Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now (6386 Views)

Lady Blocks A Guy Who Didn't Send Her Money For Hair But Wanted Her To Visit Him / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by Vicboy1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
Oga go and make money becos 70% of pretty girls won't reply ur chat if u don't have much money
This shit u write up There is absolute nonsense
Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by iLegendd(m): 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2023
GodWrites:
Lol. Useless book. Go and ask iLegend hawfar his own books are faring. Last I heard he is struggling to even feed his dog cheesy

I ignore most abuses and comments against me on Nairaland even though I do read some of them.

I didn't bother reading what the OP posted because I'm busy admiring Lionel Messi's yesterday's goal on YouTube.

Based on your comment, it's as if he is trying to teach you guys something or sell a book. I want to encourage him NOT to give up.

There are "millions to me made" in this book business as long as you write a great book people want to read — that solves a problem.

I go explain tire, no evidence. In fact, see small evidence below. Even with evidence, I go still explain tire.

This reply is not for you, but to encourage the OP and probably help him drive more traffic to this post. If you quote me again, I won't even read let alone reply. tongue

If you take book business seriously, you'll be making millions per month while you sleep. Everyone will think you're a fraudster because you're always at home sleeping, yet money is coming for you to invest.

With the help of ChatGPT and other AI tools, it becomes even easier to be wealthy in this generation, but most of you are online wasting your time and abusing innocent people who are trying their best to earn a living legally by teaching what they know and making money through it.

Be wise and don't slave all your time for money doing 9-5 job or being online hating. Create evergreen contents that'll "slave" for you while you sleep.

The goal is not to be rich, but to be wealthy.

Bye

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by aremubabs: 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
I have read my fair share of stupid threads. This one takes the cake.

It is the most stupid thread in the world.
Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by SuperOnyi: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2023
GodWrites:
Lol. Useless book. Go and ask iLegend hawfar his own books are faring. Last I heard he is struggling to even feed his dog cheesy

shocked

Stop capping, man... angry
Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by SuperOnyi: 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
iLegendd:

I ignore most abuses and comments against me on Nairaland even though I do read some of them.

I didn't bother reading what the OP posted because I'm busy admiring Lionel Messi's yesterday's goal on YouTube.

Based on your comment, it's as if he is trying to teach you guys something or sell a book. I want to encourage him NOT to give up.

There are "millions to me made" in this book business as long as you write a great book people want to read — that solves a problem.

I go explain tire, no evidence. In fact, see small evidence below. Even with evidence, I go still explain tire.

This reply is not for you, but to encourage the OP and probably help him drive more traffic to this post. If you quote me again, I won't even read let alone reply. tongue

If you take book business seriously, you'll be making millions per month while you sleep. Everyone will think you're a fraudster because you're always at home sleeping, yet money is coming for you to invest.

With the help of ChatGPT and other AI tools, it becomes even easier to be wealthy in this generation, but most of you are online wasting your time and abusing innocent people who are trying their best to earn a living legally by teaching what they know and making money through it.

Be wise and don't slave all your time for money doing 9-5 job or being online hating. Create evergreen contents that'll "slave" for you while you sleep.

The goal is not to be rich, but to be wealthy.

Bye

shocked

I feel blessed reading this, the Legend himself! I wanted to even quote you but I know this isn't everything new to you. Inshallah, I'll be publishing my first book soon. grin
Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
When e no work, you go explain tire, no evidence grin
Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by Vicboy1(m): 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2023
U wan sell book on ways to chat with girl
Guy you are a clown
Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by LINSAR: 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
GodWrites:

The guy don shut you up with evidence.
Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by GodWrites: 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2023
LINSAR:

The guy don shut you up with evidence.

He used photoshop to shut you up, not me.
Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by LINSAR: 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2023
GodWrites:

You're a hater and you're bitter!

Your likes don't like seeing people grow and succeed.

So it's impossible to write an ebook and sell?
Your friends should be wary of you!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by Vicboy1(m): 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
GodWrites:

Lol
Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by Pukkalolo: 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
Dshocker:

I can bet you, that you can't approach a beautiful girl and express yourself.

Oga carry your nonsense explanation go front, because no evidence.
Wow. This is the funniest comment so far
Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by Allisgud: 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
Really!all this stress for a girl u will still spend on,if I ready for a girl like this that means I go do my own back after nacking
Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by JustPowerApps(m): 12:21am On Aug 28, 2023
cheesy All I see here are explanations, no evidence!

Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by purejustice36: 1:21am On Aug 28, 2023
Fine guy like me wey love myself diee
I’ll now message a girl , she ignore my messages lol
And I’ll now keep messaging her to reply me ?
Na so I hate myself reach ?
Her papa yansh
If I’m chatting with you as a babe , you suppose get joy cuz when I they collect your number , you don already view me wella say I no be the kind guy you fit whine , na why you give me ur number in the first place

If I con message you, u come dey act funny or delay my replies , na blocking straight unto the next one

This guy u just be ROMANTICSIMP
Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by Vicboy1(m): 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2023
purejustice36:
Fine guy like me wey love myself diee
I’ll now message a girl , she ignore my messages lol
And I’ll now keep messaging her to reply me ?
Na so I hate myself reach ?
Her papa yansh
If I’m chatting with you as a babe , you suppose get joy cuz when I they collect your number , you don already view me wella say I no be the kind guy you fit whine , na why you give me ur number in the first place

If I con message you, u come dey act funny or delay my replies , na blocking straight unto the next one

This guy u just be ROMANTICSIMP
Swears bro. If to say I hold cane I for Don wipe OP thirty strokes . Nonsense

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by Meedon: 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
LINSAR:

You're a hater and you're bitter!

Your likes don't like seeing people grow and succeed.

So it's impossible to write an ebook and sell?
Your friends should be wary of you!

The guy don't know anything. Money is being made from this business, but who no know and refused to know will never know.
Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by Meedon: 6:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
Vicboy1:

Lol

And you believed him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se / Girls Which Would You Rather Go For In A Guy..a Handsome Face Or Banging Body / How I Was Raped Bruttaly By A Guy I Trusted So Much.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.