Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,194 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

First Cargo Ships Berth At Onitsha Seaport - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Cargo Ships Berth At Onitsha Seaport (20806 Views)

Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) / Fuel Scarcity: Hope Rises As Three Petrol Vessels Berth At Lagos Port - Guardian / 18 Ships With Petrol Berth At Lagos Ports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Cargo Ships Berth At Onitsha Seaport by ChinoElects: 11:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
Get out of my sight, you sux! I know your evil and envious ways more than anybody on this nairaland, so I know how best to bust you and your lies!

Abagworo: . Why then were you abusing me? Guy you are disgusting.
Re: First Cargo Ships Berth At Onitsha Seaport by ChinoElects: 11:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
Imagine! Why should I be pained? On what basis.. grin grin

Next patient please!

Sloan:

LWKMD!!! grin grin See painment! He don cry belle full!
Re: First Cargo Ships Berth At Onitsha Seaport by Douglasdale(m): 11:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
Onitsha port is as moribund as it can ever be. No right thinking business man will after discharging his goods in Lagos or Portharcourt will re load them On a barge or smaller vessel and navigate thru small rivers until it gets to osha when you could load em simply on a truck and withing hours its a warehouse anywhere in the South east. The port was just a waste of money for the FG and the sooner they realise that the better.
The only viable ports are in Lagos and Onne. All others are just for face value and I don't see any conceissonier using that port for anyother thing rather than human and local goods movt.
Re: First Cargo Ships Berth At Onitsha Seaport by ChinoElects: 12:01am On Jul 17, 2014
Next patient please! cool

[s]
Douglasdale: Onitsha port is as moribund as it can ever be. No right thinking business man will after discharging his goods in Lagos or Portharcourt will re load them On a barge or smaller vessel and navigate thru small rivers until it gets to osha when you could load em simply on a truck and withing hours its a warehouse anywhere in the South east. The port was just a waste of money for the FG and the sooner they realise that the better.
The only viable ports are in Lagos and Onne. All others are just for face value and I don't see any conceissonier using that port for anyother thing rather than human and local goods movt.
[/s]
Re: First Cargo Ships Berth At Onitsha Seaport by Sloan: 12:08am On Jul 17, 2014
ChinoElects: I am the Next patient please! cool

See more painement! grin grin Okay Sambisa cargo will berth at Onitsha if that makes you happy! 100 Tonne juggernauts of course with Abubakar Shekau as captain and commander! LWTMB! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘Whistleblower’ accusing CBN governor of fraud sent to prison / Buhari appoints Adeniran as Surveyor-General of the Federation / "They Have Failed" - APC Chieftain Harrassed During An Interview (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.