Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,088 members, 7,828,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Price Hike Looms As Customs Begins Implementation Of VAT On Diesel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Price Hike Looms As Customs Begins Implementation Of VAT On Diesel (13483 Views)

Customs Begins Sale Of Seized Food Items, To Sell Rice At N10,000 / Trouble Looms For Some Private Jet Owners As Customs Begins Crackdown / Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price Hike Looms As Customs Begins Implementation Of VAT On Diesel by JONSYN7154: 11:01am On Aug 30, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
We support the military take over in Gabon. On their mandate we stand!!!
I see same happening in Nigeria in no distance time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price Hike Looms As Customs Begins Implementation Of VAT On Diesel by Sangoamadioha1: 11:01am On Aug 30, 2023
How them go swear in president and from the first day na suffer he just dey bring. Abi wetin those headless mob dey talk na true, say no be masses vote Tinubu in. I tire gan.

1 Like

Re: Price Hike Looms As Customs Begins Implementation Of VAT On Diesel by Sultty(m): 11:01am On Aug 30, 2023
diesel currently sells at 830/litter where I live. I'm just wondering how much it will cost now that vat will be paid

1 Like

Re: Price Hike Looms As Customs Begins Implementation Of VAT On Diesel by careidon: 11:01am On Aug 30, 2023
But if every AGO purchase is again charged with VAT, that becomes double taxation to the public.

2 Likes

Re: Price Hike Looms As Customs Begins Implementation Of VAT On Diesel by milky3(f): 11:03am On Aug 30, 2023
U
Re: Price Hike Looms As Customs Begins Implementation Of VAT On Diesel by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:03am On Aug 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Refuse to panic.

#RenewedHope

A beggar has no option

enjoy your palliative

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price Hike Looms As Customs Begins Implementation Of VAT On Diesel by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:05am On Aug 30, 2023
After some MOFOs will say Nigerians don't pay tax

2 Likes

Re: Price Hike Looms As Customs Begins Implementation Of VAT On Diesel by SpIitmind: 11:05am On Aug 30, 2023
Wailing people from the mud region will start crying about President Tinubu.
Re: Price Hike Looms As Customs Begins Implementation Of VAT On Diesel by Tuoyogrey007: 11:06am On Aug 30, 2023
I don't think so
Re: Price Hike Looms As Customs Begins Implementation Of VAT On Diesel by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 11:12am On Aug 30, 2023
Idiots
Re: Price Hike Looms As Customs Begins Implementation Of VAT On Diesel by hosemujica: 11:15am On Aug 30, 2023
For the supporters of this government, I really have one honest question. No insults just answer the question the best you can .

Does this government not understand that placing more taxes on AGO will cause more job losses and create more inflation? Do they seriously not understand this ?

6 Likes

Re: Price Hike Looms As Customs Begins Implementation Of VAT On Diesel by Trapnews: 11:16am On Aug 30, 2023
Airlohim:
Wow, this is great news. As an average yoruba man brainwashed by Tinubu, I don't mind suffering as long as its my brother in power.

Who cares if my children go to school?

Who cares if I go to bed on empty stomach from now on?

Who cares if my mom and dad dies due to unfavourable economic policies?

Who cares if I lose my source of livelihood?

Who cares if I cannot afford to transport myself to work and have to resort to trekking?

As long as its "my brother" that is in Aso Rock and I get to rub it on the faces of Obidients on twitter and nairaland, all of these things don't matter. I must deal with Obidients on the internet.

Tinubu owns my life. God bless Tinubu and APC!
And you Igbos believe pitoobi would have reasoned better. Your hatred will consume you.
Re: Price Hike Looms As Customs Begins Implementation Of VAT On Diesel by Brushstrokes20: 11:16am On Aug 30, 2023
πŸ‘€By the time eBOLA is done ravaging the shyyythole, brainless zombies will be queueing up in droves for Somalia visa πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜€πŸ˜„πŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: Price Hike Looms As Customs Begins Implementation Of VAT On Diesel by victorVIC1(m): 11:16am On Aug 30, 2023
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: But when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.
Na Bible talk am

2 Likes

Re: Price Hike Looms As Customs Begins Implementation Of VAT On Diesel by BigYash: 11:18am On Aug 30, 2023
Welcomed development.. On his mandate I stooded how market? cheesy If una survive this ,sense must gum una for next election grin
Re: Price Hike Looms As Customs Begins Implementation Of VAT On Diesel by Pascal9: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2023
Obi supporters you people put Tinubu to power, you people have wasted your vote as you want, allow us rest please................, What is this?
Re: Price Hike Looms As Customs Begins Implementation Of VAT On Diesel by Trapnews: 11:20am On Aug 30, 2023
hosemujica:
For the supporters of this government, I really have one honest question. No insults just answer the question the best you can .

Does this government not understand that placing more taxes on AGO will cause more job losses and create more inflation? Do they seriously not understand this ?
Igbos hardly take time to read. It will do you a lot good to always take time to read. Stop promoting your ignorance world over.
Re: Price Hike Looms As Customs Begins Implementation Of VAT On Diesel by BigYash: 11:21am On Aug 30, 2023
Pascal9:
Obi supporters you people put Tinubu to power, you people have wasted your vote as you want, allow us rest please................, What is this?
Nobody put him there.. he bought his way through,using inec .. na obi still be tribunal now? Abi you no get sense to know that this country is messed up.. Corruption rules!

1 Like

Re: Price Hike Looms As Customs Begins Implementation Of VAT On Diesel by Chetas81(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2023
YOU VOTE FOR CALAMITY GOVERNMENT, YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR CALAMITY GOVERNMENT,SICK CITIZEN REMAIN IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD
Re: Price Hike Looms As Customs Begins Implementation Of VAT On Diesel by HateBigots: 11:24am On Aug 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Refuse to panic.

#RenewedHope
🀑... Go and collect your palliative.

1 Like

Re: Price Hike Looms As Customs Begins Implementation Of VAT On Diesel by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 30, 2023
Is Nigeria not the owner of the crude oil?Why import it?

1 Like

Re: Price Hike Looms As Customs Begins Implementation Of VAT On Diesel by Pascal9: 11:25am On Aug 30, 2023
BigYash:
Nobody put him there.. he bought his way through,using inec .. na obi still be tribunal now? Abi you no get sense to know that this country is messed up.. Corruption rules!
if you have listened to voice of reason, will Tinubu succeed in his rigging, you wasted your votes as you want knowing fully well that he was handicap.parkwell jor, i hate you people.
Re: Price Hike Looms As Customs Begins Implementation Of VAT On Diesel by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 30, 2023
Toh!
The favour has landed!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Price Hike Looms As Customs Begins Implementation Of VAT On Diesel by Brushstrokes20: 11:31am On Aug 30, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!.. Lil wonder the waves of coup across the continent!
The shyyythole is being ruled by a bunch of heartless, self serving THIEVES masquerading as leaders undecided
Re: Price Hike Looms As Customs Begins Implementation Of VAT On Diesel by BigYash: 11:31am On Aug 30, 2023
Pascal9:
if you have listened to voice of reason, will Tinubu succeed in his rigging, you wasted your votes as you want knowing fully well that he was handicap.parkwell jor, i hate you people.
You are not making any sense.. If you and your likes had join hands with the obi fans to vote him,Tinubu won’t even have a chance.. He rigged his way through during Apc primaries by buying 100m form for his guys.. He bought inec during the general elections .. And you expect him to work ? Una too dey joke for this country.. He will not work and there is nothing you or I can do.. If we too talk ,he will use DSS and Army silent us.. na C in C right now.. he can silent anybody he wants to silent and heaven will not fall.. Make he even put fuel for 2k per litre . I just want some persons to learn a lesson cheesy Since they said obi is their problem

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Price Hike Looms As Customs Begins Implementation Of VAT On Diesel by niyi9: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2023
Do you run a business? Or are you looking to start one?
sign-up on Aster https://app.aster-bi.com/register to start:
β€’ Issuing invoices
β€’ Issuing receipts
β€’ Recording expenses
β€’ Viewing robust reports and analytics on your business performance
Re: Price Hike Looms As Customs Begins Implementation Of VAT On Diesel by Psychokinetic: 11:35am On Aug 30, 2023
Airlohim:
Wow, this is great news. As an average yoruba man brainwashed by Tinubu, I don't mind suffering as long as its my brother in power.

Who cares if my children go to school?

Who cares if I go to bed on empty stomach from now on?

Who cares if my mom and dad dies due to unfavourable economic policies?

Who cares if I lose my source of livelihood?

Who cares if I cannot afford to transport myself to work and have to resort to trekking?

As long as its "my brother" that is in Aso Rock and I get to rub it on the faces of Obidients on twitter and nairaland, all of these things don't matter. I must deal with Obidients on the internet.

Tinubu owns my life. God bless Tinubu and APC!
Re: Price Hike Looms As Customs Begins Implementation Of VAT On Diesel by Whalis: 11:35am On Aug 30, 2023
E remain small
Re: Price Hike Looms As Customs Begins Implementation Of VAT On Diesel by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:40am On Aug 30, 2023
If at this point anyone doesn't understand that APC doesn't care about Nigerians, that person is a lunatic.

Secure the land, go for agriculture and allied industries, infrastructure and exportation , thus creating jobs. It's not rocket science.

Instead of policies that will move the country forward and put money in the pockets of the people, they are impoverishing people more and more, while adjusting employment to 1 hour of work per week!

These people hate us. Period.

1 Like

Re: Price Hike Looms As Customs Begins Implementation Of VAT On Diesel by Proudlyomonna: 11:41am On Aug 30, 2023
If You were expecting tinubu to do well,Your head needs to be checked.

1 Like

Re: Price Hike Looms As Customs Begins Implementation Of VAT On Diesel by boldtruthalways: 11:44am On Aug 30, 2023
Failed nation!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! / 20 Killed In Fresh Attacks By Boko Haram In Borno State / Ayade Moves To Ensure 24-hour Power Supply In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.