Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,085 members, 7,859,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy (7039 Views)

Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration / Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe / NYSC: Sanwo-Olu Government To Involve Corpers In Construction Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 7:28am On Sep 04, 2023
Mynd44
Oam4j
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Your attention is still needed regarding this thread.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Uyomiya: 7:30am On Sep 04, 2023
helinues:
Mynd44
Oam4j
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Your attention is still needed regarding this thread.

Thank you

Shatap baby wailer..

I will be back for you let me finish with another thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 7:36am On Sep 04, 2023
Uyomiya:

Shatap baby wailer..

I will be back for you let me finish with another thread

Thank you for mentioning mods again. Win win for me

2 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Finestgurlie(f): 7:37am On Sep 04, 2023
helinues:

Thank you for mentioning mods again. Win win for me
stop crying hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 7:39am On Sep 04, 2023
Finestgurlie:
stop crying hahaha

What's your definition of crying? Below are your handiwork including this moniker.

Oya start disgracing yourself this morning

1 Like

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Helgreenluv(m): 7:54am On Sep 04, 2023
Finestgurlie receive sense in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 8:02am On Sep 04, 2023
Helgreenluv:
Finestgurlie receive sense in Jesus name

It's a must for him to receive. Whether easily or by force.

Imagine, cancelling button was disabled because of this guy precisely

2 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Lacox: 8:07am On Sep 04, 2023
Frigga13:

grin

When one’s life is on nairaland … that’s it … and funny more . The shameless reporting of a troll for “ years “

If not joblessness … bro what else ..

Some beings are just funny in life .. imagine calling police …hehehehehhee

Confirm!

21 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Lacox: 8:11am On Sep 04, 2023
Uyomiya:

Exactly the fool expose himself inside something he is reporting.

Before you know it give him few minutes he will mention a tribe

More pressure abegg 🤲🏼

20 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Helgreenluv(m): 8:39am On Sep 04, 2023
helinues:

It's a must for him to receive. Whether easily or by force.

Imagine, cancelling button was disabled because of this guy precisely
I dey on him matter. He thought I'm a pushover but as I started giving it to him wotowoto he's been avoiding me since last night. I want him to know how it feels to be trolled. No peace for the wicked. He trolls others and just within a short period of time he's already feeling the heat.
Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 8:41am On Sep 04, 2023
Helgreenluv:

I dey on him matter. He thought I'm a pushover but as I started giving it to him wotowoto he's been avoiding me since last night. I want him to know how it feels to be trolled. No peace for the wicked. He trolls others and just within a short period of time he's already feeling the heat.

They can't take 1/8 of what they have been dishing to others.

Na tit for tat these days. We are just taking the birds from the pocket

1 Like

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Helgreenluv(m): 8:46am On Sep 04, 2023
Finestgurlie:
stop crying hahaha

1 Like

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Helgreenluv(m): 8:51am On Sep 04, 2023
helinues:

They can't take 1/8 of what they have been dishing to others.

Na tit for tat these days. We are just taking the birds from the pocket
Honestly, he knows I'm no match for him. What baffled me was the guts he had to mention me that he's watching me. This was coming after a very long time that he started avoiding me because he realized that I know how to unleash vawulence. I will give it to him wotowoto until he repents and stop trolling others. After all, tit for tat is a fair play.

1 Like

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Helgreenluv(m): 8:52am On Sep 04, 2023
Finestgurlie:
stop crying hahaha

1 Like

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Helgreenluv(m): 8:56am On Sep 04, 2023
Finestgurlie PoliciaNLand you messed with the wrong person

1 Like

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Helgreenluv(m): 9:00am On Sep 04, 2023
Finestgurlie PoliciaNLand even the mods don't take you serious anymore because they now understand the games Chinedu is playing here

3 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Helgreenluv(m): 9:07am On Sep 04, 2023
Finestgurlie:
stop crying hahaha
Please keep this my wonderful gift that I gifted you till on the 6th of September before you make use of it. Jagaban will rule for at least for years. The black regalia wearing statistics lying machine ti lule. As e dey pain you e dey sweet us.

1 Like

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Helgreenluv(m): 9:36am On Sep 04, 2023
Finestgurlie PoliciaNLand If you don't stop trolling others this is what I'll continue doing to you

1 Like

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Lacox: 9:50am On Sep 04, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Honestly, he knows I'm no match for him. What baffled me was the guts he had to mention me that he's watching me. This was coming after a very long time that he started avoiding me because he realized that I know how to unleash vawulence. I will give it to him wotowoto until he repents and stop trolling others. After all, tit for tat is a fair play.

See shameful explanation like kindergartens

18 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Helgreenluv(m): 9:52am On Sep 04, 2023
Lacox:

See explanations like kindergartens
Say no to drugs

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Lacox: 9:59am On Sep 04, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Say no to drugs

Do You Still Finger Your Mom ?

19 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Elsudani2: 10:02am On Sep 04, 2023
Lacox:

Do You Still Finger Your Mom ?

Paahahahahaha

10 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Lacox: 10:37am On Sep 04, 2023
Helgreenluv it’s been over 30mns please come give it to me wotowoto na

19 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by PoliciaNLand: 10:48am On Sep 04, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Say no to drugs
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2

3 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by BOYS2MEN: 11:34am On Sep 04, 2023
Go get a life.....low budget online miscreant..... Number one troller....make i remind u say, SEUN na still fellow man like with innovative skills.....your skills no pass to dey cause nuisance for NAIRALAND...when u are being given back the same bitter pill....you go run go call ur UNCLE (mynd44).....to you heliANUS and mynd44...you both should go get a life and stop being a toxic to this forum
helinues:
Seun, hope you yourself can see the guy has people who are sharing him on to destroy your forum as they see nothing wrong in the activities of the guy.

Those are the people who never wish for the progress of this forum as nothing per say is happening in their own lives.

3 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Helgreenluv(m): 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2023
Lacox:
I don't have time to waste on a hungry, demented attention seeker. Go to yabaleft and interact with you fellow l***tics there.

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Helgreenluv(m): 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2023
PoliciaNLand

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Lacox: 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2023
Helgreenluv:

I don't have time to waste on a hungry, demented attention seeker. Go to yabaleft and interact with you fellow l***tics there.

Your Mama Still Dey Sweep Okoko Mile12 na

19 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Helgreenluv(m): 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
Lacox:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yorubas Littered With Homeless Beggars, All Children And Women / Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi / Ghana Arrests Stolen Oil From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.