Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,140 members, 7,842,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Which Do Ladies Prefer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Do Ladies Prefer (999 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? / Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady / 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do Ladies Prefer by ecstasy37(m): 10:17am On Aug 23, 2023
In relationships and general love life which do ladies prefer men that take after their fathers or men that take after their mothers
Re: Which Do Ladies Prefer by myyansh68(m): 10:21am On Aug 23, 2023
ecstasy37:
In relationships and general love life which do ladies prefer men that take after their fathers or men that take after their mothers

I don't understand..
Why can't you be good or bad on your own?,must you imitate someone?.

And what if you/her don't have parents?. Will you take after the aunts and uncles?.

8 Likes

Re: Which Do Ladies Prefer by Puss360(f): 10:26am On Aug 23, 2023
Which Kain of man wants to take care of one of my parents and leave the other one?? When they are both alive...
Re: Which Do Ladies Prefer by illicit(m): 10:31am On Aug 23, 2023
Puss360:
Which Kain of man wants to take care of one of my parents and leave the other one?? When they are both alive...

Pls read the post again

2 Likes

Re: Which Do Ladies Prefer by myyansh68(m): 10:31am On Aug 23, 2023
Puss360:
Which Kain of man wants to take careof one of my parents and leave the other one?? When they are both alive...

I believed he's talking about personalities/characters /how close a person is to his /her parents.

I, might be wrong though. 😕

7 Likes

Re: Which Do Ladies Prefer by Puss360(f): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2023
myyansh68:

I believed he's talking about personalities/characters /how close a person is to his /her parents.

I, might be wrong though. 😕
In dat case, let him explain
Re: Which Do Ladies Prefer by Puss360(f): 10:47am On Aug 23, 2023
illicit:

Pls read the post again
Just say I no go school make I rest....
Post isn't clear enough... The right words aren't used...
How many words are there that the post can't be clear enough...
Re: Which Do Ladies Prefer by myyansh68(m): 10:48am On Aug 23, 2023
Puss360:

In dat case, let him explain

Lol you want kill person?.. He self dy confused as we dy for confusion.

😂😂😂😂😂 😂

check this one again..
https://www.nairaland.com/7813643/which-ladies-prefer

7 Likes

Re: Which Do Ladies Prefer by Puss360(f): 10:49am On Aug 23, 2023
myyansh68:

Lol you want kill person?.. He self dy confused as we dy for confusion.

😂😂😂😂😂 😂
E go come be as if both OP and us no go school....
Wahala... 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Which Do Ladies Prefer by ecstasy37(m): 10:52am On Aug 23, 2023
Puss360:

E go come be as if both OP and us no go school....
Wahala... 🤣🤣

Woah hold ur horses there I'm not an illiterate I made up this post because of Facebook post that says men are 'more intelligent if they take after their mothers in genes that's why I'm asking hope its clear enough for you
Re: Which Do Ladies Prefer by illicit(m): 11:01am On Aug 23, 2023
Puss360:

Just say I no go school make I rest....
Post isn't clear enough... The right words aren't used...
How many words are there that the post can't be clear enough...

It is very clear tho

I guess the phrase that confused u is 'take after'

If your kid takes after u, it means your kids acts or behaves like u....

So the OP meant that do you prefer a spouse that acts like their(his or her) father or mother
Re: Which Do Ladies Prefer by Puss360(f): 11:06am On Aug 23, 2023
illicit:

It is very clear tho

I guess the phrase that confused u is 'take after'

If your kid takes after u, it means your kids acts or behaves like u....

So the OP meant that do you prefer a spouse that acts like their(his or her) father or mother
This is a public forum, and based on the literate level of this country, your dictions in passing your message should be very self explanatory... Not everybody high level of education...
The main purpose is for people to understand immediately and give their opinion...
Not the one that it will be hard for them to understand the post at first time....
Re: Which Do Ladies Prefer by Puss360(f): 11:07am On Aug 23, 2023
ecstasy37:

Woah hold ur horses there I'm not an illiterate I made up this post because of Facebook post that says men are 'more intelligent if they take after their mothers in genes that's why I'm asking hope its clear enough for you
Ehn u sef hold your horses too.. me too sef go sch grin grin grin...

I understand now
Re: Which Do Ladies Prefer by illicit(m): 11:11am On Aug 23, 2023
Puss360:

This is a public forum, and based on the literate level of this country, your dictions in passing your message should be very self explanatory... Not everybody high level of education...
The main purpose is for people to understand immediately and give their opinion...
Not the one that it will be hard for them to understand the post at first time....

'Take after' is not hard to decipher tho

Grade school Syllabus (Collocations/Verb phrases)

wink
Re: Which Do Ladies Prefer by Puss360(f): 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2023
illicit:

'Take after' is not hard to decipher tho

Grade school Syllabus (Collocations/Verb phrases)

wink
Okay professor!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Should I Pop D Question? / How Many Mambers Of This Forum Have You Met? / Would U Tell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.