Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth (29366 Views)

Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth After 17 Years Of Trying (Photos) / Update on : Has My Wife Finally Moved On / Has My Wife Finally Moved On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by doneback04: 3:52am On Aug 24, 2023
talented321:
I know u are overtaken by joy'' but i don't think posting the kid online is necessary for now.....
All the same u and ur wife are great and enduring people....
1. Op don't forget this part...... So so important.....

Joy killers
Nairaland will never producer good people
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Dynamiceagle(f): 4:18am On Aug 24, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:

My wife was having birth complications as the doctor said her pelvic region wasn't opening up enough to birth a child and that the baby was rightly positioned.Fear gripped me cheesy but I had to be a man and offer encouragement to my wife because she was already asking me if she dies while giving birth,will I marry another wife? cheesy cheesy Those complications took a lot of strength from her and finance from me and she spent some days in the hospital before she finally gave birth in the wee hours of this morning to the glory of God.Mother and baby in good health.

Thank you lord for your mercies.

congratulations, science has made it easier with CS, please don't joke with her life next time o
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:07am On Aug 24, 2023
ojotobiloba1:

See the way I am currently smiling reading this joyous and wonderful post.. Congratulations to you and your family sir. May Almighty God gives you everything u will need to take good care of this baby. So happy for you and I wanna experience this joy soon.. Shalom

May the Lord do it for you also, in Jesus' Name!

1 Like

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by mrnweke103(m): 5:41am On Aug 24, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:
It is with joy in my heart and a gladdened spirit,I wish to inform esteemed family section members that I am now a father of a bouncing boy given birth to buy my wife in the early hours of this morning smiley

We had tried for so long to have a baby,there were doubts creeping in from friends and family alike but our faith in God never wavered.It wasn't easy.My wife was having birth complications as the doctor said her pelvic region wasn't opening up enough to birth a child and that the baby was rightly positioned.Fear gripped me cheesy but I had to be a man and offer encouragement to my wife because she was already asking me if she dies while giving birth,will I marry another wife? cheesy cheesy Those complications took a lot of strength from her and finance from me and she spent some days in the hospital before she finally gave birth in the wee hours of this morning to the glory of God.Mother and baby in good health.

congrats 🎉
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by ObiaboAdoka(m): 6:23am On Aug 24, 2023
Puss360:
.... Congratulations
Good morning ma. Wen will u give for me. Na we remain now.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by YourNextLevel(m): 6:27am On Aug 24, 2023
Praise be the name of Jesus
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by mekybabe1: 6:29am On Aug 24, 2023
Congrats
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by denko(m): 6:46am On Aug 24, 2023
Congratulations
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Olas121: 7:13am On Aug 24, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:
It is with joy in my heart and a gladdened spirit,I wish to inform esteemed family section members that I am now a father of a bouncing boy given birth to buy my wife in the early hours of this morning smiley

We had tried for so long to have a baby,there were doubts creeping in from friends and family alike but our faith in God never wavered.It wasn't easy.My wife was having birth complications as the doctor said her pelvic region wasn't opening up enough to birth a child and that the baby was rightly positioned.Fear gripped me cheesy but I had to be a man and offer encouragement to my wife because she was already asking me if she dies while giving birth,will I marry another wife? cheesy cheesy Those complications took a lot of strength from her and finance from me and she spent some days in the hospital before she finally gave birth in the wee hours of this morning to the glory of God.Mother and baby in good health.

Congratulations 🎉
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Puss360(f): 7:16am On Aug 24, 2023
ObiaboAdoka:

Good morning ma. Wen will u give for me. Na we remain now.
Hey God where this man come from...
Come carry me out fess grin grin
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 7:43am On Aug 24, 2023
cool cool

Congrats big man... cool
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by saintchris11(m): 7:48am On Aug 24, 2023
Congrats bro.. God bless your family... I am happy for you.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Fuckyoumod: 7:56am On Aug 24, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:

this is the kind of good news we want to be hearing.
Congratulations to your family👏 🎉

But to be honest, she was already asking me if she dies while giving birth,will I marry another wife? this question sounded funny and I laughed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tell her it's not yet time.

1 Like

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by BigBlvck: 8:03am On Aug 24, 2023
God's great
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by DrMuzungu(m): 8:03am On Aug 24, 2023
Congrats. But just wait for haters to ask who the father is.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by ObiaboAdoka(m): 8:09am On Aug 24, 2023
Puss360:

Hey God where this man come from...
Come carry me out fess grin grin
I come from Nigeria. D ball d ur court na.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Ishilove: 8:19am On Aug 24, 2023
This jeromestarks individual is a sick, psychologically disturbed individual and I hope he gets his healing before reports his news here one day. Shior

2 Likes

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by wuyilistic(m): 8:20am On Aug 24, 2023
Congratulations bro
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by jeromestarks: 8:21am On Aug 24, 2023
Ishilove:
This jeromestarks individual is a sick, psychologically disturbed individual and I hope he gets his healing before reports his news one day here. Shior
I will pretend I didn't see this.

1 Like

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Jsucre(m): 8:24am On Aug 24, 2023
Congratulations. May the joy not cease in your family. Happiness always
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Ishilove: 8:25am On Aug 24, 2023
jeromestarks:

I will pretend I didn't see this.
Th bible says rejoice with those who are rejoicing, but you are here saying horrible things about someone who went through the pain of infertility and almost died giving birth. You are a terrible, disgusting and perverted individual with a twisted soul and may God have mercy on you because if I was Him, I won't. Thank God man no be God.

1 Like

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by jeromestarks: 8:34am On Aug 24, 2023
Ishilove:

Th bible says rejoice with those who are rejoicing, but you are here saying horrible things about someone who went through the pain of infertility and almost died giving birth. You are a terrible, disgusting and perverted individual with a twisted soul and may God have mercy on you because if I was Him, I won't. Thank God man no be God.
Are you a virgin?
If not, you have lost your glory.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by MrFly(m): 8:37am On Aug 24, 2023
I share in ur joy. May GOD grant u guys long live and prosperity
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by SingerBecky(f): 8:40am On Aug 24, 2023
Congratulation!!!!!
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:41am On Aug 24, 2023
talented321:
I know u are overtaken by joy'' but i don't think posting the kid online is necessary for now.....
All the same u and ur wife are great and enduring people....
1. Op don't forget this part...... So so important.....

My brother!

You are 100% correct!

There are maniacs on Nairaland sha!
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by winner37(m): 8:44am On Aug 24, 2023
Keep family out of social media, it would have being better going to church and thank God than posting this ...

I could remember some years ago I used to had issues with my girlfriend because I will be posting all my moves,she kept telling me one day my deeds will cost me something it was later I fully understood what my girlfriend was fighting me for...

Congratulations 🎉🎉
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by SingerBecky(f): 8:47am On Aug 24, 2023
Congratulation!!!!!
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by abba190: 8:48am On Aug 24, 2023
i am speechless
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Bamsbams(m): 8:48am On Aug 24, 2023
To God be the glory...
Congratulations bro.
May the child increase in stature wisdom and favour both before God and men in Jesus name.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by 8stargeneral: 8:53am On Aug 24, 2023
A big congratulations to you bro...more blessings
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:08am On Aug 24, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:

Glory to GOD

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real / Am I Spoiling My 7-year Old Son? / Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.