Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth (29363 Views)

Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth After 17 Years Of Trying (Photos) / Update on : Has My Wife Finally Moved On / Has My Wife Finally Moved On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by AllenSpencer: 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations!

Please name the boy Dayvon Daquan
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by wizelink(m): 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
Glory be to God who made this possible. I rejoice with you my dear. Congrats

1 Like

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by terrezo2002(m): 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
Sweet. May your testimony be permanent in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by yewit37486: 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations OP. God bless the child and your family, in Jesus name, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Mindlog: 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
jeromestarks:

He did it twice because we had to prove that we are the descendants of his wealthy father. One in Lagos and the other in Scotland.
Are you hurt?
Why does DNA test hurt you so much.

Hurt one, who has worked in a genetic testing practice? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is it not stupid to brag before a mortuary attendant? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by SpartaOfLagos: 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congrats
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congrats bro. Children are a gift from God. You have a gift, raise your little one to fear God and shun evil.

PonziHater

2 Likes

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by brain54(m): 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations are in order…
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Cowbell521: 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:
It is with joy in my heart and a gladdened spirit,I wish to inform esteemed family section members that I am now a father of a bouncing boy given birth to buy my wife in the early hours of this morning smiley

We had tried for so long to have a baby,there were doubts creeping in from friends and family alike but our faith in God never wavered.It wasn't easy.My wife was having birth complications as the doctor said her pelvic region wasn't opening up enough to birth a child and that the baby was rightly positioned.Fear gripped me cheesy but I had to be a man and offer encouragement to my wife because she was already asking me if she dies while giving birth,will I marry another wife? cheesy cheesy Those complications took a lot of strength from her and finance from me and she spent some days in the hospital before she finally gave birth in the wee hours of this morning to the glory of God.Mother and baby in good health.

Thank you lord for your mercies.

Go do DNA asap and question your gateman and your egbon adugbo grin

1 Like

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Chummynoni(m): 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congrats
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by gannod(m): 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations!
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Ireportlive: 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2023
I feel your joy

Congratulations man
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by VanDerWaalforces: 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2023
Glory to God! I'm so happy hearing this cheering news. May u have as many more children as you desire in Jesus Name. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Banuso99: 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations!
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by MrsTwrite(f): 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations you have seen the glory of God! This is good news!

2 Likes

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by whistleblower09: 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations bro!
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by BoldBrainz(m): 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
Pampers don add price sha! Make we no even reason go SMA Gold side.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by devmuhakeem(m): 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
To God be the Glory.

May Almighty God make him the coolness of your eyes , bless him, protect him and grant him the best in this life and the Hereafter.

2 Likes

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Joefixy(m): 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations bro...God bless your new born baby and your entire household
MrUgo4christ111:
It is with joy in my heart and a gladdened spirit,I wish to inform esteemed family section members that I am now a father of a bouncing boy given birth to buy my wife in the early hours of this morning smiley

We had tried for so long to have a baby,there were doubts creeping in from friends and family alike but our faith in God never wavered.It wasn't easy.My wife was having birth complications as the doctor said her pelvic region wasn't opening up enough to birth a child and that the baby was rightly positioned.Fear gripped me cheesy but I had to be a man and offer encouragement to my wife because she was already asking me if she dies while giving birth,will I marry another wife? cheesy cheesy Those complications took a lot of strength from her and finance from me and she spent some days in the hospital before she finally gave birth in the wee hours of this morning to the glory of God.Mother and baby in good health.

1 Like

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Fab21: 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congrats
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by ShenTeh(m): 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
Wow. Congratulations.

And your heading should not suggest that your wife was the problem when you relay this cheering news further.

Can you see the difference if you say, for example:

'After 9 Years Of Trying We Finally Gave Birth'

Again, congratulations.

3 Likes

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Sultty(m): 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:

congratulations op. The baby is a big sized baby and a big scare to a first timer expectant mother, anyways congrats, may he be great in life
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by abobote: 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2023
Big congrats man

1 Like

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Neddstark: 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:

Thank God for your joy 😊

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real / Am I Spoiling My 7-year Old Son? / Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.