Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love (50924 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids / Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! / Is IVF The Only Way Out??? (A Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Gromilla010: 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
jayAjoku:
They think 💭 that way because once upon a time a foolish Simp went after a woman that didn’t like him And the mumu thought she was playing “hard to Get “,so he started Spending Unnecessarily On her while she still didn’t want him , her friends saw this and interpreted it as the standard and so they started making The Simps around them repeat the process until it Became seen as a Normal thing. A woman that likes you will not make you spend money or anything just to get her attention or commitment She will be the one caring for you she won’t care if you care about her . It’s that simple
an enormous amount of horseshit in one comment...it is obvious you were high on some meth when you typed this rubbish cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by ruzell86: 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
jayAjoku:
They think 💭 that way because once upon a time a foolish Simp went after a woman that didn’t like him And the mumu thought she was playing “hard to Get “,so he started Spending Unnecessarily On her while she still didn’t want him , her friends saw this and interpreted it as the standard and so they started making The Simps around them repeat the process until it Became seen as a Normal thing. A woman that likes you will not make you spend money or anything just to get her attention or commitment She will be the one caring for you she won’t care if you care about her . It’s that simple
I can relate, and so agree with you completely.
Albeit, what I can't agree is that NASA never went to the moon.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by AllBlack: 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
phemmyfour:
I m talking from experience...you should try and do the same

seems you are doing selective reading. if you actually read my reply to you then you wouldn't type all this. No, i am talking from IMAGINATION.

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by jayAjoku(m): 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
ruzell86:

okay o If you will do what I tell you on your own no wahala just google Stanley Kubrick, now after that I want you to go to YouTube and watch footage of the original moon landings now watch it with the knowledge that there’s no air in space and the suns light is traveling 93 million miles to reach earth then ask why all of space is dark when you can see stars from the earth ask yourself while watching o , when you see the part where they are using a rover on the moon ask yourself why the dust on the moon doesn’t float it just falls back to the ground knowing there’s no air in space . I sha know you won’t do it you will just reply me with one nonsense again and YouTube is on your phone o

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by godofuck231: 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
The apple does not fall far from the tree, its what their mother thought them to become

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Jewessgratitud3: 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2023
All this new generation boyfriends with aka gum. Hm!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by jayAjoku(m): 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
ruzell86:

After watching YouTube go to Bitchute.com then type in did nasa go to the moon watch the videos disproving it then you yourself ask yourself the critical questions, be open minded even if they are “Conspiracy theory” videos ask yourself the critical questions when you Are satisfied with your conclusions no problem if you still believe they went to the moon no wahala if you don’t too no wahala 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️ I no Dey argue with you

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by benqo01(m): 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
I WILL CONTINUE SAYING THIS,A MAN COMMITMENT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE MONEY HE GIVES TO YOU.

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by finallybusy: 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
Here we go again.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Kobojunkiee: 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
benqo01:
I WILL CONTINUE SAYING THIS,A MAN COMMITMENT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE MONEY HE GIVES TO YOU.
And how many men give this commitment you speak of? undecided
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Tenrack: 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
talk2hb1:

Are You a Learner?
Prostitute are About The Most Honest Woman You Will Ever Meet, Because They Will Tell You The Price Upfront.
Know This, and Know Peace!!!
and they'll never rip you off.

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by akin33(m): 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
It cut across. Even our mum and sisters too. Women likes two things, food and money. They are ATM collecting money. Mind you, some of them who genuinely love a man will demand money from you unless you give them. It is in women nature to collect money exchange for sex. They hate men seeing their unclothedness and later dumped them so they collect money to recover from any broken relationship.

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Dayus04007(m): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
Relationship don't work without money.... even ur relationship with god u still dey drop offering... Know this and know peace. I rest my case.

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Awesome01(m): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
Most ladies have this mentality of "money for hand, back for ground".

Prostitutes just made their own official, most ladies are olosho. They can't date without dropping all their liabilities on the guy.

Especially now that the country is very hard, the only caring a woman wants is money.

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
Its everywhere but Nigerian girls own dey worse, because most are hungry and broke. As an experience master.i was chyking one fine babe..she say she wan eat shawarma..I gave her 1400 cash even though shawarma na 1500 that time because i no hold enof cash for hand.the next day i went to her house..she still dey talk of shawarma and i said.i tot i gave u money yesterday..she said it's not complete that e remain 100 naira..laugh wan kill me..can u believe I open wallet give the fool 100 naira and she collect am.Most Naija girls are hungry and stingy to themselves.i get many experience for this life

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by vickydevoka(m): 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
theInfinity:
I have come to realise that many Nigerian women think that the only way for a person to prove their love is by giving them and they stylishly tag it being "caring".

Even a criminal can spend on you when dating you and deal with you when he finally marries you.

Funny, most men may not be able to give because they are struggling but that doesn't mean they don't care.

Why has friendship with many Nigerian women become transactional.

A sugar daddy can still give a lady but the truth remains that he will go back to his back at home and will never divorce her to marry you.

Please beautiful Nigerian women, let's stop making a relationship a business transaction.
You just reminded me of my past . I cried. That was the love language she understands most, despite the love she have for me just Bcus we share bills outside the country n I cook for her, clean the house just make everything be equal. The mumu never see husband reach today. Who for us, canada n uk go gree make u use your money for your family n I go de use mine for us. My problem na if pikin come bill ho triple. I have to let her go abeg. Now she de send money for her siblings n me I de send my own to my papa n I go soon marry. Even if she see husband she go finally gree pay bill Bcus 30 yrs n above for woman be like evening newspapers, de price must surely come down or else de go use am tire akara
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Batman2412(m): 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
Nigerian women claim love means giving them money but they will never give you any money unless you are a pastor or babalawo. E dey like say na only pastors and babalawos Nigerian women love

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Tenrack: 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Its everywhere but Nigerian girls own dey worse, because most are hungry and broke. As an experience master.i was chyking one fine babe..she say she wan eat shawarma..I gave her 1400 cash even though shawarma na 1500 that time because i no hold enof cash for hand.the next day i went to her house..she still dey talk of shawarma and i said.i tot i gave u money yesterday..she said it's not complete that e remain 100 naira..laugh wan kill me..can u believe I open wallet give the fool 100 naira and she collect am.Most Naija girls are hungry and stingy to themselves.i get many experience for this life
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by vickydevoka(m): 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
theInfinity:
I have come to realise that many Nigerian women think that the only way for a person to prove their love is by giving them and they stylishly tag it being "caring".

Even a criminal can spend on you when dating you and deal with you when he finally marries you.

Funny, most men may not be able to give because they are struggling but that doesn't mean they don't care.

A sugar daddy can still give a lady but the truth remains that he will go back to his back at home and will never divorce her to marry you.

Please beautiful Nigerian women, let's stop making a relationship a business transaction.
When I tell white ladies how young Nigerian ladies behave the doubt it. I have to play dem movies b4 de believe
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by skywalker240(m): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
theInfinity:

You just spoiled your write-up with that rubbish statement @ bold

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by vickydevoka(m): 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
theInfinity:

I carried out a social experiment on social media, oo toasted 5 ladies same day , they all agree. Infact I met one yesterday n toast her yesterday she fall in love Bcus of money. Nigeria is finished. I can screenshot the conversation if u want

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Lordbinsmar: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Are you also willing to admit that this equally means that your marriages are also business transactions between a man and a woman? undecided

Everything in life is transactional. Marriage is not an exception.

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by LivingSage: 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jennyclay, words on marble.

Your view about love is something if truly you mean all you say.

Love isn't and shouldn't be transactional, true love isn't found that way.
theInfinity:

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Awesome01(m): 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
Lordbinsmar:

Everything in life is transactional. Marriage is not an exception.

If love, dating and marriage is transactional like you said, why are females the only gender bent on monetary values?. Are they the only ones making the relationship work?

Or are you saying only guys gains from the relationship? So they should be ones to always pay with money for ladies attention ?

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by colp2015: 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
Batman2412:
Nigerian women claim love means giving them money but they will never give you any money unless you are a pastor or babalawo. E dey like say na only pastors and babalawos Nigerian women love
Your comment is hilarious!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
AllBlack:

Why the heavy emphasis on NIGERIN WOMEN as if they invented this behaviour and it is exclusive to only them? Do you sincerely think it is any different with ALL THE WOMEN from Latvia, Croatia, Japan, Iran or Canada?

in life, everything between two humans (male or female or both) is a business transaction. Everything. Even a simple handshake involves giving and getting mutual respect or feeling or recognition or approval.

The good thing is, you have the option of walking away from "THE OTHER PARTY" if you feel their "business" ethics doesn't suit your standards instead of complaining. That is where maturity comes in.
True tho but una own too muuuch
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by DaddyCoool: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
â—ŹWhat has paying for sex to do with all relationships being transactional in nature? undecided

Define "transactional". There is transactional then there is TRANSACTIONAL. A girl expecting money every time she has sex is different from a girl who has sex not expecting she should be paid for it!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Kobojunkiee: 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
DaddyCoool:
â–  Define "transactional". There is transactional then there is TRANSACTIONAL. A girl expecting money every time she has sex is different from a girl who has sex not expecting she should be paid for it!
You think they are different but they aren't really. What I instead think is that you assume sex is the object of the trade in both situations, and money is the meaningful payment for the transaction. undecided

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by t2luv1: 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
theInfinity:

Even marriage is a business transaction okay. Forget all those lovey lovey things. If only one person is carrying the load in a marriage that sh*t will not last long. I don't know too much about Nigeria but here it's all about what are you bringing to the table. When men stop looking at women behind and boobs then women will stop looking at men's pockets. Aiight

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by DaddyCoool: 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
vickydevoka:

I carried out a social experiment on social media, oo toasted 5 ladies same day , they all agree. Infact I met one yesterday n toast her yesterday she fall in love Bcus of money. Nigeria is finished. I can screenshot the conversation if u want

Pinsure or idonbelivit
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by DaddyCoool: 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
â—ŹYou think they are different but they aren't really. What I instead think is that you assume sex is the object of the trade in both situations, and money is the meaningful payment for the transaction. undecided

Which is why you must start with definitions. A girl having sex because you are rich is different from a girl asking how much you'd give her
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Kobojunkiee: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
DaddyCoool:
Which is why you must start with definitions. A girl having sex because you are rich is different from a girl asking how much you'd give her
You seem to be having a hard time seeing it still. Is the sex you have with a prostitute which you pay for different from the sex you have with your girlfriend which you don't pay upfront for? Isn't it all the same penetration, pleasure, hormones, etc.? undecided

Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees / Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State / “From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67