Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

The Senate Without Dora Akunyili - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Senate Without Dora Akunyili (3832 Views)

Six PDP And Two APC Senators Lose Their Seats In The Senate / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Senate Without Dora Akunyili by dayokanu(m): 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2011
Akunyili has lost any reputation she might have built for herself in the past since her foray into Politics.

First she was the spokesperson of a lame and hopeless govt which she accepted. She was accused of being Turais housemaid and cook even on the floor of the senate, She then decamped to APGA to contest.

During the contest instead of addressing issues She kept on hammering ACN was a Yoruba party what a bigot, Who in Nigeria doesnt know that Ngige was one of the founding fathers of ACN.

Kept on saying it was the fake drug merchants that were against her, How crass!!

Election proper, All kind of underhand tactics to sway the INEC commisioner but thank God Anambra people saw beyond her deception
Re: The Senate Without Dora Akunyili by Get2go: 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2011
dayokanu:

Akunyili has lost any reputation she might have built for herself in the past since her foray into Politics.

First she was the spokesperson of a lame and hopeless govt which she accepted. She was accused of being Turais housemaid and cook even on the floor of the senate, She then decamped to APGA to contest.

During the contest instead of addressing issues She kept on hammering ACN was a Yoruba party what a bigot, Who in Nigeria doesnt know that Ngige was one of the founding fathers of ACN.

Kept on saying it was the fake drug merchants that were against her, How crass!!

Election proper, All kind of underhand tactics to sway the INEC commisioner but thank God Anambra people saw beyond her deception
That's an old story, try fashion another allegation pls. undecided
Re: The Senate Without Dora Akunyili by bunmayo123: 11:49pm On Oct 17, 2011
we surely missed aunty Dora.
Re: The Senate Without Dora Akunyili by kasiem(m): 12:48am On Oct 18, 2011
Has ngige ever stood on the floor of senate to say a word?
Re: The Senate Without Dora Akunyili by Get2go: 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2013
He wasted Dora's ambition.
Re: The Senate Without Dora Akunyili by rafindo(m): 1:11am On Aug 12, 2013
onye_ngbu*:

When Ngige was campaigning for senate, he promised to give scholarships to people and many people like myself wondered how he can do that with senatorial powers. Somehow, I believed him because he kept all his campaign promises during his short stint as our governor.

Few weeks ago, this man came to his hometown and offered scholarship to the students of a whole secondary school in alor!

He said the money came from his housing allowance and salary which according to him is too much for one person.

Come on, that man has been tested and trusted! I cant say such about Dora.
nna tell me something i never new alor is the only town in his senatorial district.guy how can we develope with such mindset as urs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. / Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account / Biafra Day Celebration And Its Implications To Nigeria's Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.