back, let me know if you agree.
Re: Please Help What Business Can I Do With My 300k by Brownbetsport24: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2023
Dexy4yah:

Add beans to it

for try this your ideal, if it happens have marry.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help What Business Can I Do With My 300k by Roseodd: 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2023
Dexy4yah:

Add beans to it

Thanks boss,I will consider

1 Like

Re: Please Help What Business Can I Do With My 300k by Vijuchoco(f): 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Use palmpay instead, theirs is highest for now
seriously?
Re: Please Help What Business Can I Do With My 300k by LUAN(m): 11:25pm On Aug 23, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Sorry, try palmpay instead, ,theirs is #122 per day for that ur #300k
will I be able to withdraw the money any time?
Re: Please Help What Business Can I Do With My 300k by LUAN(m): 11:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

will I be able to withdraw the money anytime?
Re: Please Help What Business Can I Do With My 300k by Deeking111(m): 11:27pm On Aug 23, 2023
Use it to job slot at Bgl sysmet sarl make them they pay you $250 weekly to cotonou

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flirting - Cool Or Uncool? / Taking Another Wife Is Punishment / How Jealous Can Ladies Get? Caught In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.