Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter (28495 Views)

Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition / Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. / COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by creativehubb: 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2023
osothermal:
I never bragged about anything but for you I can take care of your entire family without stress
Bloody immigrant, help your family first grin
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by osothermal(m): 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
creativehubb:

Bloody immigrant, help your family first grin
They're doing so Great. From your Bitterness and Frustration, I know you'll be needing alot of Help
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Coldie(m): 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
nini007:
Have you calculated all the undocumented immigrants?
There's no way undocumented would outnumber documented
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by bull67: 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2023
some people are just boasting here as if they are living in lekki or VGC but are living in abule egba or in the jungle of badagery

1 Like

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by creativehubb: 4:10am On Sep 05, 2023
osothermal:
They're doing so Great. From your Bitterness and Frustration, I know you'll be needing alot of Help
Bloody immigrant grin
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by osothermal(m): 7:06am On Sep 05, 2023
creativehubb:

Bloody immigrant grin
Rishi Sunak, Barack Obama, Tinubu were "Bloody immigrants" have a nice day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by maasoap(m): 8:54am On Sep 05, 2023
gammarays:

Well I stated Saner climes. UK is not the only destination abroad.

This thread is about those who travelled to UK in the first quarter of this year.

We know people are leaving for a better and saner environment. Study Visa is just one of the routes.
And I'm telling you that study visa to UK and the opportunity to bring your dependants was reason the figure is that high. And the lack of that opportunity is reason it won't be this high first quarter of next year

1 Like

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by creativehubb: 9:41am On Sep 05, 2023
osothermal:
Rishi Sunak, Barack Obama, Tinubu were "Bloody immigrants" have a nice day
They got high valued skills and attributes, unlike you, disgracing Nigeria abroad, perpetuating modern day colonization. Obama was a senator before he became president, what is your proffesion?

1 Like

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by UnfairLife7(m): 9:54am On Sep 05, 2023
creativehubb:

They got high valued skills and attributes, unlike you, disgracing Nigeria abroad, perpetuating modern day colonization. Obama was a senator before he became president, what is your proffesion?
which high value skills Tinubu get? Who told you @osothermal isn't working towards being a skilled workers?
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by osothermal(m): 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
creativehubb:

Fool I'm a maintenance Engineer. What's your profession? From your bitterness it's either you're a fraudster or a thief.
I'm not boasting but I'm very sure I can take care of your entire family . If you need a job humble yourself and I'll fix you. Ozwo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by creativehubb: 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
osothermal:
Fool I'm a maintenance Engineer. What's your profession? From your bitterness it's either you're a fraudster or a thief.
I'm not boasting but I'm very sure I can take care of your entire family . If you need a job humble yourself and I'll fix you. Ozwo
Cleaning and toilet washing maintenance department, you go work till you die. Bloody immigrant, your family dey hungry for village, fix your father.

1 Like

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Astar007: 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2023
creativehubb:

Cleaning and toilet washing maintenance department, you go work till you die. Bloody immigrant, your family dey hungry for village, fix your father.

Wetin concern u if e dey clean toilet, MSC degree holders dey drive keke dey balance for naija, them nor get savings, oga face front and allow people live their lives
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by osothermal(m): 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2023
creativehubb:

What's your profession? Nitwit, I'm very sure non of your entire family has achieved half of my worth. Be deceiving yourself there. If you need a Job I can fix you
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by bull67: 9:15am On Sep 08, 2023
dont mind them. most are even useless in nigeria and are bitter about people progressing their life. When one get to a new country, you start from the bottom and raise to the top. Some that even start these cleaning jobs yesterday are now gaining contracts from supermarkets and big companies and are earning 6 to 7 figures a year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by TheClassic1(m): 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2023
chi4ik4:
I'm more useful than you and the government. I have more than 40 staff and the least paid in my company is 100k. You think everyone here is as useless as you and the government?
see even though u av 500 staff. that doesn't mean u are more useful than me. i thank God for the little i av, and let me tell u this. u are more useful than the animal people like u that thinking u are useful see to me u are the most useless human being i av ever chatted.

2 Likes

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by osothermal(m): 5:38am On Sep 10, 2023
bull67:
dont mind them. most are even useless in nigeria and are bitter about people progressing their life. When one get to a new country, you start from the bottom and raise to the top. Some that even start these cleaning jobs yesterday are now gaining contracts from supermarkets and big companies and are earning 6 to 7 figures a year.
Don't mind those idiots. My younger one that started little 3 years ago is now a senior HSE executive with massive Take home package
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by bull67: 10:39am On Nov 11, 2023
osothermal:
Don't mind those idiots. My younger one that started little 3 years ago is now a senior HSE executive with massive Take home package
my advice to people is if you are under 50 and you can do a lot of sacrifice, please please please japaaa. I japa a long time ago and I never regretted it. I just recovered from a sickness for nearly 5 years. My kids go to school free,free health care, and top up my income every month. If it was nigeria, I will have been late by now. When you leave your country ,you go and learn then,come back to develop your country.

3 Likes

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Tohsynetita1: 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2023
bull67:
my advice to people is if you are under 50 and you can do a lot of sacrifice, please please please japaaa. I japa a long time ago and I never regretted it. I just recovered from a sickness for nearly 5 years. My kids go to school free,free health care, and top up my income every month. If it was nigeria, I will have been late by now. When you leave your country ,you go and learn then,come back to develop your country.
many want to japa but no money.
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by bull67: 10:50am On Nov 13, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

many want to japa but no money.
if there is no money to japa, then leave cities and live in big towns in Nigeria. Start small and grow. One thing about nigerians is that people can't do certain jobs because it's dirty. People don't like living in certain places because they're no jobs but we're there are problems, there are opportunities.

1 Like

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Tohsynetita1: 10:55am On Nov 13, 2023
bull67:
if there is no money to japa, then leave cities and live in big towns in Nigeria. Start small and grow. One thing about nigerians is that people can't do certain jobs because it's dirty. People don't like living in certain places because they're no jobs but we're there are problems, there are opportunities.
Yes, everyone want to flex, there are a lot of treasure in villages but they won't want to go there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Rapper Died Of Shock In UK, Post Mortem Shows (Pictured) / The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos / Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.