Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,569 members, 7,843,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter (28480 Views)

Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition / Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. / COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by MT: 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
osothermal:
Ozwo I live and work in the UK.
Ode oya press calculator.
My 3 bedroom apartment is £625 per month
Electricity and gas. £100
Water £40
I don't pay council tax
Internet £50
Food is as cheap as anything
I don't pay a dime for school fees.
My total expenditures is less than£1200 per month.
I'm working and my wife is working.
This is for me . A 2 bedroom in some areas is as low as £450 with lesser bills. Just dey fool yourself there. I left a telecom engineering job in Nigeria to this place and that has been my best decision ever in life

You don't sound intelligent.

You are classified as a poor man in the UK. If you are into sciences like you claimed, before you became a cleaner grin grin, I will expect a modicum of intelligence.

Are these your entire expenditures, idiot? - Where is your NI, Taxes, Television Licence, Transport etc. Food is so cheap and individuals like you cant even enjoy decent lunch in a decent restaurant. Living like rats.

Pick your fight carefully as I am not in the same league like you. I see your kind many times over there and I can only pity how appalling you live while you gloat on social media.

Slave!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Dshocker(m): 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2023
This is quite alarming 🚨🚨🚨🚨...

The money they spent to japa could have been used to establish here.
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2023
maasoap:
That figure will reduce to under 30,000 first half of 2024 with the new policy

Pls whatz d new policy
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by osothermal(m): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
MT:

You are classified as a poor man in the UK. If you are into sciences like you claimed before you became a cleaner, I will expect a modicum of intelligence.

Are these your entire expenditures, idiot? - Where is your NI, Taxe, Transport. Food is so cheap and individuals like you cant even enjoy decent lunch in a decent restaurant. Living like a rat.

Pick your fight carefully as I am not in the same league like you. I see your kind many times over there and I can only pity how appalling you live while you gloat on social media.

Slave!
See this miscreant oh! What has eating in a decent restaurant gat to do with your question on expenditures? I'm not the cause of your frustration. I'm a maintenance engineer here doing so well for my self and family ozwo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by MT: 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2023
osothermal:
See this miscreant oh! What has eating in a decent restaurant gat to do with your question on expenditures? I'm not the cause of your frustration. I'm a maintenance engineer here doing so well for my self and family ozwo

Let me educate you. Going to theatre, eating in a decent restaurant, seeing movies, sight seeings are part of British cultures.

Your kind wont know because you cant afford that lifestyle. It is a luxury to you. And the greatest achievement you ever had in your miserable period of existence was ever been on a plane.

Like I said, pick your fight carefully, you are messing with the wrong guy here,

1 Like

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by UnfairLife7(m): 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
MT:

You are classified as a poor man in the UK. If you are into sciences like you claimed before you became a cleaner, I will expect a modicum of intelligence.

Are these your entire expenditures, idiot? - Where is your NI, Taxes, Television Licence, Transport etc. Food is so cheap and individuals like you cant even enjoy decent lunch in a decent restaurant. Living like rats.

Slave!
Why are you pained about people relocating doing whatever job? Are there not dignity in labour again? He is a poor Man in UK but a rich man if he chose to return to Nigeria.

Is that the sermon you will preach to millions of unemployed graduates roaming the streets of Nigeria? Or the sermon you'd preach to those whose take home hardly take them home?

I have not been abroad but i have them as extended family and neighbours. They proved Nigeria is not a working system by relocating with nothing and become millionaires with houses after some years.

If you care to know, 99% of Nigeria are ready to leave this country without thinking twice if the opportunity surface. This is a known fact you should know.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by UnfairLife7(m): 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
Dshocker:
This is quite alarming 🚨🚨🚨🚨...

The money they spent to japa could have been used to establish here.
tell that to millions of unemployed graduates roaming the streets of Nigeria.
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Thomasankara(m): 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
[/color]congratulations to them[color=#770077]
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by martinogeenz: 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by osothermal(m): 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
MT:

Let me educate you. Going to theatre, eating in a decent restaurant, seeing movies, sight seeings are part of British cultures.

Your kind wont know because you cant afford that lifestyle. It is a luxury to you. And the greatest achievement you ever had in your miserable period of existence was ever been on a plane.

Like I said, pick your fight carefully, you are messing with the wrong guy here,

From all indications you're a kid.

5 Likes

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by TheClassic1(m): 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2023
chi4ik4:
The effect of horrible economic war on Nigerians.. Na thunder go fire Buhari and Tinubu!!!
s So if thunder fire buhari and tinubu wetin go come fire u too useless human being

1 Like

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by UnfairLife7(m): 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
TheClassic1:
s So if thunder fire buhari and tinubu wetin go come fire u too useless human being
Those two persons he mentioned are responsible for the woes we're into. They're responsible for those millions of unemployed graduates roaming the streets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by planetx: 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
The regular native oyinbos are now seriously complaining that their major cities now look like Africa and India, and calling for a halt to this endless mass migration. This Western governments are traitors to their own people, bunch of puppets taking orders from the globalists to flood Western countries with third worlders. Visited Paris and I thought I was in a francophone West African country, it's that bad.

2 Likes

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by ufotty2001: 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2023
turmacs:
very true grin one werey just came to my DM now, i gave him the link to the domain, he visited the website and saw the sales lander with price, came back and started asking me why i claim ownership of the domain if he can buy it directly from the website grin like sey no be me put am for sale there
come teach me domain flipping now.. make me and u guzzle am together...
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by bull67: 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2023
some people are just jealous of those that japa, this is why they are never going to be positive. People who japa contribute billions to the economy and they are sti;; bitter about this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by UnfairLife7(m): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2023
bull67:
some people are just jealous of those that japa, this is why they are never going to be positive. People who japa contribute billions to the economy and they are sti;; bitter about this.
cc: MT,
Edusouls and co.
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Correctbet247: 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://nairametrics.com/2023/09/03/japa-132000-nigerians-got-visas-to-the-uk/

Imagine those 132 000 spent an average of 5000 pounds to relocate, that is 660 000 000 million pounds to the UK economy
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by MT: 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2023
Someone here was trying hard to get my attention for a rebuttal. Having told him that he was ignorant and he had never been to the UK before, which he agreed with. All his narratives were based on hearsay and it was needless exchanging views with such ignoramus.

Listen, you even carbon copied me (cc) in your post after I had intentionally ignored you in many of your previous posts.

It is not my fault, it is just that I do not hold intellectual discourse with a fool.

Try hard as you may like, I wont quote your pathetic world view. I cant join issue with you. I hope you get it.

2 Likes

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by eeetuk(m): 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
" Jonny Baxter, the British Deputy High Commissioner in Lagos, shared with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that the United Kingdom issued approximately 132,000 visas to Nigerians during the first half of 2023."

Rubbish!
And don't you take joy studying in the UK
British education hasn't brought any progress to Nigeria before and after Nigeria became independent from Britain.
Nigeria still imports majority of what citizens consume from foreign countries . Cars, TV, clothing, building materials used in Nigeria come from foreign countries. Most Nigerian citizens who studied in the UK , come back to Nigeria and cannot write a complete sentence.
Please if you are a Nigerian, tell me why you will ever consider studying in the UK?

1 Like

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Ilekokonit: 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2023
“We welcome and value the many Nigerians that we have coming to the UK to study or settle, as long as they are coming through legal routes, and it is important that the country’s rules are followed and respected,”

Mr British Deputy High Commissioner, how many Nigerian and African rules or rules of humanity did you and your country follow during your crimes against humanity in Africa namely slavery and colonialism. ??

Did your occupying British soldiers follow the rules when in 1949 British soldiers used "castration pliers" to squeeze Barrack Obama's grandfathers testicles during the 2 years you tortured him and subjected him to horrific violence alongside many other African freedom fighters. ?

And his only crime was being a member of the Kenyan independence movement.

So, Mr British Deputy High Commissioner, stop giving us a lecture about following the rules in your country as you did not follow our rules and customs in our CONTINENT.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/deadlineusa/2008/dec/03/obama-grandfather-maumau-torture
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by UnfairLife7(m): 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2023
MT:
Someone here was trying hard to get my attention for a rebuttal. Having told him that he was ignorant and he had never been to the UK before, which he agreed with. All his narratives were based on hearsay and it was needless exchanging views with such ignoramus.

Listen, you even carbon copied me (cc) in your post after I had intentionally ignored you in many of your previous posts.

It is not my fault, it is just that I do not hold intellectual discourse with a fool.

Try hard as you may like, I wont quote your pathetic world view. I cant join issue with you. I hope you get it.
Tell your sermon to millions of unemployed graduates roaming the streets.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Astar007: 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
Edusouls:
shameless race , always running to were una fellow human beings organized, but una no fit organize una place due to hate, wickedness, tribalism, religion , greed, blacks are a complete disgrace to themselves and humanity as a whole

You are the shameless one here, people are running away from failed government, trying to secure better future for the generations and you are calling them shameless....for your information there are over 250 countries in the world and people do japa to less than 50 of them. Europeans from Eastern Europe are using every slight opportunity to Japan and resettle in other better European countries how much more Nigerians in a sithole called Nigeria. For your information even Germans and Italians are moving to Australia to resettle..stop the abuse and allow people to live their lives however they choose

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by 43Ronin: 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
Edusouls:
Blacks always much more happier and fulfilled serving their slave masters, slavery is naturally default by creation, blacks would be slaves until the end of time
take ur meds quickly

1 Like

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by phemmyfour: 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2023
Dougad:
It's viewed positively, I thought reverse would be the case

But what are the odds of getting sponsorship when done with studies?

Anyone who's done it successfully in Nairaland? Chip in
Switch to care job if you need sponsorship
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Tijani009: 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
NwaNimo1:
How many people are migrating to Naija?

More than you think, from benin and niger but not through legit means so it is not recorded

1 Like

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by AllenSpencer: 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
Edusouls:
Blacks always much more happier and fulfilled serving their slave masters, slavery is naturally default by creation, blacks would be slaves until the end of time

Those slave masters are still ones that will give you the biggest bucks within Nigeria, even though it’s slavery.

Take away Shell, Chevron, Baker Hughes, Exxon,Agip Saipem, Ericsson, Nokia, Standard Chatered, Deloitte, Cadbury, Guinness, Schlumberger and the likes.

So, one way or the other, you are still working for that slave master if you want to excel.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by chi4ik4(m): 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
TheClassic1:
I'm more useful than you and the government. I have more than 40 staff and the least paid in my company is 100k. You think everyone here is as useless as you and the government?
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Tijani009: 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Those slave masters are still ones that will give you the biggest bucks within Nigeria, even though it’s slavery.

Take away Shell, Chevron, Baker Hughes, Exxon, Agib Saipan, Ericsson, Nokia, Standard Chatered, Schlumberger and the likes.

So, one way or the other, you are still working for that slave master if you want to excel.
With the billions stolen how many of our politicians have open a single business in nigeria, yes u a right we should be greatful to this slave masters

1 Like

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Thekaghan: 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
capetownboyz:
I guess I hit a nerve .. prisoner , go tell a UAE citizens to leave UAE and run away to UK and you will get the highest insult of your life . It normal for you keep to running after your slave masters cause they is nothing to hold onto in your enclave called Nigeria ..stupid fool .
I have no words for you.. deep down you know you are not making sense. I have friends who are UAE/British and their base is the UK and other western nations. Arabs love their freedom and they try as much as possible to get away from their country.
Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by AllenSpencer: 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
Tijani009:

With the billions stolen how many of our politicians have open a single business in nigeria, yes u a right we should be greatful to this slave masters

Are the politicians not part of the same black people you were castigating? If they are not investing, do we blame the slave master also!

Same slave masters are paying better than indigenous companies, so we should be grateful!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter by Tijani009: 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
Tijani009:

Not to talk of the human right abuse of this black people owned companies and peanut wages

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics / UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace / Crowd Using A Pedestrian Bridge In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.