Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,160 members, 7,856,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter (28532 Views)

Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition / Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. / COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by MrsTwrite(f): 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
Where dem dey see money?
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Akaujaa(m): 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
Even our politicians don't believe in the country they govern, hence the reason why they travel abroad for medical treatment, investment etc. So why will the citizens not "Japa"

4 Likes

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Maj196(m): 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ok. We don hear
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by capacino(m): 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
Imagine the millions that their applications were denied, rejected... the monies all gone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Paripassu: 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
Congratulations to them

2 Likes

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Thekaghan: 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
capetownboyz:
Yeah running to their slave masters as usual .. nothing works in the shithole they fostered together .
Try it if it’s easy. You wish you are out of this shithole. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Burob: 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
capetownboyz:
Yeah running to their slave masters as usual .. nothing works in the shithole they fostered together .
It cannot be an absolute, unless maybe you are speaking from a reflection of your existence?

Yet same Canada & The United States, that they supposedly fostered together is working.

4 Likes

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Edusouls(m): 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
capetownboyz:
yea as usual it’s natural default for blacks to serve whites now I have seen that, cos they are more happy and fulfilled serving their slave masters

3 Likes

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by gammarays(m): 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
maasoap:
That figure will reduce to under 30,000 first half of 2024 with the new policy
No be only new policy
It'll even increase with more people leaving to saner climes where things work.

You can screenshot and save for future reference

3 Likes

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Eriokanmi: 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
What! That's over 60 billion Naira. What of those denied visa? The fee isn't refundable oo. These people are making stwepid money from our people. Bad leadership is a disaster in any nation. The people will just be fleeing their country when no physical being is chasing them. That's what's happening to Nigerian today, all in the name of japa

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by franchasofficia: 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
Its too small, I was even thinking it will be over 1million. That means Nigerians are not even migrating as much as I thought before now.

Nigeria is over 250million people, and from the look of things, I don't think up to 20million Nigerians live abroad.

We need like 100million Nigerians to migrate abroad to help balance Nigeria cool

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by creativehubb: 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2023
Okay good, send in the foreign exchange. The number is still normal considering our population...less than 0.5%
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2023
That’s 130,000 jobs made available in Nigeria. Please keep the japarians away, happy to miss them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Edusouls(m): 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2023
Blacks always much more happier and fulfilled serving their slave masters, slavery is naturally default by creation, blacks would be slaves until the end of time
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by martinogeenz: 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2023
franchasofficia:
Its too small, I was even thinking it will be over 1million. That means Nigerians are not even migrating as much as I thought before now.

Nigeria is over 250million people, and from the look of things, I don't think up to 20million Nigerians live abroad.

We need like 100million Nigerians to migrate abroad to help balance Nigeria cool
That is UK only not other countries, if u add all countries it will be up to 1 million

2 Likes

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by creativehubb: 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
gammarays:

No be only new policy
It'll even increase with more people leaving to saner climes where things work.

You can screenshot and save for future reference
Do you know that number is less than 0.5% of our population... people travel normally for business, shopping etc, Nigerians have been travellers from time imemorial...the way Nigerians currently promote japa syndrome online like it's only us that travel, makes countries see us finish, and out of fear introduce restrictions on granting Nigerians visas. People from all over the world travel, not just Nigerians. Make we no dey caste ourselves, other nations go dey restrict us, no be Nigeria worse pass for this world, all these lambasting of Nigeria, affects everyone negatively. Nobody likes people with bad stories or image.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Edusouls(m): 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
That’s 130,000 jobs made available in Nigeria. Please keep the japarians away, happy to miss them
even if 30million Nigerians japa, job no go still Dey, Africans are human natural disaster

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by BoldBrainz(m): 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
Coldie:
This is a BIG lie.

That's how we were made to beleive that over 3m NIGERIANs live in the US but their census figures show that it's not up to 1m.

It's not a lie. You should go to embassies in Nigeria to see the consistent daily crowds. Third cousin of mine moved with his family about 2 months ago.

Young and career driven Nigerians are leaving the country in droves. I'm still even here cause my money never complete..😁

6 Likes

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by MTCLimited(m): 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://nairametrics.com/2023/09/03/japa-132000-nigerians-got-visas-to-the-uk/

Would you like to be a part of the next lucky ones to go with the "japa train " ? Contact us now for tutorials for a fee.

A Band 8+ is Guaranteed and achievable. Call now and let your IELTS japa worries become a thing of the past.

Cheers !!!
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Burob: 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
Eriokanmi:
What! That's over 60 billion Naira. What of those denied visa? The fee isn't refundable oo. These people are making stwepid money from our people. Bad leadership is a disaster in any nation. The people will just be fleeing their country when no physical being is chasing them. That's what's happening to Nigerian today, all in the name of japa
Stay & build your country, lazy ones will always run to ready made societies.
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Mindlog: 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2023
Edusouls:
Blacks always much more happier and fulfilled serving their slave masters, slavery is naturally default by creation, blacks would be slaves until the end of time

I guess the N40K minimum pay in Nigeria is not slavery?

5 Likes

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by IbeOkehie: 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2023
Where is the anti-Jakpa Crew? Better get to work, your mugus are not getting the message grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7426508/why-there-no-point-going/11

Thank God more people are escaping from the Zoo...it's like watching birds fly out of a dirty cage. I know what...3 people that have migrated to UK in the past 6 months, including a cousin.

Good Luck to Nigerians!
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Burob: 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:

It's not a lie. You should go to embassies in Nigeria to see the consistent daily crowds. Third cousin of mine moved with his family about 2 months ago.

Young and career driven Nigerians are living the country in droves. I'm still even here cause my money never complete..😁
Nothing new? It has been that way, even before you were conceived.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by franchasofficia: 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2023
martinogeenz:

That is UK only not other countries, if u add all countries it will be up to 1 million
UK is the number one country most Nigerians migrated to in droves since 2022. US literarily shut their doors against Nigerians. Canada just started opening theirs middle of this year.

I want more Nigerians, especially the young unemployed graduates, the financially struggling Nigerians and the poor to migrate out of Nigeria to help boost our economy with their foreign remittances.

UK migration is doing more harm than good to Nigeria cos its mostly the middleclass Nigerians that are migrating to UK and spending fortune to do that, and at the end they remit peanut back to Nigeria because UK economy is very tough, they spend most of what they earn in the same UK unlike Nigerians living in other better countries of the world.

5 Likes

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by AllenSpencer: 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2023
Blood of Temi Otedola🩸🩸🩸🩸

😳😳😳😳😳

UK should be renamed Nigeria
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Goldbw122(m): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2023
The question that I will always asked where do they have the money to travel?
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by vickydevoka(m): 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2023
Chigozie321:
My siblings relocated to the UK, whenever I ask them howfar and how is life over there? All I hear is Just come, you won't regret it

I won't regret it yet send them messages in the morning, they can't even view it until when they return from work around 11pm. And both are always complaining of work stress.

Anyway, Visa application center don dey Portharcourt. Will go on vacation next April and see things for myself.
Lol. U siblings de do care work. Lol
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Dougad: 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2023
Mindlog:

I guess the N40K minimum pay in Nigeria is not slavery?

That guy is an fûcking idiot. My UI trained uncle earns almost half a million as a Doctor in the US but one village goat for Nairaland say na goat him be 😂

1 Like

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by creativehubb: 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Those that travel will send in some foreign exchange back to Nigeria as well, either in form of investments or expenses for families in Nigeria etc. It is good for Nigerians to travel abroad, they gain skills, promote Nigeria and send in foreign exchange. People from other countries travel a lot too, not only Nigerians. Abusing your country online does you no good, because even if you travel, you won't be respected abroad. Travel but talk good about your country, for your own good and benefit. If we make people see Nigeria as a shithole, when you go abroad they will treat you with disdain. Some of the restrictions we see, it's due to the hype of the 'japa' syndrome, it will make everyone think all Nigerians are queuing to travel out... remember we are 230million people, the number of people applying for visas is still insignificant.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2023
Una don start chocho analysis again?

1 Like

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by killsmith(f): 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2023
Make I kukuma apply before ndiocha lock their gate.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CRCC to construct 560km railway line in Ghana at $2bn, cost of 156km Lagos-Ibada / Delta State Government Uses Innoson Buses For Mass Transit (PHOTOS) / Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.