Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love (51037 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids / Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! / Is IVF The Only Way Out??? (A Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by emmaodet: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
BigBelleControl:
ok If money grew on trees, girls would date monkeys.

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Nice quote bro
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by emmaodet: 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
N3TRAL:
Relationship is not for the broke šŸ˜‚

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Lordbinsmar: 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
Awesome01:

If love, dating and marriage is transactional like you said, why are females the only gender bent on monetary values?. Are they the only ones making the relationship work?

Or are you saying only guys gains from the relationship? So they should be ones to always pay with money for ladies attention ?

But guys and ladies gain one or two things from the relationship. You have to understand the dynamics of relationship. For a guy maybe safe sex, emotional support etc depending on the type of guy. For a lady money, protection etc depending on the type of lady involved.

Life itself is a business, nobody does anything in this life without been beneficial.

If you feel you are againing nothing from a relationship you better quit unless you are stupid enough to be used by others.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Anufemeki1: 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
Nigeria women are the worst when it comes to begging for money and material things even same day you begin to talk to them. It is very appallingas many other women from around the globe dont behave this way.Say high to some Nigeria girls and the next responseis buy me hair or pay my rent as if they dont have a family they came out of.It is very shameful.
AllBlack:

Why the heavy emphasis on NIGERIN WOMEN as if they invented this behaviour and it is exclusive to only them? Do you sincerely think it is any different with ALL THE WOMEN from Latvia, Croatia, Japan, Iran or Canada?

in life, everything between two humans (male or female or both) is a business transaction. Everything. Even a simple handshake involves giving and getting mutual respect or feeling or recognition or approval.

The good thing is, you have the option of walking away from "THE OTHER PARTY" if you feel their "business" ethics doesn't suit your standards instead of complaining. That is where maturity comes in.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Anufemeki1: 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
Anufemeki1:
Nigeria women are the worst when it comes to begging for money and material things even same day you begin to talk to them. It is very appalling as many other women from around the globe dont behave this way.Say hi to some Nigeria girls and the next responseis buy me hair or pay my rent as if they dont have a family they came out of.It is very shameful.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by vickydevoka(m): 5:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
DaddyCoool:

Pinsure or idonbelivit
You can conduct yourself and confirm. It will not cost your more than 30k.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by traware(m): 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
jayAjoku:
okay o If you will do what I tell you on your own no wahala just google Stanley Kubrick, now after that I want you to go to YouTube and watch footage of the original moon landings now watch it with the knowledge that thereā€™s no air in space and the suns light is traveling 93 million miles to reach earth then ask why all of space is dark when you can see stars from the earth ask yourself while watching o , when you see the part where they are using a rover on the moon ask yourself why the dust on the moon doesnā€™t float it just falls back to the ground knowing thereā€™s no air in space . I sha know you wonā€™t do it you will just reply me with one nonsense again and YouTube is on your phone o
Try and watch the 1977 film called CAPRICORN ONE.The film did a good job of depicting the so-called moon landing as a hoax

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by StrongAlphMale: 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jazmine10:
Because when a man loves, he gives instinctively. Men are natural providers. So a man that cannot give to his woman does not love her. Albeit, you can give without loving a person but you cannot love a person without giving. Hence giving is a strong indicator but unfortunately abused.

If you claim love is caring, why can't you care financially for him too? Or do you hate?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by AllBlack: 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
True tho but una own too muuuch

una own? who be the UNA?

you wey get time to dey check wetin too much that means you really get time. If woman bill me and I am fine with the billing then I will pay and if e no make sense to me then I will shun instead of complaining.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Tinymayour: 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
Isokuso gbaa larabirin yii nso
AllBlack:

Why the heavy emphasis on NIGERIN WOMEN as if they invented this behaviour and it is exclusive to only them? Do you sincerely think it is any different with ALL THE WOMEN from Latvia, Croatia, Japan, Iran or Canada?

in life, everything between two humans (male or female or both) is a business transaction. Everything. Even a simple handshake involves giving and getting mutual respect or feeling or recognition or approval.

The good thing is, you have the option of walking away from "THE OTHER PARTY" if you feel their "business" ethics doesn't suit your standards instead of complaining. That is where maturity comes in.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by DaddyCoool: 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kobojunkiee:

ā—You seem to be having a hard time seeing it still. Is the sex you have with a prostitute which you pay for different from the sex you have with your girlfriend which you don't pay upfront for? Isn't it all the same penetration, pleasure, hormones, etc.? undecided

It is NOT about the sex, it is about the payment. There is a huge difference between preparing a nice meal for your neighbor in hopes of later borrowing his lawn mower, and asking him if he'd lend you his lawn mower in exchange for a nice meal!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by DaddyCoool: 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

If you claim love is GIVING, why can't you GIVE financially to him too? Or do you hate?

Good question. Jazmine10 over to youšŸ˜Ž
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Mamci: 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
Blame the Nigerian men that would rather throw money around than woo a woman

A real man doesn't need to impress a woman with money

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by HRMK: 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
stop wasting your energy.most of them dont mind if the men japa or serve them the #breakfast!as long as they have collected more than enough from him,they are ok!!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Kobojunkiee: 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
DaddyCoool:
ā–  It is NOT about the sex, it is about the payment. There is a huge difference between preparing a nice meal for your neighbor in hopes of later borrowing his lawn mower, and asking him if he'd lend you his lawn mower in exchange for a nice meal!
I am afraid I don't follow at all. They are both transactional interactions. So where is this difference you claim? undecided
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Kobojunkiee: 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
Mamci:
Blame the Nigerian men that would rather throw money around than woo a woman
A real man doesn't need to impress a woman with money
That too! undecided
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by DaddyCoool: 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
I am afraid I don't follow at all. They are both transactional interactions. So where is this difference you claim? undecided

There is HUGE difference. The first type you are being neighborly, doing something altruistic - it will give your neighbor a warm feeling.
The second type is a straight transaction "give me this in exchange for that" - there's no humanity, no warm feeling!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Kobojunkiee: 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
DaddyCoool:
ā–  There is HUGE difference. The first type you are being neighborly, doing something altruistic - it will give your neighbor a warm feeling. The second type is a straight transaction "give me this in exchange for that" - there's no humanity, no warm feeling!
You choose to see it that way does not remove from the fact that it is a transactional interaction nonetheless. In both cases, deals are reached by those involved. undecided
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by vickydevoka(m): 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
englishmart:
When a Nigerian woman complains that she doesn't get good men as suitors, what they're saying in effect is that they're not getting rich suitors.
They are all able-bodied parasites.
Whatā€™s invoke now is god-fearing man and kind man. Girls are naturally manipulative
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by vickydevoka(m): 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
TalkTalkTwins:
truth is, it's not even about poverty or anything.
girl will visit you, you'll spend 30k for feeding in a week and the moment she spends 5h on bike to the market, she'll be on your neck.

when you complain they'll be like, 'are you not sleeping with me', 'am I not bearing children for you'?

just accommodate them my man and pray to have enough to take care of your children and wife (adult child).
So y are u still with her.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Kobojunkiee: 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2023
TalkTalkTwins:
truth is, it's not even about poverty or anything. girl will visit you, you'll spend 30k for feeding in a week and the moment she spends 5h on bike to the market, she'll be on your neck. when you complain they'll be like, 'are you not sleeping with me', 'am I not bearing children for you'? just accommodate them my man and pray to have enough to take care of your children and wife (adult child).
The problem with many of you is that you don't even understand that it is the kind of people you attract that you end up getting. If you desire instead a woman who won't nickel and dime you, then what you need to do is hold out for just that woman. All this constant whining after choosing to make your beds with exactly the very same women you complain about makes you seem more and more like genetic imbe-ciles. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by vickydevoka(m): 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
Offpointng:
Was driving back home and decided to get something from a shop close by and Behold these two young adults probably in their 24/25years with the lady heavy, Obviously they're married or maybe got plans to

Now they both manage this small shop but if you see the way they both were playing with joy on both faces and the pregnant lady helping him out. Mehnn my bones weak and I asked myself how was this guy lucky?? Like finding a young beautiful lady to support you even in your low state. Infact the way I was smiling like a Ram in the car while watching them both shocked me.

Told myself I have to buy something from this people either I need it or not. Bought some #1,200 something, gave her 2k and asked she keep the change for my baby that's coming, she smiled, thanked me and prayed for me

Entered again and asked me, how did this guy got lucky?? Most guys like us whose level increased without finding love in our broke state finds it very hard to trust women. As for me, if we're still in talking stage and I figure out you're after money i instant ghost and totally ignore you
Is very simple, get a lady that loves you more and be open to her. Thatā€™s the secret of long lasting marriage. Leave watin pastor de talk
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Revolva(m): 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
GOSPELTRUTH31:

I believe you're still a teenager!
Listen to this Timeless advice.

Love is the most meaningless word on Earth if it cannot pay bills, solve problems, make life healthy, etc

If you want your love to be meaningful you must provide
I bet you will hate yourself if you don't have money

Grow up!

True but a Nigerian girl.will leave ur sorry asz for no good reason without looking at what you have done for her

They are not good creatures these days

Anufemeki1:
Nigeria women are the worst when it comes to begging for money and material things even same day you begin to talk to them. It is very appallingas many other women from around the globe dont behave this way.Say high to some Nigeria girls and the next responseis buy me hair or pay my rent as if they dont have a family they came out of.It is very shameful.

One i scope just 3 days ago at a bar , she served me drink the next day don de say make i buy her fone, so pathetic with her , why are some gals just senseless

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by vickydevoka(m): 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jazmine10:
Because when a man loves, he gives instinctively. Men are natural providers. So a man that cannot give to his woman does not love her. Albeit, you can give without loving a person but you cannot love a person without giving. Hence giving is a strong indicator but unfortunately abused.
If you use money to get a lady be ready to lose her when de money is no more

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Offpointng: 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
vickydevoka:

Is very simple, get a lady that loves you more and be open to her. Thatā€™s the secret of long lasting marriage. Leave watin pastor de talk

Read my last paragraph again sad
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
theInfinity:
I have come to realise that many Nigerian women think that the only way for a person to prove their love is by giving them and they stylishly tag it being "caring".

Even a criminal can spend on you when dating you and deal with you when he finally marries you.

Funny, most men may not be able to give because they are struggling but that doesn't mean they don't care.

Why has friendship with many Nigerian women become transactional.

A sugar daddy can still give a lady but the truth remains that he will go back to his back at home and will never divorce her to marry you.

Please beautiful Nigerian women, let's stop making a relationship a business transaction.

Many women lack ambition. The best many of them can hope to aspire for on their own is to get a job. Where that is not possible, they do not have the capacity to slug it out on their own on the level that they need to really become truly independent. The few who do cannot endure the rigours involved. On very rare occasions, some women do come out of the other end successful that is if they find someone willing to pull them up....and let's be honest, many of these kinds of women who are there today actually had to pay a price.

So if this is the case, it's not so surprising that those other women have turned to men as their means of provision. Even in Tier 1 nations, women have seen this as an avenue for brisk business. Marry a rich dude, wait a couple of years, file for a divorce and take half. There are even lawyers who specialize in these kinds of deals.

Another one they do is that a lawyer will just send an email to a couple of ladies asking them if any man had ever touched them in an inappropriate way. Even if it was just an office fling and the man is now a high-ranking rich dude, omo e don set o. They will trump up charges of sexual assault against him. Most people in a bid to avoid scandal will just settle the matter quickly. Na the ones wey get strong head na e you dey hear for news.

Omo....fear women ooo.

Dem go spoil your life if care is not taken. The young women these days. I wonder how young men will survive them

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Originalsly: 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
theInfinity:
I

Please beautiful Nigerian women, let's stop making a relationship a business transaction.

Why do you believe these women are looking for relationships? Are they really looking for love? This is where many men get it wrong from the beginning .... assuming the woman is looking for love and a relationship when she is looking for a transactional relationship.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Omalicious1: 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
Giving in relationship is a two-way traffic. Giving isn't for men alone.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by ade4real2016: 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
theInfinity:
I have come to realise that many Nigerian women think that the only way for a person to prove their love is by giving them and they stylishly tag it being "caring".

Even a criminal can spend on you when dating you and deal with you when he finally marries you.

Funny, most men may not be able to give because they are struggling but that doesn't mean they don't care.

Why has friendship with many Nigerian women become transactional.

A sugar daddy can still give a lady but the truth remains that he will go back to his back at home and will never divorce her to marry you.

They will never see sense in this epistle at all...Let them continue nah... Consequences await anyone that does not listen....
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Kobojunkiee: 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
ade4real2016:
ā–  They will never see sense in this epistle at all...Let them continue nah... Consequences await anyone that does not listen....
Consequences indeed...šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Look at this one wearing blinders on one eye. Your very culture encourages such relationships. As a matter of fact, a woman is meant to sell her self in marriage to the highest bidder who then, after paying up her bride price, sits as lord ā€” headā€” over her for the rest of her life. No be una culture be that? Dey there dey look for consequences for practices you probably already submit to without much thought. undecided
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Youngpo413: 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
22o62021:
Broke girls with entitlement mentality everywhere
na you go price their market.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Acidosis(m): 11:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
Entitlement mentality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law / 50-Year-Old Nigerian Shares Her Regrets About Her Parents Sending Her Abroad / Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.