Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

VP Namadi Sambo Unhappy With Okonjo-iweala - She's Rendered Me Redundant!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Namadi Sambo Unhappy With Okonjo-iweala - She's Rendered Me Redundant!! (7888 Views)

Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / VP Namadi Sambo Arrives At His Polling Unit In Kaduna [see Photos] / Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Namadi Sambo Unhappy With Okonjo-iweala - She's Rendered Me Redundant!! by Rhino5dm: 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2011
[size=32pt]SAI FASHOLA 2015!!!

Dead to evil party[/size]
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Unhappy With Okonjo-iweala - She's Rendered Me Redundant!! by MrWhy1(m): 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2011
I guess you are right; the West is forcing all these Bretton Wood puppets on Africa to do their bidding. Name them: Mustapha Abdul Jalil - Libya NTC leader (harvard economist)
Allasane Ouattara - Ivory Coast former IMF Deputy Director
Okonjo Iweala - World Bank Nigeria.
Ellen Johnson Sirleaf - Liberia (Harvard Economist)

Their theories have never helped Africa, the most successful country in Africa, Ghadafis Libya never took a loan nor adopted IMF/World BAnk austerity measures.
South Africa and the BRICS have abandoned IMF/World BAnk.
All that Iweala has to offer is advice GEJ to remove fuel subsidy and devalue the Naira.
Let her go back to World Bank and mange Europes collapsing economies, that woman may run down GEJ if he doesnt listen to the Nigerian people

Dee-Pharisee, Man you are one informed Gee. You seem to understand how the whole thing works. We have to be very careful of these cronies. The western economies are crashing like wild fire. They can't compete with the BRICS on equal footing in this modern global economy. So, they had to resort to their old tactics. Divide and rule

The scramble for Africa has been, this time it will be worse than slavery and colonialism. Africans need to be watchful before it is too late.
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Unhappy With Okonjo-iweala - She's Rendered Me Redundant!! by Johnpaul2k2(m): 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2011
VP is joining them
be careful or resign  cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Unhappy With Okonjo-iweala - She's Rendered Me Redundant!! by Ideyontop: 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2011
Nnamdi S. grin grin why are you angry? it is that you have a great program for Nigeria you want to accomplish or that they blocked the normal road when you want take chop your own part of the national cake? Haba my dear friend!!! Lets move Nigeria forward as one,if Okojo iwuala can do the job let her just do it for the benefit of Nigerians.I rest my case.
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Unhappy With Okonjo-iweala - She's Rendered Me Redundant!! by gascoign1(m): 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2011
I doubt if she can succeed considering that fact that she is surrounded by failures and unpatriotic government officials, there must be a total overhaul of the entire system else its remains business as usual, By the way,why is Dangote among the Economic team? Dangote cement sells in Ghana for N1200 equivalent and sells in Nigeria N2600 because the Ghana government dictates the price,why cant our government do same? its sad that each year we keep doing the same thing and expect a different result,it is vision 2020 now until we get to Vision 3000 with the situation remaining the same,
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Unhappy With Okonjo-iweala - She's Rendered Me Redundant!! by Onlytruth(m): 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2011
Posted by: gascoign1

I doubt if she can succeed considering that fact that she is surrounded by failures and unpatriotic government officials, there must be a total overhaul of the entire system else its remains business as usual, By the way,why is Dangote among the Economic team? [b]Dangote cement sells in Ghana for N1200 equivalent and sells in Nigeria N2600 because the Ghana government dictates the price,[/b]why cant our government do same? its sad that each year we keep doing the same thing and expect a different result,it is vision 2020 now until we get to Vision 3000 with the situation remaining the same,

Are you sure of the bolded?
If so, why should that be? Ghana is only a stone throw from Nigeria. I would probably import my cement from Ghana then.
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Unhappy With Okonjo-iweala - She's Rendered Me Redundant!! by bossinie: 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2011
hercules07:

The ministers should resign or is it by force to be in government?

Quite simple & short,it is not by force to serve if you feel incapacitated.Any minister who is complaining is a political jobber and should be shown the exit.If they are not honorable enough to resign then they should keep quiet & serve as the oath of office they took demands.

1 Like

Re: VP Namadi Sambo Unhappy With Okonjo-iweala - She's Rendered Me Redundant!! by gascoign1(m): 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2011
Onlytruth:

Posted by: gascoign1
Are you sure of the bolded?
If so, why should that be? Ghana is only a stone throw from Nigeria. I would probably import my cement from Ghana then.

100% sure,very sure, even the cooking gas in Ghana is far very cheap,the 12 kg cylinder is sold in Ghana for N1440 while the same is sold in Nigeria for N3800, funny enough you can t import because the stress and cost of bringing it to Nigeria is just too expensive
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Unhappy With Okonjo-iweala - She's Rendered Me Redundant!! by Gbenge77(m): 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2011
bossinie:

Quite simple & short,it is not by force to serve if you feel incapacitated.Any minister who is complaining is a political jobber and should be shown the exit.If they are not honorable enough to resign then they should keep quiet & serve as the oath of office they took demands.

make them no chop national cake again?You and i know they wont resign.
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Unhappy With Okonjo-iweala - She's Rendered Me Redundant!! by TenKobo1: 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2011
Someone should lend him a copy of the 1999 constitution, may be he has never seen it.
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Unhappy With Okonjo-iweala - She's Rendered Me Redundant!! by VoodooDoll(m): 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2011
I dislike PDP, GEJ and all those clowns stand for, but Sambo should "Go and Hug A Transformer".
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Unhappy With Okonjo-iweala - She's Rendered Me Redundant!! by bestofthisyear(m): 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2011
All it means is they can't chop as much as they wanted to. Good for them
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Unhappy With Okonjo-iweala - She's Rendered Me Redundant!! by musiwa43: 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2011
you say, she should resign, i doubt if you are nigerian. have you ever heard a nigerian resign before. or african. For where. If you know the pot, she is cooking now. even obama does not have the money for that pot. No bi naija. resignature is not in the books of african.
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Unhappy With Okonjo-iweala - She's Rendered Me Redundant!! by Sunofgod(m): 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2011
resignature is not in the books of african.
cheesy
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Unhappy With Okonjo-iweala - She's Rendered Me Redundant!! by musiwa43: 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2011
yes ke, resign ke, the name of the pot she is cooking is call waka and die or My last chance.
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Unhappy With Okonjo-iweala - She's Rendered Me Redundant!! by ejunkie(m): 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2011
Goodluck is not a lion! grin cheesy grin
[flash=560,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbIskyA2GiE[/flash]

Goodluck 100 days speech
[flash=560,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dPYrOeLVqk[/flash]

email comments to feedbacktv.ng@gmail.com
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Unhappy With Okonjo-iweala - She's Rendered Me Redundant!! by luluosas(m): 11:32pm On Oct 15, 2011
The VP must be very dumb to be angry at Iweala's position. Wait a minute! The last time I checked, Sambo has already started consultations, over his 2015 presidential candidacy. Ok, now I understand better. He is angry because, the avenue he prepared to siphon funds out of government, for his 2015 ambitions has been blocked. Sorry Sambo, you just lost this chance for good. Lootocratic VP!
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Unhappy With Okonjo-iweala - She's Rendered Me Redundant!! by omoalayo(m): 12:13am On Oct 16, 2011
I know one day they ll still say Goodluck J, is kipn a secret relationship with Ngozi, Jealousy no go kill them,
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Unhappy With Okonjo-iweala - She's Rendered Me Redundant!! by bdidi: 1:01am On Oct 16, 2011
Sambo is still in line to be our next president. After GEJ's 8 years, Sambo is next, and then Yoruba since Sambo would be filling in for the Ibos in 2019

Ibos are just fooling themselves.

Una don dey turn this discussion go anoda area o! angry
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Unhappy With Okonjo-iweala - She's Rendered Me Redundant!! by teejan: 3:54am On Oct 16, 2011
Goodluck himself is a neophyte in governance,seems confused on how to govern Nigeria,has lack of charisma and leadership skills to take nigeria forward,his scrotum obviously is in some sort of cabals pocket,a fidgety president always sweating even at the slightest stress,fat nosed president,was overated during the presidential polls,now he is falling a free fall,Okonjo herself has just come to add more woes to Nigerias dwindling fortunes through her pro IMF/WORLD bank policies,its a pity that we dont have trust in our howe grown professionals,dont we have dons who can manage finance,why pay a fat lipped woman in dollars to add more salt to injury?
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Unhappy With Okonjo-iweala - She's Rendered Me Redundant!! by Johndoe100(m): 4:51am On Oct 16, 2011
This is obviously a planted story. Long before the finance minister came on board her role was agreed with the VP. GEJ has been in the PDP long enough to understand that stability in the PDP is more important to his presidency than ANY minister.
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Unhappy With Okonjo-iweala - She's Rendered Me Redundant!! by Basics007: 4:52am On Oct 16, 2011
~Bluetooth:

NLERS and weird usernames,which one be totosmells again ? Lmao grin
Thought i was the only one who saw that. Cracked me up.
@OP. I dont like this article,too many "We gathered", "we learnt", "our sources" etc in it. I'm taking it with a pinch of salt (and probably a bottle of malt).
D-pharisee:

I wonder between you and him who is more illiterate. You must have written this with a bottle of Gulder in one hand and typing with one finger stained by oil from point and kill fish. grin grin grin
This one na real below the belt!! Cut him a lil slack pls.
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Unhappy With Okonjo-iweala - She's Rendered Me Redundant!! by lincoln123: 7:54am On Oct 16, 2011
To be sincere, it's getting too much for this so called Iweala, Working for World bank doesn't mean she is the best candidate for this post. I have not seen where a woman will head/lead any office that will suceed afterall she spoiled our so called NAIRA to DOLLAR,

rUBHISH
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Unhappy With Okonjo-iweala - She's Rendered Me Redundant!! by totorimi: 8:12am On Oct 16, 2011
The hype about that woman is overated, she has nothing to offer unfortunately. Finally she is unboard the problems of Nigeria still deepens. After like 3 years of eating Nigeria's money she will cook up a story that the presidency is not cooperating and resign and maybe go back to the world bank leaving us as she met us then GEJ's eyes will be clear. He abandoned all the technocrats in Nigeria who understands our problem and think a woman that has never known what it is to experience NEPA outage, bad road, poor hospital facility and all, let us see the magic she will perfom we are watching keenly shebi she is the ministers prefect anyone that fails she will knack am akpako for head we are looking o
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Unhappy With Okonjo-iweala - She's Rendered Me Redundant!! by akbahbah(m): 9:02am On Oct 16, 2011
It can't be true there is anything called economy management team in this frivolous Nigeria where economy goes bad on daily basis. No one seems serving this country again. Gej has disappointed Nigerians and nothing gud can even come from Ngozi as well, all she will do is to reinforce GEJ decision on fuel subsidy removal to worsen the economy and standard of living. JONATHAN and his crews are big failures
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Unhappy With Okonjo-iweala - She's Rendered Me Redundant!! by omoeso(m): 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2011
I guess you are right; the West is forcing all these Bretton Wood puppets on Africa to do their bidding. Name them: Mustapha Abdul Jalil - Libya NTC leader (harvard economist)

Their theories have never helped Africa, the most successful country in Africa, Ghadafis Libya never took a loan nor adopted IMF/World BAnk austerity measures.
All that Iweala has to offer is advice GEJ to remove fuel subsidy and devalue the Naira.
Let her go back to World Bank and mange Europes collapsing economies, that woman may run down GEJ if he doesnt listen to the Nigerian people

FACT!!!
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Unhappy With Okonjo-iweala - She's Rendered Me Redundant!! by omoeso(m): 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2011
Goodluck himself is a neophyte in governance,seems confused on how to govern Nigeria,has lack of charisma and leadership skills to take nigeria forward,his scrotum obviously is in some sort of cabals pocket,a fidgety president always sweating even at the slightest stress,fat nosed president,was overated during the presidential polls,now he is falling a free fall,Okonjo herself has just come to add more woes to Nigerias dwindling fortunes through her pro IMF/WORLD bank policies,its a pity that we dont have trust in our howe grown professionals,dont we have dons who can manage finance,why pay a fat lipped woman in dollars to add more salt to injury?

Teejan, God bless you.
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Unhappy With Okonjo-iweala - She's Rendered Me Redundant!! by sweet9ja: 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2011
gascoign1:

I doubt if she can succeed considering that fact that she is surrounded by failures and unpatriotic government officials, there must be a total overhaul of the entire system else its remains business as usual, By the way,why is Dangote among the Economic team? Dangote cement sells in Ghana for N1200 equivalent and sells in Nigeria N2600 because the Ghana government dictates the price,why cant our government do same? its sad that each year we keep doing the same thing and expect a different result,it is vision 2020 now until we get to Vision 3000 with the situation remaining the same,
Are you a patriotic Nigerian?

What wrong about Dangote being a member of the economic team?

Do you know that thesame Ghana you mentioned, have abolished subsidy on fuel and that the price/liter of petrol is about US$1.00?

Government has no business in setting prices of goods and services, let demand and supply do the pricing.
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Unhappy With Okonjo-iweala - She's Rendered Me Redundant!! by psalmizt(m): 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2011
omoeso:

FACT!!!

The best deductive argument that I have come across on NL, Here is what I think tho, Nkonji Iweala and her cohorts should know by now that Nigeria does not quite fit into their books, Let Nigerians neva keep quiet, lets see how the issues of fuel subsidy and all plays out, The truth is Nigerians and neither here nor there as concerns some of this issues. one thing i know they agree on is WE NEED INFRASTRUCTURES, ANY IDEA IN THIS LINE SHOULD BE GIVEN A CHANCE.
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Unhappy With Okonjo-iweala - She's Rendered Me Redundant!! by truefact: 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2011
@Onlytruth

Dangote cement and other cements are GHS12=N1200
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Unhappy With Okonjo-iweala - She's Rendered Me Redundant!! by Diligence: 6:47am On Oct 17, 2011
Joe has assembled the best hands to help this hopeless countries and some mediocre sort are at it again - worried over positions and sentimental rubbish!

Sometimes I wonder is Nigeria deserves the best hands from Biafra!

Hopeless nation with very stupid leaders indeed!
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Unhappy With Okonjo-iweala - She's Rendered Me Redundant!! by llexie: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2011
luluosas:

The VP must be very dumb to be angry at Iweala's position. Wait a minute! The last time I checked, Sambo has already started consultations, over his 2015 presidential candidacy. Ok, now I understand better. He is angry because, the avenue he prepared to siphon funds out of government, for his 2015 ambitions has been blocked. Sorry Sambo, you just lost this chance for good. Lootocratic VP!

let Sanusi take a clue from Atiku Abubakar, he knows better. I will advice him to continue to fall mungun since he is not an economic guru. abi how archy join eco? unlearn the learned and learn the unlearn. things will not be business as usual if really GEJ is not coming the second time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Isreali Abducted In Edo / Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari / South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.