Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,058 members, 7,859,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

Spending Millions On Side Chick While Main Chick Is Suffering - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spending Millions On Side Chick While Main Chick Is Suffering (941 Views)

What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? / Lady Promotes 'Main Chick' Song In Underwear, Blasted By Nigerians (photos) / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spending Millions On Side Chick While Main Chick Is Suffering by Flier: 10:02am On Sep 04, 2023
Fought my friend just now because of this issue,he met this lady 3 weeks ago and already spent like 2 million plus on her while his main chick he has been dating for 5 years is very broke and that 2 million could have changed everything for her,infact 500k
This life isn’t fear I am very upset.

2 Likes

Re: Spending Millions On Side Chick While Main Chick Is Suffering by izonborn098(m): 10:09am On Sep 04, 2023
He is immatured senseless simp...

1 Like

Re: Spending Millions On Side Chick While Main Chick Is Suffering by Zonefree(m): 10:12am On Sep 04, 2023
Flier:
Fought my friend just now because of this issue,he met this lady 3 weeks ago and already spent like 2 million plus on her while his main chick he has been dating for 5 years is very broke and that 2 million could have changed everything for her,infact 500k

So, spending the money on his girlfriend will make you feel better? undecided

You think side chicks don't deserve the good things of life?

Side chick is another man's girlfriend...so as his girlfriend is another man's side chick.

You're not in the position to tell a man how, when and where to spend his money. He's not yet a married man, allow him to spend where he finds happiness.

No sane man should allow his girlfriend stops him from finding the love of his life.

5 Likes

Re: Spending Millions On Side Chick While Main Chick Is Suffering by Flier: 10:23am On Sep 04, 2023
Zonefree:

Side chick is another man's girlfriend...so as his girlfriend is another man's side chick.

You're not in the position to tell a man how, when and where to spend his money. He's not yet a married man, allow him to spend where he finds happiness.
The main chick isnt what you think she is,she isnt wayward and she's protecting his wealth for later when they are married,this is why she has not been demanding but it seem this blood sucking side chick will finish him before the said wedding to the main chick.

3 Likes

Re: Spending Millions On Side Chick While Main Chick Is Suffering by Zonefree(m): 10:29am On Sep 04, 2023
Flier:
The main chick isnt what you think she is,she isnt wayward and she's protecting his wealth for later when they are married,this is why she has not been demanding but it seem this blood sucking side chick will finish him before the said wedding to the main chick.
Seems the main chick is your side chick..cos you know too much.

3 Likes

Re: Spending Millions On Side Chick While Main Chick Is Suffering by izonborn098(m): 10:30am On Sep 04, 2023
Leave THAT MANCHI...
Flier:

2 Likes

Re: Spending Millions On Side Chick While Main Chick Is Suffering by talented321: 10:40am On Sep 04, 2023
Flier u have a sound reasoning if it is true..
So zoneman u prefer to leave the woman who have a plan and future with u over an olosho..
Flier:
Zonefree:

No sane man should allow his girlfriend stops him from finding the love of his life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spending Millions On Side Chick While Main Chick Is Suffering by talented321: 10:43am On Sep 04, 2023
So zoneman u prefer to leave the woman who have a plan and future with u over a known popular street girl. It is well..
Flier:
Zonefree:

Re: Spending Millions On Side Chick While Main Chick Is Suffering by Zonefree(m): 10:44am On Sep 04, 2023
talented321:
So zoneman u prefer to leave the woman who have a plan and future with u over an olosho..
So, I should leave God who has better plans and future for me and believe a Nigerian girlfriend undecided

I'm not that foolish, boy.

2 Likes

Re: Spending Millions On Side Chick While Main Chick Is Suffering by Sonnobax15(m): 10:45am On Sep 04, 2023
lipsrsealed
Whether side-chic or full fowl,the plane truth is that spending such amount of money on a banny is the second foolish thing on earth....

If this story is true at all....Then something must be wrong somewhere......cuz it doesn't sound ordinary......Fear these bannies angry. She fit don go lock the guyman inside one coca cola bottle throway for one river....

1 Like

Re: Spending Millions On Side Chick While Main Chick Is Suffering by talented321: 10:49am On Sep 04, 2023
So all nigerian girls are useless to you? Stop sentiment aside and sometimes think like a man... Our parents are from the same nigeria.. We have bad girls, the same way we have good and responsible girls...
Zonefree:

So, I should leave God who has better plans and future for me and believe a Nigerian girlfriend undecided

I'm not that foolish, boy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spending Millions On Side Chick While Main Chick Is Suffering by Zonefree(m): 10:53am On Sep 04, 2023
talented321:
So all nigerian girls are useless to you? Stop sentiment aside and sometimes think like a man... Our parents are from the same nigeria.. We had bad girls but that doesn't mean there is no good and responsible girls...
You're the one calling them useless...I never did.

If God tells you, He has good plans with you
And a Nigerian girlfriend tells you same...who will you follow?

1 Like

Re: Spending Millions On Side Chick While Main Chick Is Suffering by ItisWell22(f): 10:55am On Sep 04, 2023
Na this kind thing dey make them mock we wey dey do “understanding girlfriend”!

You dey understand, another chick dey overspend; the same pocket. 🤧

2 Likes

Re: Spending Millions On Side Chick While Main Chick Is Suffering by talented321: 10:58am On Sep 04, 2023
I don't know why you are bringing god to this topic...
What op is saying doesn't relate to any god.. He just make a simple statement how his friend abandon a responsible woman over an entitle woman.. What do we need god for in the topic at hand...
Zonefree:

You're the one calling them useless...I never did.

If God tells you, He has good plans with you
And a Nigerian girlfriend tells you same...who will you follow?
Re: Spending Millions On Side Chick While Main Chick Is Suffering by Zonefree(m): 11:02am On Sep 04, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Whether side-chic or full fowl,the plane truth is that spending such amount of money on a banny is the second foolish thing on earth....

If this story is true at all....Then something must be wrong somewhere......cuz it doesn't sound ordinary......Fear these bannies angry. She fit don go lock the guyman inside one coca cola bottle throway for one river....
When a woman mastered the secret of how to treat a man well, world people will say she's using jazz on the man.

Most married men find solace and happiness with their side chicks. Side chicks are hustlers, they mastered how to treat a man well.

Some married men don't find peace and happiness in their home. They resort to side chicks that provide the happiness and they pay. Happiness is not free like we're told.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spending Millions On Side Chick While Main Chick Is Suffering by dontrulee: 11:06am On Sep 04, 2023
Whether side chick or main chick, shishi I no dey give. I don pass the stage of Mr. Generous
Re: Spending Millions On Side Chick While Main Chick Is Suffering by Sonnobax15(m): 11:10am On Sep 04, 2023
Zonefree:

When a woman mastered the secret of how to treat a man well, world people will say she's using jazz on the man.

Most married men find solace and happiness with their side chicks. Side chicks are hustlers, they mastered how to treat a man well.

Some married men don't find peace and happiness in their home. They resort to side chicks that provide the happiness and they pay. Happiness is not free like we're told.
Nothing but the truth..
Re: Spending Millions On Side Chick While Main Chick Is Suffering by TheFreshVanilla: 11:43am On Sep 04, 2023
It's because you don't have. Most of you guys talk from a broke perspective. Wait till you have enough.
dontrulee:
Whether side chick or main chick, shishi I no dey give. I don pass the stage of Mr. Generous
Re: Spending Millions On Side Chick While Main Chick Is Suffering by Goodlady(f): 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2023
Flier:
That's how men do. Many of them are always venturing into profitless biz.
Re: Spending Millions On Side Chick While Main Chick Is Suffering by Fiscus105(m): 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
Flier:

If main chick cheated or abandoned him for another guy now, the satanist would come online and say all sorts of nonsense on entire female gender.

I'm still saying it that, we men are the biggest reason why marriages are collapsing

2 Likes

Re: Spending Millions On Side Chick While Main Chick Is Suffering by advanceDNA: 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2023
Flier:

U dey use paracetamol for another person headache......They are both girl friends to him... he is the only one that knows the one that means somethimg to him..... no die ontop another person matter
Re: Spending Millions On Side Chick While Main Chick Is Suffering by dontrulee: 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
It's because you don't have. Most of you guys talk from a broke perspective. Wait till you have enough.

Even if I have more than enough, shishi I will not give any lady. I'll rather collect from them sef if possible grin grin
Re: Spending Millions On Side Chick While Main Chick Is Suffering by Dyfynezz12(m): 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ur only main chick as a man is ur wife.
Re: Spending Millions On Side Chick While Main Chick Is Suffering by skj1377(m): 6:44am On Sep 06, 2023
Juju may be used by this side chick. Am sorry for your friend . He is under a spell and will go broke soonest. Not like the Nigerian economy is even good.

(1) (Reply)

The Only Pretty Caribbean Girls In My School Are Mixed / Strictly For The Married And Mature Singles / Love And Attracton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.