Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? (60453 Views)

This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex / See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by nedu2000(m): 12:26am On Aug 25, 2023
Maybe hormonal imbalance so needs to go get that checked out,it can affect sexual libido.
If that isn't the reason or she refuses to make an effort to undergo the tests i will advice you leave her. I know you will disagree 'cause you have a pastor who will ask that you remain patient but you will only die youngand in misery as a result.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by davillian(m): 12:50am On Aug 25, 2023
NOwazobia:
Exactly what I can do.

I will just behave as though you never existed.

Not yet married, they are already complaining.

I am the last person no woman can ever make yanga, or weaponize her pussy for. undecided
de mind all these good boys that doesn't know anything........
I've mastered the art of making every woman beg for sex from me..... grin
I'm so crazy that I can strip a woman , then change my mind put on my cloths and leave grin grin grin grin let her go home and ask 1000 questions for my actions ....

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by cyrusmillz: 1:08am On Aug 25, 2023
Foodqueen:
You said you are financially stable, are you sure the money is really coming from you
🤷

LOL , this is the real question. No family will ever disrespect an inlaw who's truly a "provider". To crown it all , he doesn't want to have sex 3 times in a week. so how many times in a week does he wants it grin grin
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by cyrusmillz: 1:18am On Aug 25, 2023
addmole:

INFACT, I once paid for her to travel to ITALY because she said she wanted to go to ITALY to 'hustle'.

So since then, I used to wonder that, someone who wants to go to 'Italy to hustle' with her body, but yet, I decided to marry her and then she acts weird.

Bro , no offence oh, but are you really this daft or is your self esteem really this low ?
No offence but you're not a man at all . With this point, oh boy you're not a man at all .
I wanted to excuse all the calling the mother , sister , brother and family members before....but with what you wrote... it's obvious you're a low value human being . Shame on you
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:20am On Aug 25, 2023
Evestar200:
Maybe You are not her dream man

That Woman Married you because of Marriage pressure not because she loves you.

There is no way a woman who loves, Cares and has feelings will not like to do anything with you no matter how angry she is.
God bless you a bunch ma'am.
Any other thing said here is invalid.
This is the plain truth.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by dinachi(m): 1:29am On Aug 25, 2023
addmole:
I and My wife have been married for 5 years. We are based here in Lagos. She's 35 years old. We are doing very okay and living comfortably. Since we got married, my wife hated sex so much. I am not even trying to sugarcoat this. She doesn't want to hear you talk about it or she does it. There's no one in the family that haven't tried to settle our differences since we got married. She was never like this when we were dating. It's been 1 issue to the other. She doesn't initiate sex, and when she does accept you to have sex, it's missionary style and it's just 1 round. Ah, me wey dey like knack wella. This woman begin change am for me. Lol. She doesn't want to hear you discuss sex.

Anyway sha, lets move on...

5 YEARS ago, her mum came to my house to kneel down and tell me I am stressing her daughter that I should not kill her with sex. Her then-unmarried sister then asked if I ama dog? Ah, insult. Anyway, I don forgive her. I spoke to my wife and told her what is the meaning of this? What kind of lies are you feeding your family with? This is the same person who happens to make just 1 round of sex. Just 1 round. She lies flat on her back. Once you are done, she quickly pushes you away if you stay on top of her for more than 10 to 15 minutes. There were times she would hit me if I try to initiate sex. I reported to her elder brother. He elder brother warned her. She stopped. She moved to kicking me anytime we initiate sex on bed, i reported to my pastor, he spoke to her and then, she stopped. My pastor told me i have to be patient with her. I said OK.

Omo...
The only time we make love is just 1 round, missionary style and that's it. She says she has pain on her stomach. I have been patient for 5 years with her. I told her anytime she's strong enough, we can make out. That there's no problem.

I have been pressured to cheat on her many times. i HAVE BEEN REALLY PRESSURED. Its just not easy. Her family have insulted me for demanding sex from her. Lol. The thing tire me. I see no where i am demanding. We don't do any other position apart from the missionary style. We do not even kiss. This is a woman that doesn't want you to kiss in in anyway. Even sometimes, she shouts at you when you try to be romantic to kiss her unexpectedly just to spies up our love life. She doesn't even want you to cuddle her on bed. She wants to be alone. Make money, attend to her business, vibes, laugh with friends and family and that's it. When it comes to sex, don't go there discussing that with her about making out.

I even had to retort to preparing her mind for sex by sending her a position we would try on WhatsApp, she would leave the message on read and not respond. When you talk to her about what you sent to her, she would just tell you, she's not strong to make love.

ANOTHER PART OF HER:
My wife is a very bitter person full of anger. If you try to tickle her when she's cooking in the kitchen to play with her, she gets angry and warns you not to try such. My wife doesn't want you to play with her. I am not writing all these to make it look I am a victim here. But all these are my experiences. I have to pour it out. I NEED SOME ADVICE.

There were many times, we agreed on separating. But we have already children and we used to think about these because the quarrels and the disrespect, sex and everything is causing a whole lot on us.

We do not have any form of healthy discussion very well. Before you know it, we are quarrelling over the place, she's shouting. There was a time we quarrelled that after throwing a Gotv remote at her, she fainted. She woke up before we got to the hospital. She almost died. I told her, she needs to stop her anger and control herself and enjoy her marriage. She just won't listen. She's an Edo woman.

I have tried many times to leave the marriage because it's affecting my mental health. Sometimes I regret about getting married to her. Sometimes, I just feel, maybe I CAN TRY MORE and give her a chance. When you call her to discuss our sex life, about her anger and bitterness, she doesn't apologise. She hardly apologise. Even when I get to explain her part on why she was wrong, she claims she's right until maybe someone hears us arguing before she would reluctantly apologise.

I have been battling a really starved sex life, full of a woman with bitterness, anger and pride who never apologise. She's quick to advice other women on Facebook, She would video call friends, give them advice and her family how they need to maintain peace with their relationship. But she never seem to give me respect in anyway in her own own. Hmmmm.

Recently, my wife brought out another timetable that she cannot cope making out with me the way she does. Which is 3 times a week. That she can only be available to make love 2 times a week. This 2 times is just 1 round each. This is how she wants it. I immediately responded to her that I feel her pain. I understand. She cannot be pressured just to make it look like she wants to please me that I would rather get a side chic. Yes, i know this was wrong to tell her, but i am frustrated. She disrespects me and starve me of sex and she's even bending the rules again. She responded that 'ok that I am free to do what i LIKE'.

i decided to bring this here to know the comments from people. I would like to get advice from persons who are going through similar things like this and advice me on what to do.

Some of you might say, call her and talk to her. I have done that several times since in the last 5years. I did it last night and twice today. I have spoken to her. She promised she would change, she would not only repeat the same thing but make things worst the next time.

She disrespects me a lot. I have sometimes left the house but come back after families get to call me. She would change for a week and return to her old self.

What do I DO? Please make your responses constructive enough.
Simple, she hates sex with you because you don't know how to satisfy her sexually. God forbid if any skilled lesbian meets her, she will open up and start enjoying sex again. Men learn to knack well, e get why.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Elsmufy: 2:02am On Aug 25, 2023
addmole:
I and My wife have been married for 5 years. We are based here in Lagos. She's 35 years old. We are doing very okay and living comfortably. Since we got married, my wife hated sex so much. I am not even trying to sugarcoat this. She doesn't want to hear you talk about it or she does it. There's no one in the family that haven't tried to settle our differences since we got married. She was never like this when we were dating. It's been 1 issue to the other. She doesn't initiate sex, and when she does accept you to have sex, it's missionary style and it's just 1 round. Ah, me wey dey like knack wella. This woman begin change am for me. Lol. She doesn't want to hear you discuss sex.

5 YEARS ago, her mum came to my house to kneel down and tell me I am stressing her daughter that I should not kill her with sex. Her then-unmarried sister then asked if I ama dog? Ah, insult. Anyway, I don forgive her. I spoke to my wife and told her what is the meaning of this? What kind of lies are you feeding your family with? This is the same person who happens to make just 1 round of sex. Just 1 round. She lies flat on her back. Once you are done, she quickly pushes you away if you stay on top of her for more than 10 to 15 minutes. There were times she would hit me if I try to initiate sex. I reported to her elder brother. He elder brother warned her. She stopped. She moved to kicking me anytime we initiate sex on bed, i reported to my pastor, he spoke to her and then, she stopped. My pastor told me i have to be patient with her. I said OK.

Omo...
The only time we make love is just 1 round, missionary style and that's it. She says she has pain on her stomach. I have been patient for 5 years with her. I told her anytime she's strong enough, we can make out. That there's no problem.

I have been pressured to cheat on her many times. i HAVE BEEN REALLY PRESSURED. Its just not easy. Her family have insulted me for demanding sex from her. Lol. The thing tire me. I see no where i am demanding. We don't do any other position apart from the missionary style. We do not even kiss. This is a woman that doesn't want you to kiss in in anyway. Even sometimes, she shouts at you when you try to be romantic to kiss her unexpectedly just to spies up our love life. She doesn't even want you to cuddle her on bed. She wants to be alone. Make money, attend to her business, vibes, laugh with friends and family and that's it. When it comes to sex, don't go there discussing that with her about making out.

I even had to retort to preparing her mind for sex by sending her a position we would try on WhatsApp, she would leave the message on read and not respond. When you talk to her about what you sent to her, she would just tell you, she's not strong to make love.

ANOTHER PART OF HER:
My wife is a very bitter person full of anger. If you try to tickle her when she's cooking in the kitchen to play with her, she gets angry and warns you not to try such. My wife doesn't want you to play with her. I am not writing all these to make it look I am a victim here. But all these are my experiences. I have to pour it out. I NEED SOME ADVICE.

There were many times, we agreed on separating. But we have already children and we used to think about these because the quarrels and the disrespect, sex and everything is causing a whole lot on us.

We do not have any form of healthy discussion very well. Before you know it, we are quarrelling over the place, she's shouting. There was a time we quarrelled that after throwing a Gotv remote at her, she fainted. She woke up before we got to the hospital. She almost died. I told her, she needs to stop her anger and control herself and enjoy her marriage. She just won't listen. She's an Edo woman.

I have tried many times to leave the marriage because it's affecting my mental health. Sometimes I regret about getting married to her. Sometimes, I just feel, maybe I CAN TRY MORE and give her a chance. When you call her to discuss our sex life, about her anger and bitterness, she doesn't apologise. She hardly apologise. Even when I get to explain her part on why she was wrong, she claims she's right until maybe someone hears us arguing before she would reluctantly apologise.

I have been battling a really starved sex life, full of a woman with bitterness, anger and pride who never apologise. She's quick to advice other women on Facebook, She would video call friends, give them advice and her family how they need to maintain peace with their relationship. But she never seem to give me respect in anyway in her own own. Hmmmm.

Recently, my wife brought out another timetable that she cannot cope making out with me the way she does. Which is 3 times a week. That she can only be available to make love 2 times a week. This 2 times is just 1 round each. This is how she wants it. I immediately responded to her that I feel her pain. I understand. She cannot be pressured just to make it look like she wants to please me that I would rather get a side chic. Yes, i know this was wrong to tell her, but i am frustrated. She disrespects me and starve me of sex and she's even bending the rules again. She responded that 'ok that I am free to do what i LIKE'.

i decided to bring this here to know the comments from people. I would like to get advice from persons who are going through similar things like this and advice me on what to do.

Some of you might say, call her and talk to her. I have done that several times since in the last 5years. I did it last night and twice today. I have spoken to her. She promised she would change, she would not only repeat the same thing but make things worst the next time.

She disrespects me a lot. I have sometimes left the house but come back after families get to call me. She would change for a week and return to her old self.

It's a medical issue
You said she feels pain in her stomach
It's medical
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by wildernessVoice: 2:28am On Aug 25, 2023
It's Biblically criminal for your wife to deny you her body, it's fraudulent for her to deny you her body. The Bible says she cannot even fast without your consent.
By the time side chic takes over she'll start crying foul and balabluing....
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Daxray07(m): 2:36am On Aug 25, 2023
OP the bitter truth is that your wife doesn't love you!!! I think she probably married you because she was running out of options and now that she's stuck with you, everything about you irritates her. Talking, counseling, therapy, prayers, Patience and bla bla bla no go do anything. The best things is to peacefully separate from her for your own safety and sanity. She'll frustrate you to depression no matter how hard you try find one babe wey go dey give u peace of mind before u kill ursef for Toto matter. ✌🏾

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by 18wheeler: 2:53am On Aug 25, 2023
This woman only shares presence with you. Noting else. You need more than her presence obviously. Figure it out and take care of it.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by LastProphet: 3:35am On Aug 25, 2023
Offpointng:
Reason why I tell young men like myself, Dont allow Love becloud your senses of reasoning. Trust me the sign were always right there, you were just blind to it

I used to have what you'd call an Ex then, Same way OP describe his wife was exactly who she is. Twinkling annoys her and she immediately changes it for you, hugs from the back esp when she's in the kitchen immediately changes her mood and get her so angry, Simple romance like hugging (common hugging) she'd push you away, You can't have a healthy and Intelligent talk with her, Always defensive and hardly apologises, Any Play other than the use of mouth to call each other Big head is a No No for her, Loves sleeping like some descendants of Koala, So boring and everything bored you can think of. Firstly, I thought all these happened cuz she's still a Virgin at that age, but I've got Virgin friends that we play and have lotta fun without having sex and are not so boring like she is. Later Got to find out that's just who she was, not cuz she's a virgin or something

So that faithful night we were all loved up on chat and we chatted till she wanted to sleep and told me we'd chat the next day, so we said the lovers Good night and went to bed. But before I got to sleep, I told myself I'm so done with this girl. Normally, she always expects I do the Good morning text first or the Good morning call all the time. But this time, woke up and din call her or text her Good morning, I went bout my normal day activities like she never existed. All those time till in the evening she never call or texted until I uploaded a picture of Myself and my guys chilling bfr we replied the status and of cuz some Rude Bullshit text, I read and din reply.

She called me that night bout twice and I din pick nor returned the call, of course she took to WhatsApp again forming boss lady, I made sure i read and din reply and went to sleep putting my phone on flight mode incase she wanna disturb my sleep with calls.

Oooboy I dabaru that girl head cuz we had no fight the night bfr, we chatted so cool and was even talking bout marriage plans grin next day she kept calling and calling, pick for where. took her sis phone to call me unknown to me I picked, my people come see cool broken voice that I've not heard in months. I immediately cut and blocked. Any she took to crying on VN telling me if she's done anything forgive me bla bla, But nigga man's mind was made up. She got into depression and every effort her, her friends, her family made to reach out to me, I blocked em all. I moved on. Well after so many months I'm glad to let y'all know she's still single cool cuz I doubt any guy can be patient with her like I was

So Op the signs were always there, you just turned blind eyes to em.

Na man you be, correct man, that's exactly how to treat fuckup.
The op is a classified muumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by LastProphet: 3:47am On Aug 25, 2023
addmole:

She was not a virgin before I MARRIED HER. Infact I know her ex. Though she doesn't cheat on me. She loves to be alone, make money, cruise, vibes with her friends, family. But not with me. Dont cuddle her, don't tickle, don't laugh with her. She gets angry with every little thing. Doesnt apologise. I once cheated on her but apologised. But now, she's starving me of sex, coupled with the height of disrespect from her. Last time I CALLED her elder brother about our frequent quarells. He just said he would talk to her. But he never did. Her mother shouted at me, if i wanted to divorce her, i should go ahead. So much quarells. I am tired. She even left the family prayer whatsapp group i created. OMO, I don't know what to do. I am just tired.

All these churchy dumb dreamers that preach marriage is everything, your eye don clear now abi? You forced yourself on her, she never really send you from day 1. You irritate her in case you don't know. The day you will accept yourself and stop being fake then you will start living. Your wife is very lucky, if is me she for no see sex sef not to talk less of refusing it. And what are you doing with sex 3 times a week for the past 5 years with the same person?! Kai I may not even blame your wife sef, you don't seem to have big things you pursuing. I can't have sex even twice a week.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by yinkbell: 4:01am On Aug 25, 2023
addmole:

She was not a virgin before I MARRIED HER. Infact I know her ex. Though she doesn't cheat on me. She loves to be alone, make money, cruise, vibes with her friends, family. But not with me. Dont cuddle her, don't tickle, don't laugh with her. She gets angry with every little thing. Doesnt apologise. I once cheated on her but apologised. But now, she's starving me of sex, coupled with the height of disrespect from her. Last time I CALLED her elder brother about our frequent quarells. He just said he would talk to her. But he never did. Her mother shouted at me, if i wanted to divorce her, i should go ahead. So much quarells. I am tired. She even left the family prayer whatsapp group i created. OMO, I don't know what to do. I am just tired.

You shouldn't be tired and be wearied.
One thing I want you to know is that, your family is under the siege of the enemy (Devil).

You can only trust God for Total deliverance. Do not even think of divorce, adultery, masturbation, or using any sexual enhancement substance in her diet as some people suggested; all these would only exercerbate the situation.

Thank God you are a Christian and you are looking for a means to uphold your family.
Now, you can invite the one who instituted marriage in your home that is God and hand over the affairs of your home to him.
This can be done through intense prayers and studying God's word.

If you are faithful in prayer to God concerning your home, God will act quickly on it because he says in the book of Malachi, "... I the Lord hate divorce..".

If you are not a born again christian, give your life to Christ and watch him take affair of your family.

May God Almighty uphold your home in Jesus name.(amen).
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 25, 2023
addmole:
Move to frontpage. I need constructive responses on what to do.

I'm curious. This your wife, is her name Franca?
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by tj4luck(m): 4:18am On Aug 25, 2023
addmole:

OP, you are not sincere with your story and it's you that need to reduce your sex if not you will kill her.
According to this paragraph, you currently have sex 3 times a week and your wife just brought a timetable to reduce it to 2 times weekly. So, if she allows you will sex like 5 or 8 times a weeks. For any normal man, 2 or 3 times a week is more than ok

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Emmanuel909090: 4:22am On Aug 25, 2023
Only those with such experience can advice you properly

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by franugo(m): 4:53am On Aug 25, 2023
addmole:
I and My wife for a week and return to her old self.

Does she have a medical condition? Confirm from her please as vagisnimus is quite painful for ladies.

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by franugo(m): 4:55am On Aug 25, 2023
tj4luck:

OP, you are not sincere with your story and it's you that need to reduce your sex if not you will kill her.
According to this paragraph, you currently have sex 3 times a week and your wife just brought a timetable to reduce it to 2 times weekly. So, if she allows you will sex like 5 or 8 times a weeks. For any normal man, 2 or 3 times a week is more than ok

If you are okay with sex twice a week, then state it for yourself alone and don't say any normal man. Most normal men in that age range will never be okay with such an abysmal sex life

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Akeem79(m): 5:55am On Aug 25, 2023
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

This is what you got when your marriage started with I MISS MY PERIOD

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by wany(f): 5:59am On Aug 25, 2023
addmole:

2 days ago, it was the day set for the 1 round we were supposed to make love, she just said, something is on her face. I wish I can describe it. I was like, why Is it that anytime its when we want to make out is when you must have en excuse, she just shouted at me, that I should go that i dont care. I was like, this was the same person who was jumping and telling me she wants to fix a nose ring. Very healthy and bouncing all over the place, but when it comes to my usual 1 round on the old timetable. She would look for an excuse. Her mother shouted at me that if I want to divorce her, I should go ahead that she's tired of settling our differences.
You na wah is sex your blood tonic or an addiction, is there no productive things you can channel your strength into, sex this sex that, how old are you undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Mfonbah(m): 6:00am On Aug 25, 2023
How do u know she's not into lesbianism?
Those people doesn't have any sexual feelings for opposite gender o
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by wany(f): 6:02am On Aug 25, 2023
franugo:

If you are okay with sex twice a week, then state it for yourself alone and don't say any normal man. Most normal men in that age range will never be okay with such an abysmal sex life
Cut down on phonograph and two times a week sex will be ok for you. undecided
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by buzquet(m): 6:09am On Aug 25, 2023
She never rated you from the beginning. She only used you to gain the status of "MRS". Your best bet now is to get out of of your Simping arena. Don't give a Bleep about her or her feelings anymore. Let it be obvious, start leaving signs of you having side chicks.
Press your phone more and laugh or smile in that process Go out more with your friends and enjoy.. You need to develop IDGAF attitude now..
Lastly, stop talking to outsiders about your marital issues. That alone will keep downgrading you more. Be a man!
addmole:

Why are you laughing. This is not funny. I need help. What do I do?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by buzquet(m): 6:13am On Aug 25, 2023
Na man you be..
Offpointng:
Reason why I tell young men like myself, Dont allow Love becloud your senses of reasoning. Trust me the sign were always right there, you were just blind to it

I used to have what you'd call an Ex then, Same way OP describe his wife was exactly who she is. Twinkling annoys her and she immediately changes it for you, hugs from the back esp when she's in the kitchen immediately changes her mood and get her so angry, Simple romance like hugging (common hugging) she'd push you away, You can't have a healthy and Intelligent talk with her, Always defensive and hardly apologises, Any Play other than the use of mouth to call each other Big head is a No No for her, Loves sleeping like some descendants of Koala, So boring and everything bored you can think of. Firstly, I thought all these happened cuz she's still a Virgin at that age, but I've got Virgin friends that we play and have lotta fun without having sex and are not so boring like she is. Later Got to find out that's just who she was, not cuz she's a virgin or something

So that faithful night we were all loved up on chat and we chatted till she wanted to sleep and told me we'd chat the next day, so we said the lovers Good night and went to bed. But before I got to sleep, I told myself I'm so done with this girl. Normally, she always expects I do the Good morning text first or the Good morning call all the time. But this time, woke up and din call her or text her Good morning, I went bout my normal day activities like she never existed. All those time till in the evening she never call or texted until I uploaded a picture of Myself and my guys chilling bfr we replied the status and of cuz some Rude Bullshit text, I read and din reply.

She called me that night bout twice and I din pick nor returned the call, of course she took to WhatsApp again forming boss lady, I made sure i read and din reply and went to sleep putting my phone on flight mode incase she wanna disturb my sleep with calls.

Oooboy I dabaru that girl head cuz we had no fight the night bfr, we chatted so cool and was even talking bout marriage plans grin next day she kept calling and calling, pick for where. took her sis phone to call me unknown to me I picked, my people come see cool broken voice that I've not heard in months. I immediately cut and blocked. Any she took to crying on VN telling me if she's done anything forgive me bla bla, But nigga man's mind was made up. She got into depression and every effort her, her friends, her family made to reach out to me, I blocked em all. I moved on. Well after so many months I'm glad to let y'all know she's still single cool cuz I doubt any guy can be patient with her like I was

So Op the signs were always there, you just turned blind eyes to em.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Bisola100: 6:13am On Aug 25, 2023
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

What kind of force did you use to throw the Go TV remote at her that'll make her faint?

I don't encourage fighting in a marriage.

I don't like third parties in marriages.
Why will your mother-in-law, sister-in-law, brother-in-law, etc. be involved in your marital issues?
Your wife is so confident that you can never leave because I feel you derive so much benefits from her money wise.

My advice is, don't have sex or speak about sex for a month or two months while you shower your wife with so much care, money and expensive gifts. You'll watch her initiate sex for the first time.

Anytime she's angry, instead of avoiding her throughout the day, take her out to a fancy restaurant. Pretend you've forgotten the issue you guys had because that's how it should be.

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by buzquet(m): 6:14am On Aug 25, 2023
You have been watching too much American movies
Temidayo9:
Hnm. I guess your wife may be suffering from hormonal imbalance that may have affected her sexual urge it usually happened to women who has secondary amenorrhoea. Her act is not normal, but trust me you are not the only one in this issue, that's your cross, find your way around it and move on for the sake of peace in your marriage.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by lagosrd: 6:15am On Aug 25, 2023
[quote author=addmole
What do I DO? Please make your responses constructive enough.[/quote]

Don't let anyone waste your time and your life. You have one life to live and if you allow that selfish of a badly trained lady to ruin it . You will regret and live with it for the rest of your life.

Let me say this to you, stop being churchy or trying to please anyone, it's you who the shoes pinches , don't remedy anyone and don't allow anyone to use you to satisfy her stupidity and fake lifestyle.

Get on your legs and live your life the way that pleases you. How can a wife says she doesn't want to make up with her husband and start setting the rules, since when did that start. Ex ept she is the bread winner of that house cos when women make more money than the husband, there is bound to be all manners of disrespectful behaviors from them.

I am not a fan of this , but you need to move, stay out of the house for days . Come in anytime you wish. Hang out with friends but make sure you stay in a safe place. Do only the duties of a father
Not even the pastor should call you and you should listen, stop attending that church with her. Don't do anything with her together again. And tell those idiot of a family she has that if they mess up with you, the whole world will wat h all of you life at the justice court . If care is not taken , she will force you to go and rape innocent people someday

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by sodiamond: 6:21am On Aug 25, 2023
addmole:
Move to frontpage. I need constructive responses on what to do.
Sex twice a week is perfectly OK. Please I beg you to save your marriage, give this woman the time to heal and she will come around. Send a direct message to me so we can talk. I have first hand experience of what's wrong with your wife. If you give her space for like one month, she'll come for sex. Buy lubricant from sex stores, it really made a lot of difference .
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by buzquet(m): 6:21am On Aug 25, 2023
Are the one providing for the house 100% or you share bills with her?
addmole:

2 days ago, it was the day set for the 1 round we were supposed to make love, she just said, something is on her face. I wish I can describe it. I was like, why Is it that anytime its when we want to make out is when you must have en excuse, she just shouted at me, that I should go that i dont care. I was like, this was the same person who was jumping and telling me she wants to fix a nose ring. Very healthy and bouncing all over the place, but when it comes to my usual 1 round on the old timetable. She would look for an excuse. Her mother shouted at me that if I want to divorce her, I should go ahead that she's tired of settling our differences.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by lagosrd: 6:23am On Aug 25, 2023
yinkbell:

You shouldn't be tired and be wearied.
One thing I want you to know is that, your family is under the siege of the enemy (Devil).

You can only trust God for Total deliverance. Do not even think of divorce, adultery, masturbation, or using any sexual enhancement substance in her diet as some people suggested; all these would only exercerbate the situation.

Thank God you are a Christian and you are looking for a means to uphold your family.
Now, you can invite the one who instituted marriage in your home that is God and hand over the affairs of your home to him.
This can be done through intense prayers and studying God's word.

If you are faithful in prayer to God concerning your home, God will act quickly on it because he says in the book of Malachi, "... I the Lord hate divorce..".

If you are not a born again christian, give your life to Christ and watch him take affair of your family.

May God Almighty uphold your home in Jesus name.(amen).

Nbaaaaaa pls don't bring any spirituality here. There is no spiritual anything attached to it. The lady is simply selfish and a simp. The guy needs to free himself if this abnormality. I once had a cousin who's wife was misbehaving, when I reason her , she changed for better what nonsense, if it is within a marriage arrangement, I won't support her never
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by CaptainAyub: 6:25am On Aug 25, 2023
talented321:
Hahahahaha.........
One woman' one man marriage... You go explain tire.... No fuckin evidence.....

Bro u don't need advice, u are just simp that don't want to repent..... How can ur mother-inlaw involve in ur marriage sex life..........
"You go explain tire.... No fuckin evidence....."

This part eee grin
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by karkinase(m): 6:26am On Aug 25, 2023
You be mumu person wey you go divorce or marry another wife asap..

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) / Man Cancels Wedding Following An Old Facebook Post Of The Bride To Be / Why Do Black Women Have Bigger Butts!!! Answered Finally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 239
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.