Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,639 members, 7,861,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

Would U Tell? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would U Tell? (1003 Views)

When U Tell Her You Are Related To Dangote Family And She Didn't See Them(pics) / Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? / Can U Tell Your Partner Your 'real' Income? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would U Tell? by fabulous10(m): 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2007
Hey people!
i gat dis friend of mine that's been dateing this chic 4 about 3yrs now.Even planning to marry her and shit. Now the issue is dat the girl has been cheating on him 4 like some months now. the big qustion, if u are in my shoes would u tell ur guy dat his chic is not faithfull, or just bone.

the problem here is dat, they look so cool when they are together,i used to envy my guy then b4.i dnt want to be d one to destroy their realationship.
Re: Would U Tell? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2007
first, i want to ask you, how you knew she is cheating on your friend?

experience has thought me not to put my mouth in another person's relationship. no matter how close you might be to the person. because when it all blows open, you would be blamed for the split up , whether you were trying to do good or not.

but i would suggest you anonymously let out the cat from the bag to your friend. make sure its anonymous.
Re: Would U Tell? by Joey82(m): 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2007
if d girl is truly cheating, i think ur guy should know but i dont buy the idea of u telling him, i dont buy it.
Re: Would U Tell? by fabulous10(m): 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2007
@thonaslim
first, i want to ask you, how you knew she is cheating on your friend?

i've kind of suspected d chic 4 some time now, untill recently, i discovered d guy she was doing it with.

how do i send my guy an anonymous note? will he take it serious?

i really feel 4 my guy, cos he really luves dis girl.
Re: Would U Tell? by busygal(f): 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2007
@poster

Hey Brossssssssssss!

With the love of God! i beg u,dont go telling ur pal anything,
Just let him find out himself.

And i think you should call the girl in question 2 order,
and make her know and understand that u know all about
her {ESCAPED BULL SHIT} and will BELL THE CAT if she doesn't
put a stop to it.
Re: Would U Tell? by Busta(f): 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2007
busygal:

@poster

Hey Brossssssssssss!

With the love of God! i beg u,don't go telling your pal anything,

I second that.
Re: Would U Tell? by onyekang1(f): 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2007
busygal:

With the love of God! i beg u,don't go telling your pal anything,

i agree with you

And i think you should call the girl in question 2 order,
and make her know and understand that u know all about
her {ESCAPED BULL SHIT} and will BELL THE CAT if she doesn't
put a stop to it.

wat if after been advised to restrain 4m such act she decides to frame him up and make this guy luk lik d vilian in d movie by telling her BF that he is tryin 2 seduce her or sometin,wat happens?den there will b dis long lasting enemity btw good friends(so 2 speak)

@ poster
be anonymous abt dis so it all doesnt blow up 2 ur face. wink
Re: Would U Tell? by onyekang1(f): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2007
wink
Re: Would U Tell? by simplysmat(m): 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2007
@ Onyeka_ng

you've been watching too many Nigerian movies.

@ Poster

i think you should just talk to the girl and if she refuses to change tell the boyfriend.
Re: Would U Tell? by mellow(m): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2007
simplysmat , I think you just hit the nail on the head.[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Would U Tell? by jkpretty(f): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2007
Hmmmm!
Re: Would U Tell? by sammy6(m): 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2007
This reminds me of my friend who's girlfriend was cheating on him and when one of our other friend tried to tell him,she said that it was because the guy had been making efforts to lure her but did not suceed that was why he was trying to spoil their relationship.Guess what?it caused an everlasting beef between the 2 friends.The girl never stoped cheating and the couple are getting married soon.This goes out to say that it is best you leave husband and wife matter or else them go use you take settle.
Re: Would U Tell? by pitz(f): 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2007
eh tough one. u cud find out mo abt d affair d gal is havn ie lyk where d gal n d guy she is cheatn wit hang out o stuff lyk dat n try to tek ur frend there without lettn him knw d reasn y. bt dat wil tek 2 much tym so 4 nw u cud jst kip quiet n pray he finds out soon
Re: Would U Tell? by pitz(f): 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2007
eh tough one. u cud find out mo abt d affair d gal is havn ie lyk where d gal n d guy she is cheatn wit hang out o stuff lyk dat n try to tek ur frend there without lettn him knw d reasn y. bt dat wil tek 2 much tym so 4 nw u cud jst kip quiet n pray he finds out soon

(1) (Reply)

Difference / Am Confused! / It Is A Good Things For A Guy To Help His Girl That He Think He Would Marry Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.