Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth (29364 Views)

Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth After 17 Years Of Trying (Photos) / Update on : Has My Wife Finally Moved On / Has My Wife Finally Moved On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by nedekid: 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congrats OP.
Brand new baby will surely open the doors to a home filled with sounds of many kids playing, prosperity and happiness. IJN.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by A112: 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
Do DNA its compulsory

1 Like

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congrats sir
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by mechanics(m): 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congrats.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by skj1377(m): 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by mono26: 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2023
[ see your own way of joking when a serious issue is on ground. Na waoo. congrats op. uote author=Obainoman6 post=125308544]if only you had contacted me your wife would have given birth since, i don't share my spermatozoa for free, it would cost you.

Anyway congrats![/quote]
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by wman(m): 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
This is so beautiful. Beautiful ๐Ÿ˜
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Vikkioshio(f): 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations Sir
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by sizer07: 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:
It is with joy in my heart and a gladdened spirit,I wish to inform esteemed family section members that I am now a father of a bouncing boy given birth to buy my wife in the early hours of this morning smiley

We had tried for so long to have a baby,there were doubts creeping in from friends and family alike but our faith in God never wavered.It wasn't easy.My wife was having birth complications as the doctor said her pelvic region wasn't opening up enough to birth a child and that the baby was rightly positioned.Fear gripped me cheesy but I had to be a man and offer encouragement to my wife because she was already asking me if she dies while giving birth,will I marry another wife? cheesy cheesy Those complications took a lot of strength from her and finance from me and she spent some days in the hospital before she finally gave birth in the wee hours of this morning to the glory of God.Mother and baby in good health.

Thank you lord for your mercies.

A big congrats sir. May God bless and protect the new Born and the mother๐Ÿ™
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Galaticos444: 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
ahnie:
Congratulations sir,I n my family are happy for you.
it's my family and I not I and my family

2 Likes

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Awise09(m): 10:49pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations sir
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Alonso91(m): 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations bro...you will have more than enough to cater for the needs of ur bundle of joy in Jesus Christ name

Amen
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by delpee(f): 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
Hearty congratulations to you and yours. May God bless your child. He will fulfill divine purpose. May God provide your needs and make his face to shine upon you. Amazing grace always.

God bless you more for your patience and faithfulness.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Aguogba(m): 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:
It is with joy in my heart and a gladdened spirit,I wish to inform esteemed family section members that I am now a father of a bouncing boy given birth to buy my wife in the early hours of this morning smiley

We had tried for so long to have a baby,there were doubts creeping in from friends and family alike but our faith in God never wavered.It wasn't easy.My wife was having birth complications as the doctor said her pelvic region wasn't opening up enough to birth a child and that the baby was rightly positioned.Fear gripped me cheesy but I had to be a man and offer encouragement to my wife because she was already asking me if she dies while giving birth,will I marry another wife? cheesy cheesy Those complications took a lot of strength from her and finance from me and she spent some days in the hospital before she finally gave birth in the wee hours of this morning to the glory of God.Mother and baby in good health.

Thank you lord for your mercies.

Congratulations to your family
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Pinkybush: 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations!
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by ahnie: 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2023
Galaticos444:
it's my family and I not I and my family
Correction taken.

Op....my family and I are happy for you.

2 Likes

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Debbieo(f): 11:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
congratulations

1 Like

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by henrimoto(m): 11:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
ijustdey:
Congrats Bro.....

God has been faithful to you
congratulations bro.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Loyalty1: 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations bro, May God bless your home and may that joy be permanent.Amen
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by jekks(m): 11:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations Sir.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Yettttttunde(f): 11:20pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations what God cannot do does not exist
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Omoapena(m): 11:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by sisisioge: 12:00am On Aug 24, 2023
See what the Lord has done! Congratulations to you and yours....may your joy be compounded! Cheers to the baby ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by BALLOSKI: 12:05am On Aug 24, 2023
Congratulations!
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Lusheyi(m): 12:07am On Aug 24, 2023
Congratulations man. May God bless and uphold your family
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 12:36am On Aug 24, 2023
Congratulations bro... May God restore all her strength and your finance and grant you all it will take to raise the child. Amen! ๐Ÿ™
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Atolu01: 12:53am On Aug 24, 2023
"be a man", "be brave".
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by seanery: 1:24am On Aug 24, 2023
Let me see ur own picture, i wan check somtin
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by ddeola: 1:25am On Aug 24, 2023
Congratulations !
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by seanery: 1:27am On Aug 24, 2023
Oga, go do DNA test o; this piking no resemble u
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by nwakibe: 1:55am On Aug 24, 2023
Congratulations my man. More babies on the way.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Ofadaman(m): 2:12am On Aug 24, 2023
Nwokem, go and do paternity test first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real / Am I Spoiling My 7-year Old Son? / Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.