Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,125 members, 7,860,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:15 AM

Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy (7043 Views)

Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration / Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe / NYSC: Sanwo-Olu Government To Involve Corpers In Construction Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 8:14am On Sep 03, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Even at that, everyone should be more reasonable on Sundays. First day of the week. How can someone start being stvpid early first day of the week? sad

So reporting someone derailing threads deliberately is being stupid according to you?

I have asked severally, are we using different English curriculum in Nigeria regions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by gratiaeo(m): 8:15am On Sep 03, 2023
If anyone can complain about anything bd on this forum it's definitely not Halinus of this world

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Ozommadu: 8:16am On Sep 03, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Even at that, everyone should be more reasonable on Sundays. First day of the week. How can someone start being stvpid early first day of the week? sad

Hehehe...you think say the mumu get sense?

The efulefu is abnormal

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:16am On Sep 03, 2023
Adult wey dey cry.......and na free wifi e dey use..

He needs to leave that slum and go develop his state and be a good ambassador for his state..

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Uyomiya: 8:16am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

So reporting someone derailing threads deliberately is being stupid according to you?

I have asked severally, are we using different English curriculum in Nigeria regions?

My friend b useful with your life you are becoming stupid

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by gratiaeo(m): 8:17am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:
The evil minded people, born hated, having goose bump with success will never say anything about the activities of the reported guy but instead attack the messenger.

The headless mod dem
Now this is your true colour

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 8:17am On Sep 03, 2023
Uyomiya:

My friend b useful with your life you are becoming stupid

Define stupidity with the attached screenshot

Define being productive in life

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Uyomiya: 8:18am On Sep 03, 2023
gratiaeo:

Now this is your true colour

Exactly the fool expose himself inside something he is reporting.

Before you know it give him few minutes he will mention a tribe

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Uyomiya: 8:18am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Define stupidity with the attached screenshot

Helinues go find work

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 8:19am On Sep 03, 2023
Uyomiya:

Helinues go find work

Is this the kind of work you are proud of?

Tell us the name of the rich man from your village who made his money by trolling others.

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Uyomiya: 8:20am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Is this the kind of work you are proud of?

Tell us the name of the rich man from your village who made his money by trolling others.

Your are having a memory melt down phase.

Go and get a job so you can get your mind working well

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 8:21am On Sep 03, 2023
Uyomiya:

Na high memory they make you stoop so low to be trolling other for years, that's how productive you have been.

Craziness go jam madness this morning

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 8:23am On Sep 03, 2023
Uyomiya:

Isn't this part of your being productive in life?

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Alchemy528: 8:27am On Sep 03, 2023
This small news that's why sensitive comments full every where

1 Like

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by DatNiggaDaz: 8:56am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Drop the goal post.

Would you pray for someone to be manipulating your business statistics like this? Be honest
Ok. Let me make an example. You know PO, the Labour Party candidate. Do you also manipulate his statistics . You destroy PO's business without remorse Am my lying . Remember what you do unto others, will be melted out in more folds. As a business man learn to seperate emotions from issues

6 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by TheFreshVanilla: 8:56am On Sep 03, 2023
You've spent 1year of your godforsaken life on Nairaland with +78k posts. Yet no evidence. High time you find another job.

6 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Jostoman: 8:58am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Na holy ghost helped you to type this?

Make una stop this hypocrisy of a thing. The main thread una no go respond to it, just find a way of derailing deliberately

Oshisco

undecided
you shoud be in church now

7 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Jostoman: 8:59am On Sep 03, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Hellanuios, why security operatives, why do you arrogate to yourself so much value.

You like to intimidate others what you can't stomach. Be calming down, Nairaland, even if it is your survival platform, you are just like any other Nairalander here.
yes now

8 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Jostoman: 9:00am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Arrogate? Except if you are saying you are happy with the activities of the guy spoiling someone's business.

Would you pray for someone to be manipulating your business statistics like this? Be honest
what business?

8 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by jumper524(m): 9:01am On Sep 03, 2023
This one is beyond Seun power, I'll advise you create a duplicate moniker, it'll add to his stress of actively trolling you on both account while your stress is even lesser.
Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by DatNiggaDaz: 9:05am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:
The evil minded people, born hated, having goose bump with success will never say anything about the activities of the reported guy but instead attack the messenger.

The headless mod dem
grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Helgreenluv(m): 9:31am On Sep 03, 2023
Finestgurlie:
oga face your political opponents and stop trying to manipulate the mods to fight your battles.
stop imagining things.

Oya you can also say I'm the person too.
you're the troll here and also the nasty bigot.
Chinedu we all know it's you. I have personally bursted you. You are gradually becoming a menace to Nairalanders
Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Wisereborn: 9:41am On Sep 03, 2023
Helinuesnemesis grin grin grin grin

This one sweet me ehn

8 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by itsme01: 10:02am On Sep 03, 2023
cool

Seun I know you on Twitter to be a vast intellect on Politics and Economy and I learn from you, and Kalu on many debate

But please take a look carefully without bias on the point raised by Helinues

This people are constituiting nuisance on here and it is hugely affecting people's mental health

You want to discuss politics then a weird guy pops up cursing your family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 10:04am On Sep 03, 2023
itsme01:
cool

Seun I know you on Twitter to be a vast intellect on Politics and Economy and I learn from you, and Kalu on many debate

But please take a look carefully without bias on the point raise by Helinues

This people are constituiting nuisance on here and it is hugely affecting people's mental health

Seun is not that much concern about the improvement of his own page if not he won't be hiding on Twitter doing ejo wewe when he could have spent some days to observe the happenings on his own forum
Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 10:06am On Sep 03, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Ok. Let me make an example. You know PO, the Labour Party candidate. Do you also manipulate his statistics . You destroy PO's business without remorse Am my lying . Remember what you do unto others, will be melted out in more folds. As a business man learn to seperate emotions from issues

Sebi the end sars bandits uplifted his Excellency business during the protest

Eish
Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 10:07am On Sep 03, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Chinedu we all know it's you. I have personally bursted you. You are gradually becoming a menace to Nairalanders

Na Seun still dey give him chance, let him involve security operatives and track the guy down. His activities is now criminal activities

Would love to see his story gracing fp.
Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Finestgurlie(f): 10:08am On Sep 03, 2023
itsme01:
cool

But please take a look carefully without bias on the point raise by Helinues

lol
trying to blackmail Seun
you guys ehhh
how dumb you think Seun is to fall for your cheap blackmail to fight your political opponents.

8 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 10:09am On Sep 03, 2023
Finestgurlie:
lol
trying to blackmail Seun
you guys ehhh
how dumb you think Seun is to fall for your cheap blackmail to fight your political opponents.

Security operatives will soon get to you. Should be in town early next year.

Your criminal activities story must grace NL FP

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by itsme01: 10:10am On Sep 03, 2023
Finestgurlie:
lol
trying to blackmail Seun
you guys ehhh

Please for God sake Kingsley Odafe if you don't want Car to jam your mother and families in Awka and Asaba don't qoute me....

I tagged Seun not you a nobody

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Finestgurlie(f): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Security operatives will soon get to you. Should be in town early next year.

Your criminal activities story must grace NL FP
lol keep imagining things hunny

5 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by PoliciaNLand: 10:10am On Sep 03, 2023
itsme01:

Please for God sake Kingsley Odafe if you don't want Car to jam your mother and families in Awka and Asaba don't qoute....

I tagged Seun not you a nobody

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Was An Apc Supporter But Not Any More. / Buhari Tells Army To Develop New Strategy To Tackle Insurgency / Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.