Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,631 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy (7011 Views)

Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration / Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe / NYSC: Sanwo-Olu Government To Involve Corpers In Construction Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Uyomiya: 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Have some shame and stop masquerading as a female. You are a guy with blokos. You are the same person behind the trolling.

You don't even know when to KS even when bursted glaringly.

BTW, continue switching monikers, all those monikers would be gone with this thread

Radarada

Mama thank ma never tire you helinues

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2023
Uyomiya:

Mama thank ma never tire you helinues

Keep shut and stop disgracing yourself.

No sane person can be trolling others for years because of political disagreement

2 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by itsme01: 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
PoliciaNLand:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2

Rule 13 CC: Mynd44 Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2

13. Please report any post or topic that violates the rules of Nairaland using the (Report) button.
Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Finestgurlie(f): 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Have some shame and stop masquerading as a female. You are a guy with blokos. You are the same person behind the trolling.

You don't even know when to KS even when bursted glaringly.

BTW, continue switching monikers, all those monikers would be gone with this thread

Radarada
omo like this you're loosing it ooo
you virtually see everyone in everyone

4 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Mabizeka: 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:
Previous thread reporting this born troller boy

https://www.nairaland.com/7810445/newly-created-monikers-troll-only
Hi, I'm Musa from Abuja. Someone recommended you to our firm that you are jobless and desperately needs a job. Are you literate enough to work as my secretary?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
Finestgurlie:
omo like this you're loosing it ooo
you virtually see everyone in everyone

Mabizeka:
Hi, I'm Musa from Abuja. Someone recommended you to our firm that you are jobless and desperately needs a job. Are you literate enough to work as my secretary?

Would anyone with functioning brain be trolling others for years?

Answer that simple question or STFU

1 Like

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Malroux: 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Would anyone with functioning brain be trolling others for years?

Answer that simple question or STFU
Someone wants to help you with a job so that you can be engaged and useful yet you are insulting the person. Are you for real? At 49, Do you think you can continue like this?

3 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
Malroux:
Someone wants to help you with a job so that you can be engaged and useful yet you are insulting the person. Are you for real? At 49, Do you think you can continue like this?

Continue switching monikers and be revalidating yourself.

Have you advised the person or yourself to get a meaningful life devoid of trolling for years first?

Moniker created just yesterday but already know the life history of all the members.

For how long would you continue fooling yourself?

1 Like

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Malroux: 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Continue switching monikers and be revalidating yourself.

Have you advised the person or yourself to get a meaningful life devoid of trolling for years first?
You have been saying the same thing for years now. Accusing anyone that advices you of switching monikers. Get a job and be engaged bro.

3 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2023
Malroux:
You have been saying the same thing for years now. Accusing anyone that advices you of switching monikers. Get a job and be engaged bro.

If you are so proud of your activities on this forum, tell NL's how many monikers you have used on this thread alone.

If you lied, Amadioha and Ogun go act within a week.

Oya start explaining, sebi you want to be disgraced fully
Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Malroux: 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

If you are so proud of your activities on this forum, tell NL's how many monikers you have used on this thread alone.

If you lied, Amadioha and Ogun go act within a week.

Oya start explaining, sebi you want to be disgraced fully
I'm not that jobless and idle like you. Let me face my work and leave you to be useless.

3 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Helgreenluv(m): 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

At least when people call you out, you chill small, not like this guy.

I don't blame him, he probably have a mod aiding him cos the mods can't feign ignorance of not seeing all the reports about the guy and his fellow
Exactly my suspicion too Bro. His days are numbered here sha. I will not giving him any breathing space here henceforth

1 Like

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2023
Malroux:
I'm not that jobless and idle like you. Let me face my work and leave you to be useless.

Shame won't let you.

All your monikers have already been exposed on this thread as you fell for the bait, it's left for Seun and his mods to swing to action and cure those who have been creating nuisance on this forum

1 Like

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Exactly my suspicion too Bro. His days are numbered here sha. I will not giving him any breathing space here henceforth

Bro, easy way to get the guy is to report any suspected scam ads most especially football betting scam.

That is his source of living, hence his office is on NL. The trolling is just to cover face

1 Like

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by arantess: 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:
I can't count how many times I have created thread about this particular fellow who has been trolling me and others for years while both you and your mods couldn't do anything about his case.

It's this same guy that has been engaging in most of the scams on this forum hence using trolling to disguise.

He has been doing this madness for almost a decade on this forum, same as scam adverts.

Out of the 38 pages of my followers, this guy will have nothing less than 35 pages for the monikers he has been using to doing the trolling, how many are they for years? You should do the calculation.

This same born troller also have dedicated monikers for other victims, add all those monikers plus the scam adverts one, na how many registered members left?

Seun, that boy is killing your forum, its time to involve security operatives to handle his case.

seun need to call security for you too because you are a full time bigot and a nuisance

get a life and rest from nairaland for two days

6 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by arantess: 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
Frigga13:

grin

When one’s life is on nairaland … that’s it … and funny more . The shameless reporting of a troll for “ years “

If not joblessness … bro what else ..

Some beings are just funny in life .. imagine calling police …hehehehehhee
he's as jobless as the person he is accusing

3 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Helgreenluv(m): 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

At least when people call you out, you chill small, not like this guy.

I don't blame him, he probably have a mod aiding him cos the mods can't feign ignorance of not seeing all the reports about the guy and his fellow
I believe so too. But don't worry his days are numbered here. I will not give him breathing space henceforth
Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Helgreenluv(m): 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Bro, easy way to get the guy is to report any suspected scam ads most especially football betting scam.

That is his source of living, hence his office is on NL. The trolling is just to cover face
No wahala I go dey on him case henceforth
Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by CJStarz: 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
He's prolly working for the 'state' hence his demand!🤣🤣

DatNiggaDaz:
Hellanuios, why security operatives, why do you arrogate to yourself so much value.

You like to intimidate others what you can't stomach. Be calming down, Nairaland, even if it is your survival platform, you are just like any other Nairalander here.

1 Like

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Achor1111(m): 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:
I can't count how many times I have created thread about this particular fellow who has been trolling me and others for years while both you and your mods couldn't do anything about his case.

It's this same guy that has been engaging in most of the scams on this forum hence using trolling to disguise.

He has been doing this madness for almost a decade on this forum, same as scam adverts.

Out of the 38 pages of my followers, this guy will have nothing less than 35 pages for the monikers he has been using to doing the trolling, how many are they for years? You should do the calculation.

This same born troller also have dedicated monikers for other victims, add all those monikers plus the scam adverts one, na how many registered members left?

Seun, that boy is killing your forum, its time to involve security operatives to handle his case.

Go get a life, U-Reporter won't help you

4 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
Achor1111:

Go get a life, U-Reporter won't help you

Direct your advice to the born troller guy
Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Helgreenluv(m): 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
PoliciaNLand Chinedu I think you should go and see your pastor for prayers and deliverance. I'll be praying for you also
Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2023
Helgreenluv:
PoliciaNLand Chinedu I think you should go and see your pastor for prayers and deliverance. I'll be praying for you also

Bro don't forget to report any suspected scam ads, that guy's lion must eat paper.
Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Helgreenluv(m): 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Bro don't forget to report any suspected scam ads, that guy's lion must eat paper.

I will do so anytime I come across it. I dey on top him matter. He don jam wahala
Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2023
Helgreenluv:

I will do so anytime I come across it. I dey on top him matter. He don jam wahala

And that wahala and agbako must follow that guy and his fellow cos they have stepped on cobra's tails.
Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Helgreenluv(m): 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

And that wahala and agbako must follow that guy and his fellow cos they have stepped on cobra's tails.
That is it. We will give it to them wotowoto
Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by 00FFT00(m): 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Quit being a crybaby. Face your nemesis like the man you are supposed to be.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Final Legacy Of Obafemi Awolowo / Controversial Bill: Legislators Are Rascals - Hon Obahiagbon / "Good Governance Has Nothing To Do With Religion" - Azuatalam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.