Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love (51024 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids / Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! / Is IVF The Only Way Out??? (A Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2023
Johnholt909:
The same girl who i asked for just a corn of 100 naira but she couldn't buy it for me.

Nigerian men are senseless.

Are you just discovering the bolded.

I created a Post about it on my Profile. You can check my Topics. You will see it there.

They Wereeys were the ones who destroyed their Women.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
Jazmine10:
Because when a man loves, he gives instinctively. Men are natural providers. So a man that cannot give to his woman does not love her. Albeit, you can give without loving a person but you cannot love a person without giving. Hence giving is a strong indicator but unfortunately abused.

All these false beliefs.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 25, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Hush up your Stvpid mouth.

All these nonsense false beliefs.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 26, 2023
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Many women lack ambition. The best many of them can hope to aspire for on their own is to get a job. Where that is not possible, they do not have the capacity to slug it out on their own on the level that they need to really become truly independent. The few who do cannot endure the rigours involved. On very rare occasions, some women do come out of the other end successful that is if they find someone willing to pull them up....and let's be honest, many of these kinds of women who are there today actually had to pay a price.

So if this is the case, it's not so surprising that those other women have turned to men as their means of provision. Even in Tier 1 nations, women have seen this as an avenue for brisk business. Marry a rich dude, wait a couple of years, file for a divorce and take half. There are even lawyers who specialize in these kinds of deals.

Another one they do is that a lawyer will just send an email to a couple of ladies asking them if any man had ever touched them in an inappropriate way. Even if it was just an office fling and the man is now a high-ranking rich dude, omo e don set o. They will trump up charges of sexual assault against him. Most people in a bid to avoid scandal will just settle the matter quickly. Na the ones wey get strong head na e you dey hear for news.

Omo....Fear Women Ooo.

Dem go spoil your life if care is not taken. The young women these days. I wonder how young men will survive them

Lol my belle ooo at the Boldedgrin

I thank my Creator i learnt all this very early.

I don't fear what i know and have seen finish.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by DonroxyII: 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
AllBlack:

it is EVERYWHERE. Even in the wealthiest area codes in the world. Some women hardly ask while some keep asking for prada, holiday tickets, diamonds, stocks & shares, shopping trips. It has been like that since the first day women came to this earth and it will not change.
Amen!

The Day Women stop Asking men for caring e mean say e don be for men be that !
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by DonroxyII: 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
Mindlog:

What does a man want from a woman that his fellow man can't give him and what does a woman want from a man, that her fellow woman can't give her?
Once You Deviated from Nature Stupidly Be Ready to Pay Stupid Prices..... Nature Could be very Ferocious in Punishment of Myopic People shocked
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by DonroxyII: 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
TalkTalkTwins:
truth is, it's not even about poverty or anything.
girl will visit you, you'll spend 30k for feeding in a week and the moment she spends 5h on bike to the market, she'll be on your neck.

when you complain they'll be like, 'are you not sleeping with me', 'am I not bearing children for you'?

just accommodate them my man and pray to have enough to take care of your children and wife (adult child).
Na Poor Men Dey Complain About Poor Women as far as Financial Matters is Concern ....

Rich Men Relationships is Another Problem entirely ....

Poor People are used to Scamming one another ... Imagine, You wan Knack & You No Wan Wet Ground ... Na inside Another Human You Wan Put Your Turgid Ferocious Rod & E get how Poor man Rod dey be, Rod wey no get to think about Business or knowledge but just food & fvck.. Rod wey Long, Thick & All Poverty Index Inscirbed to Be Rammed Inside Daughter of Another Man’s... Gisos shocked

So if the girl now ask for gifts atleast to wet her brain in order for her portal to open for the Mosntrous Dick not to Wreck Her Havoc, Poor Man will start lamenting how all the generations of women in her lineages are "Useless" ......

On a Normal, Poor Man no suppose dey fvck cuz If You really want to Breakthrough from Poverty No be small thing The Brain must be the organ that's rising not the Dick cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by DonroxyII: 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
Offpointng:

Entered again and asked me, how did this guy got lucky?? Most guys like us whose level increased without finding love in our broke state finds it very hard to trust women. As for me, if we're still in talking stage and I figure out you're after money i instant ghost and totally ignore you
The dude you saw is only Matured & Endured ... Nevertheless, You only saw their peak period they manage themselves during there low period ....

A Man Must be Matured to Man a Woman/Women Nevertheless, Women Management is Never-Ever a Boy's Job at any Age or Financial Status, A Boy should Never-Ever Be concerned with Woman/Women until he become Matured!

A boy can age 50 & never reach Maturity Untop it all is The Factor of Almighty God as far as God has a hand upon a Union, Nothing can separate the union Except the lovebirds ...
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by DonroxyII: 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2023
Johnholt909:
OP, you're wrong. Don't you know that women are all the same all over the world?
I tire for them ooo .... As if the chemicals flowing in Naija women is not same flowing in others anywhere in the world ...

Na Culture Differs.... For Every Woman wey like money na ihm papa cause am !
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by DonroxyII: 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
spiritedtete:

Women in NIGERIA and black Americans are just one of a kind. Other countries are not. Not even Kenyas, Uganda, not to talk of Europe. They love you for you
In Nigeria, Most Husband don't love their Wife for Her & Most Nigerians Men only love Nigerian Women for Pvnny Not Her ... so if she decide to monetise it, So be ... Abi in this kain hyperinflationary economic where you see riches around but poverty still reign dominance who no go wan blow

Any poor woman wey no like money na mad woman ... Na sense remain !
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by DonroxyII: 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
Tradepunter2:

Romance na for men..... Na who give value to women na dy go face..... It's how nature designed it.... Yet it shouldn't be an excuse to be greedy and eat a man dry
A Man that is eaten dry is a Boy not a Man .... A Man directs the Pvnny not the pvnny directing the man grin

A boy that is having sex is bound to fail !
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by DonroxyII: 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2023
achimendy:

Everything is not business, that's just your mentality .
If you don't see everything as business then your emotions is bound to fail You !
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by achimendy(m): 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
DonroxyII:
If you don't see everything as business then your emotions is bound to fail You !

Change your dead mentality b4 you'll kill yourself bro.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
achimendy:
■ Change your dead mentality b4 you'll kill yourself bro.
There is nothing "dead" about seeing things the way they truly are. undecided
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by achimendy(m): 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
There is nothing "dead" about seeing things the way they truly are. undecided

There's something dead about both of you seeing life that way. The reason is because is not everybody that does things or relate with other people base on personal interest.

If you've not seen selfless people in your life me I've seen. We humans are not thesame.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by DonroxyII: 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2023
Johnholt909:
Stop fooling myself? I have a female colleague here who just changed her voice while asking a guy for a call card of 2k on phone and the guy sent it to her within five minutes. I really pity me out there. cheesy
so because of 2k u dey vexation...

Lol, so if person ask you for N20 you go cry

Omoh, You need comot ya area for advance area ooo .... N200,000.00 na like N2k for some people but to you now you go shout "Simp" ...

grin ....
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by DonroxyII: 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
Jman06:
My only problem is with the male gender who reduce their own worth to mere sex. While women would demand silver and gold for the same sex they'll enjoy more than men, fullish men would mumuishly part with their money just for sex! Yet they'll claim to be the logical gender!

Men must learn to demand for money from women too. Anything it'll take. Even if it is to resort to mazturbation as a way to reduce the urge for secx, they should do it.

Men should also stop marrying poor girls but go for the rich and comfortable. What is sauce for 'Greece' should also be sauce for 'Uganda'.

Thank you.
The Job of a Sensible Man is to Care for His Woman/Women ... Nature drafted it that way ... Tour the World, Military & Hard Jobs is for the Men while Women takes care of the home.....

When you work hard & tired, Your Woman is Your Resting place ...

So if your brain concluded you want to become a Woman simply because of Bambiala, You would surely become whatever you want to become but don't come to nairaland crying Oceans due to ya effeminate Nature ....
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Jman06(m): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
DonroxyII:
The Job of a Sensible Man is to Care for His Woman/Women ... Nature drafted it that way ... Tour the World, Military & Hard Jobs is for the Men while Women takes care of the home.....

When you work hard & tired, Your Woman is Your Resting place ...

So if your brain concluded you want to become a Woman simply because of Bambiala, You would surely become whatever you want to become but don't come to nairaland crying Oceans due to ya effeminate Nature ....
Nature never drafted anything! It's all human ideas!!!

During the stone age when survival depended on physical strength, it'll be understandable if men take up women as their responsibilities. But now that mental strength is the source of survival and women have shown to be able to earn a living, it'll very f00lish of any man to see women as his responsibility. Everyone has got to cater for themselves and lovers should mutually care for each other.

There are no organizations in Nigeria or anywhere in the world that pay female employees less than they pay their male counterparts. Most jobs these days also employ women and men equally, so it's not like men earn more than women. Why then should men have the responsibility of taking care of women

Until such a time when we stop educating women and giving them equal employment opportunities with men, there's no basis for anyone to expect a man to take up the responsibility of being the sole provider for women in marriage or relationships. It is simply unrealistic!

People who are in love and want to marry each other should simply work out how to shoulder the financial responsibilities equally or however they deem fit. There's a reason why properties are shared among couples during divorce. That is because it is expected that both worked together to acquire whatever material possessions they have. Properties won't be shared in that manner if the law sees the man as the one whose responsibility it is to provide.

As for me personally, don't worry about me. I assure you that there'll never be a time when I'll come crying about my relationships with the opposite sex to you or to anyone else. I'm a professional working hard and smart to earn my money but my money is meant for me to solve my personal problems, invest, take care of my blood relatives and give out to charity when the need arises. It is not meant to take up the responsibility of providing for a woman.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Johnholt909: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2023
DonroxyII:
so because of 2k u dey vexation...

Lol, so if person ask you for N20 you go cry

Omoh, You need comot ya area for advance area ooo .... N200,000.00 na like N2k for some people but to you now you go shout "Simp" ...

grin ....
Hahahaha, are you a female?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by DonroxyII: 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
Johnholt909:
Hahahaha, are you a female?
I be Man oo .... Na Lazy Man dey follow woman dey drag spot ... Oga, Go & Get Made & Spoil Your Madam Maturedly !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation / I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law / 50-Year-Old Nigerian Shares Her Regrets About Her Parents Sending Her Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.