Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,283 members, 7,849,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter (28493 Views)

Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition / Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. / COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Voiceofthestree: 8:05am On Sep 04, 2023
osothermal:
Ozwo I live and work in the UK.
Ode oya press calculator.
My 3 bedroom apartment is £625 per month
Electricity and gas. £100
Water £40
I don't pay council tax
Internet £50
Food is as cheap as anything
I don't pay a dime for school fees.
My total expenditures is less than£1200 per month.
I'm working and my wife is working.
This is for me . A 2 bedroom in some areas is as low as £450 with lesser bills. Just dey fool yourself there. I left a telecom engineering job in Nigeria to this place and that has been my best decision ever in life

Help if nah visit make I still come for I beg watope

1 Like

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by osothermal(m): 8:08am On Sep 04, 2023
creativehubb:

While others are returning from the UK to establish here, and start businesses. People travel because they want to make foreign exchange via work, some Nigerians make foreign exchange from Nigeria. Not everyone likes to live in a foreign western country, a lot of rich men here, their kids are abroad, they are here. You like abroad some like Nigeria. Enjoy your abroad in peace.
Some Nigerians! Are you one of them? Fraudster. Do you know the meaning of poverty? Why are you so pained? Did i force you to relocate? You sound so stupid callin somebody you don't know poor. I laugh 😂😂😂. I can fix you if you'll be humble

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Voiceofthestree: 8:08am On Sep 04, 2023
Dshocker:
This is quite alarming 🚨🚨🚨🚨...

The money they spent to japa could have been used to establish here.

Established
With no security
No light
No good road
No human right
A police can shot you Army fit kill you for read
Do you know how much is fuel to run a generator from morning to evening my company buy 100k diesel everyday now my Mandam deh complain now if customers no deh we no deh on gen if light no deh we just sit and deh look any work way come we try hold it until around 4 that’s we will on gen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Voiceofthestree: 8:13am On Sep 04, 2023
Adabestseason:
It is high time,a state of new nigeria is created in the UK,so that we can move our patterns down there.

Go to Liverpool you go think say nah oshodi you deh

1 Like

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by osothermal(m): 8:18am On Sep 04, 2023
creativehubb:

You are still a poor man in the UK living in a 450pounds house. The thing is, poor people don't know some average Nigerians make more than 3 million naira a month from businesses and services right here in Nigeria, and they don't have to work their ass off, pack shit and be treated like a second class citizen. In the UK you are at the bottom of the food chain, but as a poor man you were in Nigeria, you are compensated by seeing white people and fine environment around you. That your salary for UK wey dey make you feel funky...do you have 3000 pounds left a month after paying all your bills?

Don't think everyone is desperate and poor like you were in Nigeria, most of una, na village una from travel, that's why the small foreign exchange dey ginger you grin

I thought you were doing good, till I hear 450pounds house, na poor man area be that, in London selfcon or studio is from 600 pounds upwards monthly, and you will pay security deposit. No pride in slaving your life away, so many others make so much more with their brains. As una dey travel go help UK do their menial and hard jobs that their people refuse to do, na so others dey come back to Nigeria, after the neo enslavement tire them.
Read again and spot out your foolishness fraudster. You don't know me and you call me poor. 😂😂😂 . I won't stoop too your level explaining what I'm worth or what I earn but one thing I'm very sure of is that I can fix you . I'm not the cause of your frustration so take your bitterness elsewhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by UnfairLife7(m): 8:23am On Sep 04, 2023
creativehubb:

I make more than that some months. You are still at the bottom of the food chain. A rat is a rat, even in heaven. Stop bragging when you are poor. Middle class in UK live in London apartments 2000 pounds a month, some Nigerian hustlers there too live that lifestyle. Stop abusing Nigeria because you are poor.

It's poor dumb people who depends on employment to survive in Nigeria that are craving to travel out, business men with two normal shops make much more than 3million a month. Stop bragging you are poor, in Nigeria you were poor, in UK still poor. Do you think everyone can live that austerity life, just work, chop and sleep grin

Can you afford to go to lounge, pubs, have a good time, or are you just existing there?

Work, chop, sleep and die. Mugu. It's saboteurs like you that hate their own country and enemies of Nigeria that release such fake data, young freelancers, young hustlers are making more than 3000 pounds a month from Nigeria, Ghana etc, you dey UK dey slave away dey brag, like na today people don dey go slave away in UK grin
Like i said earlier allow him brag in peace and tell that to those millions of unemployed graduates roaming the streets. Nigeria top the ladder of unemployed and poor countries in Africa and the world at large while your corrupt leaders are one of the richest in the 🌎

Keep contradicting yourself defending your failed country and her corrupt leaders. You expect those millions unemployed graduates to venture into business with which money? In which environment? A nation with high insecurity? A nation with power epilepsy? A nation with bad economy policy? A nation with poor infrastructure? A nation that her farmers had all abandoned their farmland due to insecurity?

If you like earn 500 million daily i wouldn't question you about that. Allow those earning peanut abroad to brag in peace. Na their brag not yours. At least you're amongst those 5% Nigerians that has 500k above in their account grin

Even a blind man know most Nigerians are poor. That guy in UK earning peanut is far better than most Nigerians. If he chose to return Nigeria after some years, an average Nigerians will leak the feet he steps on. If you had know many Nigerians living abroad doing petty jobs but has built mansions and has fleet of businesses running in Nigeria then you will keep shut and allow them brag in peace. We have them in the community, families, friends et al. We saw how they live like KING when they arrive Nigeria. Your staff at the airport are first-class corporate beggars begging these diasporans due to their poor take home that hardly take them home grin

I am part of those 99% Nigerians that are willing to leave this shithole of a country without thinking twice. If i have the means today, i will leave and i will make sure i blind you and your fellow patriotic Nigerians with bragging. I will brag while washing oyinbo ass grin at least i know that the moment i leave the shore of the country, i am far better than most average Nigerians. My life expectancy had increased, quality and serene environment. Good road, good power supply, quality education, cheap food everywhere, quality healthcare et al. All these are dream yet to come to fruition to most Nigerians grin

Focus on your multimillionaire business and allow those in diaspora wash oyinbo yansh in peace. Stop being pained about their lifestyle. You, @MT and other so called blind patriots are not more Nigerian than others. The same weak and worthless Nigeria passport that you guys hold is what others had. Allow them breathe. Focus your energy on your corrupt leaders who had taken Nigeria 50 years backward grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by osothermal(m): 8:29am On Sep 04, 2023
creativehubb:

While others are returning from the UK to establish here, and start businesses. People travel because they want to make foreign exchange via work, some Nigerians make foreign exchange from Nigeria. Not everyone likes to live in a foreign western country, a lot of rich men here, their kids are abroad, they are here. You like abroad some like Nigeria. Enjoy your abroad in peace.
Why so bitter mate? I only said my decision not others. There are so many skilled job especially for engineers here with mouth watering numerations only If you have the requirements

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by UnfairLife7(m): 8:33am On Sep 04, 2023
osothermal:
Why so bitter mate? I only said my decision not others. There are so many skilled job especially for engineers here with mouth watering numerations only If you have the requirements
The bitter soul will tell you only 1% are into skilled labours while others wash oyinbo ass grin

Very disgusting set of people claiming to be more Nigerian than others

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by optionalY09: 8:39am On Sep 04, 2023
If you wise as a young person don’t run away from Africa. White people are planning to grab Africa they are strategically putting away the young bright mind in Africa and reducing them to trash abroad.

Use your brain

1 Like

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by nini007(m): 9:57am On Sep 04, 2023
Coldie:
This is a BIG lie.

That's how we were made to beleive that over 3m NIGERIANs live in the US but their census figures show that it's not up to 1m.

Have you calculated all the undocumented immigrants?
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by creativehubb: 10:19am On Sep 04, 2023
osothermal:
You people always denigrate Nigeria, and you clowns don't know the image of Nigeria affects how you are viewed too. Other nationals don't denigrate their nations because they travelled out, I have relatives abroad, it's not a big achievement, the most important thing is, what are you doing with your abroad, how is your country or people benefiting from it?

1 Like

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by creativehubb: 10:22am On Sep 04, 2023
osothermal:
Read again and spot out your foolishness fraudster. You don't know me and you call me poor. 😂😂😂 . I won't stoop too your level explaining what I'm worth or what I earn but one thing I'm very sure of is that I can fix you . I'm not the cause of your frustration so take your bitterness elsewhere
It's poor people in UK that live in 450pounds flats. You are poor, that's why you think UK is heaven, some have been traveling and coming since they were kids.

1 Like

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by creativehubb: 10:23am On Sep 04, 2023
osothermal:
Some Nigerians! Are you one of them? Fraudster. Do you know the meaning of poverty? Why are you so pained? Did i force you to relocate? You sound so stupid callin somebody you don't know poor. I laugh 😂😂😂. I can fix you if you'll be humble
Go and hustle, eat, sleep and die. I don't need to work like a horse and earn like a rat like you to live good. Na your village poor people you go use abroad pose for. Living on the bottom of the food chain and still bragging grin

1 Like

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Adaisback(f): 10:28am On Sep 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:

It's not a lie. You should go to embassies in Nigeria to see the consistent daily crowds. Third cousin of mine moved with his family about 2 months ago.

Young and career driven Nigerians are leaving the country in droves. I'm still even here cause my money never complete..😁
So you want Japa ? Story! We die here.
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by BoldBrainz(m): 10:32am On Sep 04, 2023
Adaisback:
So you want Japa ? Story! We die here.

😂.
What's the essence of staying when even you have refused to give me joy? The country is depressing and your "shakara", even more so.
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by MT: 11:10am On Sep 04, 2023
creativehubb:

You are still a poor man in the UK living in a 450pounds house. The thing is, poor people don't know some average Nigerians make more than 3 million naira a month from businesses and services right here in Nigeria, and they don't have to work their ass off, pack shit and be treated like a second class citizen. In the UK you are at the bottom of the food chain, but as a poor man you were in Nigeria, you are compensated by seeing white people and fine environment around you. That your salary for UK wey dey make you feel funky...do you have 3000 pounds left a month after paying all your bills?

Don't think everyone is desperate and poor like you were in Nigeria, most of una, na village una from travel, that's why the small foreign exchange dey ginger you grin

I thought you were doing good, till I hear 450pounds house, na poor man area be that, in London selfcon or studio is from 600 pounds upwards monthly, and you will pay security deposit. No pride in slaving your life away, so many others make so much more with their brains. As una dey travel go help UK do their menial and hard jobs that their people refuse to do, na so others dey come back to Nigeria, after the neo enslavement tire them.

Oh my God, I wish I could frame this response.

Talking about nuclear weapon, this is it. The truth. Totally absolute.

I hope his kinds here can process the rich content in this post, but they can't. They do not have the capacity.

2 Likes

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by MT: 11:14am On Sep 04, 2023
creativehubb:

Go and hustle, eat, sleep and die. I don't need to work like a horse and earn like a rat like you to live good. Na your village poor people you go use abroad pose for. Living on the bottom of the good chain and still bragging grin

Just ignore the guy. He claimed to be a telecom engineer in Nigeria but working as a cleaner in UK grin.

That perfectly sums him up. 20 years down the line, when he takes a stock of his miserable life, then the truth would stare him hard in the face.

2 Likes

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Adaisback(f): 11:32am On Sep 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:

😂.
What's the essence of staying when even you have refused to give me joy? The country is depressing and your "shakara", even more so.
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Montaque(m): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
Our parents tried to change Nigeria, when they tried unsuccessfully, they gave up and left. We stood in their absence, tried the same thing but gave up, now we are leaving. See the number each year. The best of our best heads are leaving every year. Who will change Nigeria if we all leave?
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by AllenSpencer: 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2023
Montaque:
Our parents tried to change Nigeria, when they tried unsuccessfully, they gave up and left. We stood in their absence, tried the same thing but gave up, now we are leaving. See the number each year. The best of our best heads are leaving every year. Who will change Nigeria if we all leave?

Don’t blame those that have left. Even the country itself has failed many. A country where basics has become a luxury, and merit can easily be bought. Same Nigeria where the labour market exploits you because of the status quo. The coming generation will fix Nigeria.

Look at the minimum wage today in civil service, don’t you think it will be evil to tell any civil servant not to Japa if the opportunity present itself, knowing fully well that the meagre he earns will not get him anywhere in next 2 decades.

Some people just need leave. The country has completely failed them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by gammarays(m): 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2023
maasoap:

It is because you don't understand why the number is high. Educational visa which made provision for applicant to bring in dependants was responsible for more than half of this figure! That opportunity has gone.
Then, some of the remaining less than half will lose interest in applying. That's because, to further their education was not even the reason they applied in the first instance. To allow the dependants to work is the primary motive. Take that opportunity away and see the figure drop sharply.
So, you too should screenshot this and keep for future reference.
Well I stated Saner climes. UK is not the only destination abroad.

We know people are leaving for a better and saner environment. Study Visa is just one of the routes.
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by gammarays(m): 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2023
creativehubb:

Do you know that number is less than 0.5% of our population... people travel normally for business, shopping etc, Nigerians have been travellers from time imemorial...the way Nigerians currently promote japa syndrome online like it's only us that travel, makes countries see us finish, and out of fear introduce restrictions on granting Nigerians visas. People from all over the world travel, not just Nigerians. Make we no dey caste ourselves, other nations go dey restrict us, no be Nigeria worse pass for this world, all these lambasting of Nigeria, affects everyone negatively. Nobody likes people with bad stories or image.
Dem no dey use hardship do nyanga.

Even the people with the responsibility of making the country better dey japa for many reasons. Their families don jakpa finish.

It's a shame comparing Nigeria with other bad countries, other developing countries have progressed and left us behind.

It's not a crime to go from bad to fair or good but going from bad to worse is evil.

1 Like

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by creativehubb: 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2023
gammarays:

Dem no dey use hardship do nyanga.

Even the people with the responsibility of making the country better dey japa for many reasons. Their families don jakpa finish.

It's a shame comparing Nigeria with other bad countries, other developing countries have progressed and left us behind.

It's not a crime to go from bad to fair or good but going from bad to worse is evil.
Mumu, big men dey send their children abroad remain here, because they do business, and make enough money that you slave your life away for over there. Lots of my family and friends travel for holiday, business, and just for visits. You poverty stricken economic immigrants no want us to hear word grin

Maybe na poor people full where you run away from, but I am in Lekki Lagos, na rich people I dey see here. No glory in doing peasant jobs abroad... enjoy your abroad in peace, don't just spoil our image there. I wonder why you people think everyone's dream is to travel out and serve white people like slaves...if you are doing menial jobs at 40 years na suffer you dey.

Na you dey use hardship do nyanga not me, after washing plate and doing nonsense, you will go oppress your wretched village people grin

1 Like

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by MT: 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2023
creativehubb:

Mumu, big men dey send their children abroad remain here, because they do business, and make enough money that you slave your life away for over there. Lots of my family and friends travel for holiday, business, and just for visits. You poverty stricken economic immigrants no want us to hear word grin

Maybe na poor people full where you run away from, but I am in Lekki Lagos, na rich people I dey see here. No glory in doing peasant jobs abroad... enjoy your abroad in peace, don't just spoil our image there. I wonder why you people think everyone's dream is to travel out and serve white people like slaves...if you are doing menial jobs at 40 years na suffer you dey.

Na you dey use hardship do nyanga not me, after washing plate and doing nonsense, you will go oppress your wretched village people grin

You finished the guy no be small.

They simply don't get it. Most of them rely on hearsay and build their expectations on that. No one says people should not travel. We are only saying lower your expectations. Be realistic. Imagine the guy saying cleaners are balling than bank managers in Nigeria. How ignorant can one be? What a comparison.

So, when he sells his family house to travel abroad, he will expect to become a millionaire within few months. If he doesn't, he either goes into depression or take to crime. They are simply irredeemable.

They feel it ends there when you own a foreign passport. They forget that if you do not back it up with sought-after skillsets in the UK, it comes to nothing.

I pray and wish that they give most of them visa, so that they will have first hand experience of what suffering and pressure are all about.
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by creativehubb: 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2023
MT:

You finished the guy no be small.

They simply don't get it. Most of them rely on hearsay and build their expectations on that. No one says people should not travel. We are only saying lower your expectations. Be realistic. Imagine the guy saying cleaners are balling than bank managers in Nigeria. How ignorant can one be? What a comparison.

So, when he sells his family house to travel abroad, he will expect to become a millionaire within few months. If he doesn't, he either goes into depression or take to crime. They are simply irredeemable.

They feel it ends there when you own a foreign passport. They forget that if you do not back it up with sought-after skillsets in the UK, it comes to nothing.

I pray and wish that they give most of them visa, so that they will have first hand experience of what suffering and pressure are all about.
I have been abroad severally, na poor village people abroad be like heaven to. Why will I go abroad to live and suffer when I do my business here, make money, have maids, have helps. Most of those that come here to brag about being abroad are poor people, the poverty has messed their mentality up. Those are the people perpetuating the modern day slavery. It's sad because people from all over the world travel, but these clowns will make it seem like all Nigerians are leaving Nigeria, lol.

You are right about the crime part, lots of Nigerians are in jails abroad because they had misplaced expectations, without sought after high paying skillls, they quickly realize 12usd an hour can't even take them out of the bottom of the food chain, they turn to crime.

1 Like

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by MT: 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
creativehubb:

I have been abroad severally, na poor village people abroad be like heaven to. Why will I go abroad to live and suffer when I do my business here, make money, have maids, have helps. Most of those that come here to brag about being abroad are poor people, the poverty has messed their mentality up. Those are the people perpetuating the modern day slavery. It's sad because people from all over the world travel, but these clowns will make it seem like all Nigerians are leaving Nigeria, lol.

I cant agree with you less. It is common sense that if you want to go to a place, you seek for guidance from those who have gone before you. But hell no, they feel white man's land is the ultimate.

Look at Canada for instance. You can convert your visitor's visa to work permit if you get a job with a LMIA-licensed job - In reality, they created this so that foreigners can come and do jobs which Canadians refuse to do - menial jobs. Tell me, how much is the wages? How will these people survive in such an expensive place without support?. And path to getting PR is not even smooth and straightforward because Canada knows they bring no tangible skillset to the table.

People pretend to go to school in the UK, yet they do not learn anything. They contract out their assignments - It's like gifting UK universities money all in the name of just going abroad. These generations of Nigeria travellers are the worst. 10 years down the time, most would have been lost in the system in a very bad way.

2 Likes

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by creativehubb: 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2023
MT:

I cant agree with you less. It is common sense that if you want to go to a place, you seek for guidance from those who have gone before you. But hell no, they feel white man's land is the ultimate.

Look at Canada for instance. You can convert your visitor's visa to work permit if you get a job with a LMIA-licensed job - In reality, they created this so that foreigners can come and do jobs which Canadians refuse to do - menial jobs. Tell me, how much is the wages? How will these people survive in such an expensive place without support?. And path to getting PR is not even smooth and straightforward because Canada knows they bring no tangible skillset to the table.

People pretend to go to school in the UK, yet they do not learn anything. They contract out their assignments - It's like gifting UK universities money all in the name of just going abroad. These generations of Nigeria travellers are the worst. 10 years down the time, most would have been lost in the system in a very bad way.
The other funny part is they forget they will spend dollars there as well, most forget to calculate cost of living there. Nigerians going there for menial jobs benefit the Western world more, because they will help them provide services that their citizens won't do, increase the volume of their pension revenue, cater for their elderly population, they will pay taxes to Canadian government, pay rent to Canadian landlords and buy goods and services there...so their country gains, while the immigrants just get by.

1 Like

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Adabestseason(m): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Go to Liverpool you go think say nah oshodi you deh
We will change to nigerpool
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by AllenSpencer: 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2023
creativehubb:

The other funny part is they forget they will spend dollars there as well, most forget to calculate cost of living there. Nigerians going there for menial jobs benefit the Western world more, because they will help them provide services that their citizens won't do, increase the volume of their pension revenue, cater for their elderly population, they will pay taxes to Canadian government, pay rent to Canadian landlords and buy goods and services there...so their country gains, while the immigrants just get by.

Let me try to agree with all you said.

Did Nigeria offer them a better life? Did the country give them a reason to hope and believe!

I don't support everybody leaving the country, but at some point. some people just need try something different!

In as much that few might still be struggling, they still have access to basics, which is a luxury in Nigeria! They still have a belief that, if they put in more work, effort and academic qualifications, they can still get something out of it. Does Nigeria offer such environment? I am sure you know about the unemployment rate and non-living wage in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by gammarays(m): 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
creativehubb:

Oponu less than 10% of the population in Nigeria can only live above someone working and earning in tier1 countries.

If you want to compare, compare fairly. You should compare someone doing a menial job in UK to someone doing same menial job in Nigeria.
For you to compare someone doing a menial job in UK to a multi millionaire in Nigeria shows Nigeria is dead. Even an old model used car here cost millions not to talk of other stuffs like lands, houses etc

I also mentioned that people just travel just to be in saner climes not just for economic reasons which you collaborated with your story. The wealthy people who relocate their kids there permanently do same for the benefit of those kids. They even go there to relax for a long time just to be at peace with themselves. Or you think in your cassava skull that everyone is running away just for money sake? 🙄🙄

If I'm to travel out, it's for the same purpose.

I just observed you're an Agbado miscreant so no need wasting time on you as you're already doomed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by osothermal(m): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2023
creativehubb:

Go and hustle, eat, sleep and die. I don't need to work like a horse and earn like a rat like you to live good. Na your village poor people you go use abroad pose for. Living on the bottom of the food chain and still bragging grin
I never bragged about anything but for you I can take care of your entire family without stress

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace / Nigerian Rapper Died Of Shock In UK, Post Mortem Shows (Pictured) / The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.