Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth (29323 Views)

Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth After 17 Years Of Trying (Photos) / Update on : Has My Wife Finally Moved On / Has My Wife Finally Moved On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by tiswell(m): 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2023
Go DNA first before ya testimony
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by churchkilo(m): 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations to you. All glory to God Almighty, The Giver of all good gifts
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by lildush(m): 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations sir. Am happy for you
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by marianneada(f): 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations to u nd ur family
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Seunolad1(m): 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congrtulations
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Huw(m): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:
It is with joy in my heart and a gladdened spirit,I wish to inform esteemed family section members that I am now a father of a bouncing boy given birth to buy my wife in the early hours of this morning smiley

We had tried for so long to have a baby,there were doubts creeping in from friends and family alike but our faith in God never wavered.It wasn't easy.My wife was having birth complications as the doctor said her pelvic region wasn't opening up enough to birth a child and that the baby was rightly positioned.Fear gripped me cheesy but I had to be a man and offer encouragement to my wife because she was already asking me if she dies while giving birth,will I marry another wife? cheesy cheesy Those complications took a lot of strength from her and finance from me and she spent some days in the hospital before she finally gave birth in the wee hours of this morning to the glory of God.Mother and baby in good health.

Thank you lord for your mercies.

Congratulations sir 🎊🎉🎊
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by SpicyMimi(f): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
Woooooow!!!! Congratulations!!!! Praises, Honour and Glory to God Almighty 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by dtruth50: 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations!!! wishing him long life and prosperity
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by ojonx(m): 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations bro. It is well with you and your family. And may your joy be permanent.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Ayobeck(m): 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
Wow this is superb good news,,,,the name of d kid should b called nairakid
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by WorkaholicB(m): 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:
It is with joy in my heart and a gladdened spirit,I wish to inform esteemed family section members that I am now a father of a bouncing boy given birth to buy my wife in the early hours of this morning smiley

We had tried for so long to have a baby,there were doubts creeping in from friends and family alike but our faith in God never wavered.It wasn't easy.My wife was having birth complications as the doctor said her pelvic region wasn't opening up enough to birth a child and that the baby was rightly positioned.Fear gripped me cheesy but I had to be a man and offer encouragement to my wife because she was already asking me if she dies while giving birth,will I marry another wife? cheesy cheesy Those complications took a lot of strength from her and finance from me and she spent some days in the hospital before she finally gave birth in the wee hours of this morning to the glory of God.Mother and baby in good health.

Congratulations. God is good.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by lizychimamanda(f): 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations bro, I tap from this miracle.

1 Like

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by madridguy(m): 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congrats
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by deewhydoski(m): 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations bro
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Brownking: 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:

Congratulations bro
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Xtranoble: 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
I strongly key into this blessing.... congratulations sir
MrUgo4christ111:

1 Like

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by UltiMax(m): 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations brotherly, may be grow up in abundance, wisdom and prosperity
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Onyechejoy: 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations, sir.

I'm so happy for you.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Goldbw122(m): 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
A rare gem, congratulation and use brain ok I nor say make you nor happy but be careful ok pray at night, don't go about celebrating births up and down, because not many people will be happy with you.. so be careful

Na brain them say they reach the green land..
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by wickedworld: 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations sir, God is great very big baby
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Bravepenis: 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations Papa Bomboi !

May the almighty enriched the infertile bag of scrotum and womb seeking for the fruit of the womb
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Southwestidiot: 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:

congratulations brother, nothing like the joy of fatherhood, may this child stay with you, may you live long to celebrate more wins through this lovely child of yours, may God almighty give you all you need to take care of this child in Jesus name. Once again brotherly congratulations
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by dalass(f): 9:50pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:

Congratulations man... Amazing looking darling wink

Such kids after delays are usually special so take good care of him please
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by dododawa1: 9:50pm On Aug 23, 2023
Last message on nairaland tonight
Good news at last
Congrats bro.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by lekkyy: 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congrats.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by popcykaylah(m): 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations.. God bless your family
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Loonyy(m): 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations Bro
Many Signs and Wonders under way
Am next in line
With GodI believe
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by phemmyfour: 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2023
talented321:
I know u are overtaken by joy'' but i don't think posting the kid online is necessary for now.....
All the same u and ur wife are great and enduring people....
1. Op don't forget this part...... So so important.....
Naija mentality...nothing is wrong positing the baby pix online. Oyinbo dey post video sef
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by HEBEI: 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Weathered: 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:

that's 9 years of ceaseless, endless fawking.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by lozanni(m): 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations to you and your wife; you both had much faith that you will have a your baby at the right time.

Any woman who has a narrow pelvic should opt for a Caesarean Section (CS) instead of risking her life. @Ops, please take note.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? / My Husband Smells My Underwear Everytime I Return Home – Woman Tells Court / Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.