Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Nice Guys Finish Last - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nice Guys Finish Last (841 Views)

"Black Guys Finish Last" / Nice Guys Finish Last!! / Top 10 Reasons Why Nice Guys Finish Last With Women (official) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nice Guys Finish Last by salthefish: 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2011
Let us  take guy and call him J.S. (full name: John Samuel Mugu) or john
Ahem !!! Also staring : Madam and Sharp-guy

J.Mugu works at a big company and knows everyone. If you were a new employee. he would show you around, tell you the company’s dos and don’ts, and make you feel right at home. If there ever is a problem at your desk, he is there to help. On your birthday J.Mugu would have a card for you because he is the one who arranges all the going away parties. Everyone at work, including management, loves J.Mugu because he is a nice guy but no one is(or will be)”in love” with J.Mugu, because he is a nice guy.

J.Mugu is the same way during his dates. His biggest problem is, he is dying to accommodate. His girlfriends stay with him, until boredom sets in - or worse: they stay to use him. Why does this happen? Because he avoids confrontation at all costs.

J.Mugu could never understand the concepts of respect, testing, and Challenge. If he did - and got mad enough at himself - he might change.
Sharp-guy has a slightly rougher edge than nice guy and is not so compliant. If he doesn’t hear “please” and “thank you,” He let’s her know it. If she tries to take advantage, he calls her on it and smiles. He’s no one’s fool.

Sharp-guy looks forward to the first ”clash” in the relationship. Why? Because he knows he has to get it out of the way. He can’t wait to show Madam that he can stand up for himself, and take the risk of her leaving him.

When a woman says a guy is “nice,” she is really saying he is weak, i.e., he will do anything for her. Rather than get appreciation he gets-, as “Awon Boys would say” - “No respect.”  It’s sad because he has a big heart and means well. So much for his feelings!(welcome to muguhood)
The majority of women don’t care about the man’s good intentions. They only care about their level of interest in you(is it high or low)
The key is, saying “No” to Madam at the proper time is the foundation of your relationship. For her to be in love with you, you cannot be a nice (weak) guy, because Interest Level is built on respect, not weakness. Remember, though, not to overuse the word.
Re: Nice Guys Finish Last by bekay911(f): 12:25am On Oct 15, 2011
YAWNS can u summarize pls by d way i love gud guys jst4 d record
Re: Nice Guys Finish Last by Tosinville(m): 12:57am On Oct 15, 2011
Re: Nice Guys Finish Last by iice(f): 4:34am On Oct 15, 2011
There is nice and there is doormat. 
If women think nice means weak, it's because men gave that impression.  Just because you tell someone NO doesn't mean you aren't nice.  Just because you love someone doesn't mean you can't tell them that some things they do annoys you.  Get a frigging grip.  Human beings kill themselves everyday in their confusion.
Re: Nice Guys Finish Last by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 15, 2011
good guys never gets what they want that for sure i knw is true. you just be a man n dont fall mugu for one babe just because she's cute. i have fallen victim n never no more it happen again
Re: Nice Guys Finish Last by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 15, 2011
[size=14pt]. . .They finish last In your village alone! Dont confuse naturally born dumb & "mugucious" men to mean they are nice! Hell no! The kind of guys in your story are just clueless! Simplicias! I'm a nice guy, but if you confuse my face to mean weak, then you probably need an award for being "The most obsurant!" wink  I "swearilize". . .[/size]
Re: Nice Guys Finish Last by Imaeyez(m): 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2011
#unrepentantniceguy
Re: Nice Guys Finish Last by coded777: 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2011
There is nice and there is doormat.
If women think nice means weak, it's because men gave that impression. Just because you tell someone NO doesn't mean you aren't nice. Just because you love someone doesn't mean you can't tell them that some things they do annoys you. Get a frigging grip. Human beings kill themselves everyday in their confusion.

smiley

(1) (Reply)

All About Soul Mates / Why Do You Think Love Is Easy? / NL Is This Adviseable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.