Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Nigrian Muslim Should Learn From This Woman(pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigrian Muslim Should Learn From This Woman(pix) (4138 Views)

Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign / What Lagos APC Should Learn From Osun Election.pics / 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigrian Muslim Should Learn From This Woman(pix) by Ireportlive: 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
Mumu ipob
Re: Nigrian Muslim Should Learn From This Woman(pix) by gawu1: 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
Flathead8:
This is not Dubai but an Ethiopian Christian woman. I know it might shock you how well dressed she is, all covered as a Christian just like the virgin Mary

That's the true teaching of Christianity, not like your woked and exposed southern women that dress like prostitutes to church looking for customers in the name of civilization grin
grin grin grin
Re: Nigrian Muslim Should Learn From This Woman(pix) by 8sep: 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ireportlive:
Mumu ipob
mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
Re: Nigrian Muslim Should Learn From This Woman(pix) by Kenmatt(m): 1:40am On Aug 25, 2023
Non of you got the message.

Even if it's a Photoshop or real.

She was trying to let you all see how Virgin Mary covered all her body too, just like Muslim women do.
Re: Nigrian Muslim Should Learn From This Woman(pix) by Prolificgiant(m): 5:48am On Aug 25, 2023
Flathead8:
This is not Dubai but an Ethiopian Christian woman. I know it might shock you how well dressed she is, all covered as a Christian just like the virgin Mary

That's the true teaching of Christianity, not like your woked and exposed southern women that dress like prostitutes to church looking for customers in the name of civilization grin
you really hit the nail on the head, sometimes I wonder if the church as turned to a club house,no fear of God anymore ,gone are those our mothers dresses with all modesty to church

(1) (2) (Reply)

Palestinian Statehood Bid: Nigeria Reiterates Her Support / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Releases Independence Day Big Grammar Message / Rochas Okorocha May Win Apc Presidential Primaries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.